Fashion Book Lovers! discussion

Handbags and Homicide (Haley Randolph, #1)
This topic is about Handbags and Homicide
Past Fashion Fiction Group Reads > Handbags and Homicide (Haley Randolph #1) by Dorothy Howell

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie  (jaymers8413) | 524 comments Mod
This is for the discussion of Handbags and Homicide (Haley Randolph #1) by Dorothy Howell.

Handbags and Homicide (Haley Randolph, #1)

Monique (thebeautygirl) looking forward to starting this book this weekend! :)

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Me too! I should have it from the library soon!

message 4: by Jamie (new)

I will be picking my copy up Monday.

message 5: by Jamie (new)

I will be starting this weekend! How is everyone liking the book?

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Good to know! I was worried I wouldn't like it.

Monique (thebeautygirl) i'm loving this book -- about half through now-- i really like the dialogue and, of course, the fashion references. Hayley is a bit annoying in her label snobbery, but i love that she gets so excited to help others when it comes to styling. :)

i find it funny that she has to work in a discount retailer. it sounds like an awful store, nothing like my beloved TJ Maxx, LOL! :)

Monique (thebeautygirl) finished! i agree that Haley was a bit of a brat in the beginning. i loved that she was always so excited when she was able to help others, even if it was only to put outfits together. overall i enjoyed the story, the mystery was good; i felt bad about how/why she was let go from her job at the law office! i have to know what will happen next-- already put book #2 on hold at my library, LOL! :)