Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Maurader's Map > Quidditch Pitch

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta swerved among the clouds, her hair flying out behind her. This was exactly what she needed to get her mind off....him. She smiled slightly. He was nice....and cute.....and bipolar! She snorted with laughter, then keep flying.

message 3: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic walked in, sighing "Stupid hufflepuff girl, s-she is so stupid, but kind of cute, but stupid!" he shouted

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, slimy Slytherin!" She swerved past him in a rush of air.

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Ah!" he jumped back in surprise then began to curse "Get back here you F****** witch!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought I was stupid." She said, hanging off her broom by her knees, hair tickling his face. She swung back up, levitating a couple more feet above him, out of reach. "So?"

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "So? So what? Now get back here!" he shouted.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and floated down. "What?" She asked.

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He glared at her, then grabbed the broomstick and climbed on slowly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" She grabbed, an end, swinging on effortlessly as the broom started to fly away. "This is mine, you know." She said.

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He held onto it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aaah!" She cried as the broomstick lifted into the air with a jerk, her arms instinctively circling Dom's waist. "Are you done?" She asked, removing her hands.

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Yep" he chuckled.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." She looked down at the ground, miles away. She shivered, the air was cold up here. "Brrr."

message 15: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He pulled her close to him, oddly he was very warm.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm." She stopped shivering, wrapping her arms around his neck. There was no one up here to say anything about a hufflepuff and a slytherin being here together, and Brigitta was thankful for that.

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom blushed slightly and looked away

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled, blushing her self, her face inches away from his.

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He blinked hen turned to look at her, only to have his lips meet hers.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta was not expecting this, but nonetheless, she slackened, her hands encircled around his neck staying there, her eyes closed.

message 21: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He closed his eyes slowly and kept kissing her until he finally opened his eyes wide and pulled away

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled away as well, her face flushed. She moved farther away from him, looking away.

message 23: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Y-y-you witch! Y-you did some kind of spell on me!" he jumped up

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope. I don't even have my wand with me!" She said crossly. "See?" She reached into her boots, then pulling out thin air.

message 25: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Y-y-you it in class!" he turned around and jumped away, somehow turning into a very large bird

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aaah!" She shrieked as he jumped. She followed the bird. " I didn't, all I did was play with the teacher's hair! You can check, I'll get my wand and you can see the last spell that was cast on it." She kept up with it, but lost grip on the broom and started to fall. Her shriek was torn away by the wind.

message 27: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He flew down to her, turning back to a human he grabbed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

She reached for his hand, but she missed by a mere inch, and she landed on the ground with a sickening thud. She lay in a pool of blood, uncouncious.

message 29: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He fell beside, her somehow managing to pick himself up, he picked her up and ran.

((Where to now?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Infirmary??))

message 31: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments ((Kk))

message 32: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin walked down to the pitch, twirling her broom. "Perfect day for flying," she said with a smile.

message 33: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron nodded in agreement, and climbed on his Nimbus 2000. He kicked off, and was in the air.

message 34: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin did the same and took off circling around the pitch a few times. "This feels great!", she yelled happily, flying over to him.

message 35: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron grinned. "Yep."

message 36: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin carefully put one leg up on the broom and then the other. She put her hands on her hips and smiled at Aaron. She jumped up, and as the broom began to fall, she came back down and sat side-saddle on the broom. "That didn't always end as nicely," she said with a smile, remember the many trips to the infirmary.

message 37: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron laughed, and pulled her next to him. He placed her hands on his waist. "Get ready for a craaazy ride!" he winked, and went upside down.

message 38: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin held on tightly and laughed, the world flying by. "Whooo!", she yelled. She let her hands go for a few seconds and then went back to holding on.

message 39: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron laughed, and turned right side up. He had turned a little pale. "I haven't done that in years!" he exclaimed.

message 40: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin laughed. "You're pretty d*** good for not doing that for years," she yelled.

message 41: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He grinned, and landed safely on the ground. "Let me see you do it now!" he said.

message 42: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin nodded and walked over to her broom, which had fallen safely onto the pitch. She mounted it and kicked off. After a few circles she flipped upside down shakily. She wobbled slightly but she held on tight. She turned right side up...too hard, and went back upside down. She tried again and flew right side up. "Well that was an adventure," she said with a smile as she flew back down towards Aaron.