Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > need nook friends

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 3 comments I have had my nook for a while but need some nook friends... anyone interested?

message 2: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 9 comments Jen you can add me.. I will go and update my list tongiht to you can check it out. We pretty much read all the same things. kjbrowning_1@hotmail.com

message 3: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 9 comments Ok. Im pretty sure I got all of them updates.. have a look and I will update as I buy..

message 4: by Jen4607 (new)

Jen4607 (jennifer4607) Sounds good

Thanks!

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cleary (rileygrf) You can add me at rileygrf@comcast.net

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen and KellyJo - I sent you both requests.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2 comments Hey Adrian what do you like to read? Take a look at my nook lendables shelf and then pm me if you want me to add you.

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (basketchik) | 74 comments Anyone can add me as a Nook friend.

basketchik@embarqmail.com

message 9: by Megs ♥ (new)

Megs ♥ (n00kl0v3r) | 25 comments Add me please!

christopher_bartram@yahoo.com

message 10: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 3 comments I read mostly girly books. Thanks everyone.

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 5 comments Anyone can add me. I read mostly erotic and funny books. jkschott25@aol.com

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Bocci | 3 comments courtcat [at] gmail [dot] com - feel free!

message 13: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 9 comments Jenny it is saying your email is invalid..

message 14: by Jenny (last edited Nov 03, 2011 05:00PM) (new)

Jenny | 5 comments On goodreads or the nook? It isn't valid on goodreads for some reason.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone can add me as a nook friend. klugje@gmail.com

message 16: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (grubemama) | 8 comments grubemama@gmail.com..anyone can add me...I am looking for some good books to read while I am cruising in the Bahamas next week. I read time travel, mysteries and historical romances.

message 17: by Monica (new)

Monica | 34 comments add me too, i might have something you like...i've added a lot of people from here
monimalan@aol.com

message 18: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments I had to get a new email address...so if you would like to add me mmmeno@hotmail.com

message 19: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments I love mysteries, romance & Christian writings. Let me know if you are interested in some of these too.
judichess@msn.com

message 20: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Hey, Judi, I like everything that you mentioned except the romance ones. My email is karendionis57@gmail.com
Although I must warn you that I don't have a lot of nook books.

message 21: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments Hi Karen, I don't have a lot either but am willing to lend what I have. LOL I will see if I can figure out how to add you. I am new to this lending thing.

Karendenice wrote: "Hey, Judi, I like everything that you mentioned except the romance ones. My email is karendionis57@gmail.com
Although I must warn you that I don't have a lot of nook books."

message 22: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments I think I figured out how to invite you. So take a look on your nook or email. I have a good Christian book to lend you. (Fiction)

message 23: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Which one is it Judi?

message 24: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments I sent it to you last night. It is a treasure hunt one - cute story.

message 25: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments Oh, It looks like you can browse my books and just borrow when you want to. Feel free. You have lots more books then I do. LOL I am reading one now, but may borrow one sometime later.

message 26: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (grubemama) | 8 comments update on my address....no longer grubemama..it's pebbles96@gmail.com if anyone else wants to add me...tried to change it with BN but it's an act of Congress to update an email so will stay with my original one. Tammy Grube

message 27: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Judi
how exactly does this work? Do I have to enter your email into my nook in order to let you see my books? And how can I see your books? I've not actually done this. How do I send you a book?

message 28: by Megs ♥ (new)

Megs ♥ (n00kl0v3r) | 25 comments Added Judi and Tammy

message 29: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments Yes, you will need to go to lend. Then there will be a + button. Add my info in there. It will send me an invite. Once I get home, I can click accept and then you can look at my books. I'm at work now so I won't be home for awhile. Feel free to borrow what you want. It will let you keep the book on your nook for two weeks I believe. This is all new to me too.

message 30: by Judi (new)

Judi Chesshir (judichess) | 7 comments Thank's Meg. I will check it when I get home!

message 31: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Judi, I'm going to have to wait a bit. B&N is in the process of replacing my broke nook. I should have my new one in the next 3 to 5 days! I'll have to read your book and enter your email into my nook after I get the new one. The old one won't do anything. :( But at least they are replacing it free of charge. :)

message 32: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (grubemama) | 8 comments Does anyone know if there is a way to search for a book that may be Lend Me eligible from your friends without having to go through every friends lists? thanks

message 33: by Megs ♥ (new)

Megs ♥ (n00kl0v3r) | 25 comments Tammy - When you click the Lend me Tab at the bottom there is a search bar that says "Find a LendMeBook to borrow." Once you type in the book you want it should show you how many people have the book etc.

message 34: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (grubemama) | 8 comments Thanks so much, Meg.

message 35: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (grubemama) | 8 comments Well I can't seem to find the search bar for "Find a LendMe Book to borrow" probably hiding in plain sight..lol

message 36: by Megs ♥ (new)

Megs ♥ (n00kl0v3r) | 25 comments Umm at the top where it says the tabs "Friends Activities" , Nook Friends, LendMe, and About Me....Click Lend me....Then there are more tabs called Lend, Borrow, Offers, Requests...Click on Borrow and it's right at the bottom...If you are using Nook Color anyway that's how mine is set up.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

shardae.allen@marriott.com

☕️Kimberly   (kimbacaffeinate) if you'd like add me pnkcosta@hotmail.com

message 39: by Heather (new)

Heather | 30 comments hmac5225@gmail.com

message 40: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (mssms29) Finally upgraded my nook. (such a good decision) Need nook friends! Add me shannonmschroers@yahoo.com

message 41: by Charlcie (new)

Charlcie Ackarie (gamergirl_98) You can add me. I don't have many books yet but my email is ckackarie@yahoo.com

message 42: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccasg) rebecca.stevens206@gmail.com if you want to add me!

message 43: by Marcie (new)

Marcie | 29 comments marciefriedman@gmail.com

I'm in the process of converting about 2500 kindle books to epub, so check my list on here - I'm happy to share anything that I have!

message 44: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Hi Marcie. Would you mind sending me

The Neverending Story
Miracle Cure
The Name of the Rose
A Prayer for Owen Meany
and anything that you can send by Sarah Addison Allen and Bernard Cornwell

I would really appreciate. BTW you have an awesome collection of books!
My email is karendionis57@gmail.com

Thanks bunches!

message 45: by Marcie (new)

Marcie | 29 comments Hey Karendenice,

Do you use dropbox? I can put everything in a folder for you to download, and you can just delete them on your own. I have the whole Sharpe's series by Cornwell, so it's like 20 books. It might be easier/faster to get them to you that way!

m.

Karendenice wrote: "Hi Marcie. Would you mind sending me

The Neverending Story
Miracle Cure
The Name of the Rose
A Prayer for Owen Meany
and anything that you can send by Sarah Addison Allen and Bernard Cornwell

I w..."

message 46: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Marcie, no I'm sorry but I don't use it. I did but something messed up my computer and I'm afraid to use it again. You can just send what you can if you don't mind.

message 47: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice Judi wrote: "I sent it to you last night. It is a treasure hunt one - cute story."

Judi sorry it took so long to get back to you. I did finally get the book and read it. It was good. Kinda different.
Also I'm still unclear about how to use the LendMe feature on my nook and with the holidays and all I haven't had a lot of time to get with B&N and find out. I have a ton of nook friends to add to my new nook because I lost them all when I had to register the new one. I hope to be up and running around the first week or so in January.

message 48: by Tiennie (new)

Tiennie | 15 comments Marcie wrote: "marciefriedman@gmail.com

I'm in the process of converting about 2500 kindle books to epub, so check my list on here - I'm happy to share anything that I have!"

Hi Marcie:
I'm really interested in your books, how you're converting them, and your list of them but I can't find where you've listed the books? 2500 books is impressive!
Tiennie

message 49: by Kriston (new)

Kriston | 4 comments anyone can add me as a nook friend, latelt I have been into historical fic, paranormal, comedy.......anyways add me please

message 50: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Does anyone have any Freethy books that they can lend? My email is JJanet3337@aol.com

« previous 1