LDS Fiction discussion

New LDS Science Fiction Novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Messick (smessick) | 8 comments Hi everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know about my new book, Worlds Without End: The Mission. It is a science-fiction novel embedded with lds doctrine about the other worlds our Heavenly Father has created and the possibilities of meeting our brothers and sisters from another world. Check it out. I think you'll like it. So far I have gotten great reviews from LDS readers, especially on Amazon.com. Worlds Without End The Mission (Book 1) by Shaun Messick

message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 13 comments Shaun wrote: "Hi everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know about my new book, Worlds Without End: The Mission. It is a science-fiction novel embedded with lds doctrine about the other worlds our Heavenly Fa..."

Sounds awesome! Where can we get the book?

message 3: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Messick (smessick) | 8 comments Jewel wrote: "Shaun wrote: "Hi everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know about my new book, Worlds Without End: The Mission. It is a science-fiction novel embedded with lds doctrine about the other worlds o..."

You can get the book from my website www.EmpyreanPublications.com, Amazon.com, and BarnesandNoble.com. It's available in paperback, hardcover, Kindle, & Nook editions.

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 13 comments Thanks!