The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) The Goddess Test discussion

Worth It?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

george ☽ my friend recommended me this book and i think it looks okay but im wondering whether i should buy it? what do you think?> spoiler free please xxx

Maria B. Quagliana yes! it is the best book i have ever read in my life! BUY IT,READ IT, AND YOULL LOVE IT!

Valerie Yes. It's not the best, but it's still pretty good. I'd say at least give it a try.

Maria B. Quagliana no, it is the best.

george ☽ Maria B. Mescudi wrote: "yes! it is the best book i have ever read in my life! BUY IT,READ IT, AND YOULL LOVE IT!"

okay, you persuaded me. thanks xx

Maria B. Quagliana You're awesome for reading it. trust me, you wont regret it.

Rebecca Its really good better than I thought it was going to be

BeautyUnknown I've just brought this book a few days ago and i loved the cover of the book. Haven't yet read the book but i'm getting to it

Amber Nicole I really enjoyed this book & would suggest it to anyone! I hope you all like it as well. I can't wait until the next one comes out. =)

message 10: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina I really liked it and definitely would suggest it. :)

message 11: by Gigi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gigi This the second best teen book I have ever read (first place goes to The Absolutely True Diary Of A Part-Time Indian). I though I'm really disapointed that the second book doesn't come out until November, 2012.

Alexandria i liked it alot. it was pretty original.

message 13: by Gigi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gigi You can say that again. If you like a good romance novel but also Greek Mythology, THIS is the book for you.

Maria B. Quagliana BeautyUnknown wrote: "I've just brought this book a few days ago and i loved the cover of the book. Haven't yet read the book but i'm getting to it"

how did u rate it 5 stars if u didnt read it. or more of a question: why?

Zoraida Ehh, I've read better paranormal romance stories. I didn't think the main characters had a chemistry what so ever. And by the end of the book I was not excited about whatever was going to happen next. I would redirect you to the Hush Hush series, Twilight series, or if you have an ereader the Eternal Eden Trilogy by Nicole Williams.

george ☽ Thanks everyone, I bought it, it was really good!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's really really good

Cindy oh yeah! definitely!

Ameerah Ali Yes... Must read... I love this series.l.

Margaret Ushman The first book is a must read. I liked the second book. It was okay, but my friend said that it seems to annoying.

message 21: by Alex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex Read it! It's phenomonal!