Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Enchanted Inc Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manvir (new)

Manvir (lucyheartfilia) | 72 comments Hey everyone. I wanted to start a discussion on the Enchanted Inc series. I'm not sure if many people have read it, but I recommend it. It's not the type that I normally would have gone for, but I thought it was a great light kind of read. The series is soo cute and I liked the fact that Owen is not the typical kind of hero. Sure he's all powerful but the man blushes... Anyone else have any thoughts or can you point out any similar series?

message 2: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments I loved the series too, and couldn't understand anyone who wasn't enchanted by the characters and the storyline. I've had my eye out for another in the series. Hope it comes soon.

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 30 comments One of my fave series!! I stumbled across it at a half price books store. I instantly fell in love.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments I haven't heard of it. It looks like it would be a cute series to read though. I will add it to my TBR pile.

message 5: by Manvir (new)

Manvir (lucyheartfilia) | 72 comments From the authors website, it doesn't look like there will be a book 5. Even though the author said she had ideas for book 5 and beyond. Can anyone reccomend a similar series?

message 6: by Lora (new)

Lora Savchova (luxuria) | 313 comments I liked the description and added it to my TBR shelf. Thanks for the recommendation guys ^^

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan I read the first one and loved it! I just haven't had time to contnue the series but I am planning on reading them!

message 8: by Lilyan (new)

Lilyan Haven't read it yet but recentley added it to my TBR. I'm actually happe it's only 4 books. I'm sick of authors who drag their books on and on just for the money. Does she end each book with a cliff hanger? or does she wrap up the plot at the end of each book seperately?

message 9: by Manvir (new)

Manvir (lucyheartfilia) | 72 comments More or less she wraps up each book. The only kinda cliff hanger would be in book 3. I agree with some series that seem to keep going just for the money and the plot seems to barely move(sookie stackhouse in my opinion).

message 10: by Manvir (new)

Manvir (lucyheartfilia) | 72 comments OMG! I was checking out new releases this month and guess what I found!!!!!!!

Much Ado About Magic (Enchanted, Inc., #5) by Shanna Swendson

It came out today, but only in ebook format. I'm super excited to start reading after I calm down abit. The blurb says we get to find out more about Owen too!

message 11: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Well, while it looks like a good series--I can't find it on PBS or for cheap anywhere else, so guess I'll just have to hang on and wait.