Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Reviews Welcome for latest Fantasy release!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerri (new)

Jerri Hines | 4 comments Hi guys!
Looking for reviews for my latest release, Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past. It's the first time I'm using my pen name, Carrie James Haynes. Shadows of the Past is also free. You can download it on Smashwords. Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past Hopefully it will be up on Barnes and Noble and Apple soon. Amazon is still at .99 cents but it should be free soon also.
I will be hosting a release party on my blog in November with prizes for reviews.
A little blurb about my story-

Born with a destiny only to defend her worlds, Kela Calledwdele has always known what path in life she would follow. She was born a Euchoun. She knows well her parents gave the ultimate sacrifice to give her a chance to live.Torn between two worlds, Kela soon discovers she is the hope of both. Now she must find the courage to face the destiny fate has dictated to her. So the legend begins....

Shadows of the Past, Book One of the Whispers of a Legend is the first in nine installments of the saga. It is a journey of a young woman’s battle to embrace her destiny. Whispers of a Legend follows Kela along this conflicting path, where as a young woman unsure of her ability and her confidence in facing the challenges before her to where she emerges as a strong leader who learns to lean upon her own strength, to stand not behind, but side by side with her warrior. The second installment will be released after Thanksgiving.

message 2: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) Sounds great going to download my copy right now! :)

message 3: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments Downloading now. Will certainly post a review for you.

message 4: by Jerri (new)

Jerri Hines | 4 comments Thanks so much. Appreciate it!