Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > City Of Bones

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Oct 28, 2011 10:44PM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Im Currently Reading 'City Of Bones' and i would like to hear you feedback. And i have a couple of questions!

message 2: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments So the "world" the shadowhunters live in is a regular world that is not seen by mundanes? Just want to be clear on that because i was kinda confused at first.

message 3: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) ITS AN AWESOME BOOK!!!

Elle (Lost in Wonderland) | 37 comments Yeah that's how I understood it. That Idris is an actual place in the 'mundane' world but only shadowhunters can see it. If you were a mundane walking through the place where Idris was, then you would walk straight through it not even noticing it was there.

I just finished the first book in the series, and I LOVED it, but the ending was like 'WTF!!??'.
I'm starting on City of Ashes now, I can't get enough of this series. Let me know when you fnish it, so we can discuss it c:

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 373 comments i read all of those books, i loved them! i recently got my friend hooked on them too. you will love this series! clace forever! ( in case you don't know it's clary and jace's names together) :^D

message 6: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Ellesha wrote: "Yeah that's how I understood it. That Idris is an actual place in the 'mundane' world but only shadowhunters can see it. If you were a mundane walking through the place where Idris was, then you wo..."

oh ok i thought so, and yes i just finished and the ending had me like WTF! lol (view spoiler)