The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 112 : Kyle, Martin, Nicandro and Diaemus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Oct 28, 2011 10:00PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Martin couldn't believe he hacked the school system to get a room with that jackass Kyle to get information about Celia. He sat on his bedroom feeling tired.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(Nicandro the sexy!)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [lol yeah..]

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(Adonis was mean to Adriane )

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [he was just avioding being really rude..he has issues with his dad.]

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll look for Kyle's side of the room later.))

Kyle walked into his dorm.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Martin got dressed and decided to head out.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [this is your chance to punch him back..but you did promise Celia]

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine, I won't punch him...))

Kyle glared at Martin. "What the hell are you doing here?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Im your new roommate, jackass." he said passing by him and leaving out the door without another word.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle followed him out into the hallway. "Why?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "its not by choice more by force. Now are you going to stalk me now?" he said. "I heard you were some shadow thinging so that would be easy for you, huh?" He thought he probably stalked Celia too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, why would I waste my time stalking you?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Martin shrugged. "You probably have done it to Celia." he said muttered trying to walk away from this guy.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? I don't stalk Celia. That's your job." Kyle muttered.

message 17: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Oct 28, 2011 09:55PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Martin ignored that comment, because it reality he was trying to capature Celia anyway. He continued to walk and left.

Celia phased into Kyle's Room and sat on his bed. She didnt know why she came here but she did know she wanted her keys and was going to get pay back by taking something of his.
[what do you think of this as Kyle's Bedroom: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dark+b... ]

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((NICE! I like it.))

Kyle rolled his eyes and walked back into his room. "Oh great, you're here."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia raised an eyebrow at his attitude. "If i came at a bad time then ill go." she said phasing half her body through his bed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." Kyle said.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia looked at him. "You look upset." she stated. Phasing back up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not upset." Kyle said.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Your alittle upset." she said deminstrating with her fingers. "I can tell. Why?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I'm not." Kyle replied, sitting down.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia shook her head. "Okay. Whatever you say."

[does kyle have anything valuable she can take from him and bargain?]

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's the only valuable thing to him. :D))

Kyle sighed. "Your friend Martin is back.'

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia looked at him surprised. "Wait what? He is here?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup, my roommate." Kyle said, faking enthusiasm.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "But he cant be at this school. He's just human." she thought out loud.It's one of the reasons she stayed away from him. If he isnt human then what is he.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((What is he?))

Kyle shrugged. "You never know..."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [technopath and profiler]

Celia said "I guess not.." she thought. She needed to stay away from Martin after she learnt he was just there to spy on her and capture her. A sad face appeared on her face.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((AWESOME!))

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Nothing." she said. She just got a remind of why she shouldnt trust people.

[yeah..lol]

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Celia...?" Kyle asked again.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia looked at him. "Yeah?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong?" Kyle repeated the question.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "You want to know whats wrong..." she said walking closer to him she push him down in the bed and went on top of him. "...your addictive." she said kissing him on the lips.

[she changed the subject lol]

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((*sigh* WHY!?))

Kyle was so surprised he pushed her off of him.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [lol because she was just trying to steal her keys back.]

Celia moved away from him and stood up. "well....okay...guess ill be no fun... Thanks for giving me back my keys though." she said dangling them in her fingers.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hehe that was just sneaky))

Kyle turned into a shadow and grabbed the keys, turning them into a shadow as well. "Finders, keepers, losers, weepers." He murmured in her ear.

message 41: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Oct 29, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia smiled. "I switched the keys...Oh and here is your wallet, watch and ID" she said throwing them on the bed. "cute picture by the way." she chuckled.

[i know hehe]

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's so mean.))

Kyle went solid again. "You know what, DAMN YOU CELIA, DAMN YOU!" He yelled.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia surprised by his outbrust. "Hey, why are you yell?" she asked confused.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [no she is just good. lol]

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"BECAUSE I'M TICKED OFF AT YOU!" Kyle walked over to the door and slammed it closed behind him.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Celia phased through the walk and walked behind him. "Why?" she said stopping infront of him.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [yeah..seriously why?]

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thought I'd spice things up... he's falling for her to fast.))

"Oh my hell, can I seriously not escape from you?" Kyle asked.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [lol..okay..but Kylia for life XD]

Celia got a hurt alittle. "If you dont want to see me again..fine..Wish granted." she yelled at him. What a jerk. She started phasing through the floor.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha yeah Kylia for life! I like it))

Kyle sighed and thought about going after her. But he was just so sick of how he was falling for her, it scared him.

« previous 1