Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Maurader's Map > Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay)

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Laura walked towards the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Her dog Mally, trotted beside her. She knew that it was forbidden to go into the forest, hence the name Forbidden, but all she wanted to do was look around.

message 3: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments Scott crouched a distance from her, behind a tree. He tried not to move.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Laura stepped into the forest. Mally stopped at the edge of the forest and gave her a look that said, Laura, don't be stupid.

"Relax, Mally," Laura said to her. "I'm not going in very far."

message 5: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments Scott watched her carefully, staying still. He knew if he got caught, he would probably get into trouble.

message 6: by Natasha (ar y ffin) (last edited Nov 06, 2011 11:06AM) (new)

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Laura walked into the forest. She didn't hear any creatures in the forest, which freaked her out a little. She walked about twenty-five feet into the forest and stopped.

"Mally, dod yma merch," She said. ((If you want a translation, she said, "Mally, come here girl"))

The dog started to trot forward, but stopped. She looked behind her and then shook her head.

message 7: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments Scott stared at the dog. He tried not to make any noises to give him away.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Mally walked towards Laura and started to tug gently on Laura's robe's. Laura patted the dog on the head.

"You're telling me it's time to go back?" She asked and the dog barked once. "All right, let's go."

The two of them walked out of the woods. Laura was glad to be out. She had no desire to go back in there again.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray walked up next to the huge mass of the forest and sat down on a rock.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi stood by the edge, but not in the forest, waiting for Ray.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Um Hey!" Ray yelled waving her over.

message 12: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi smiled, and walked over to him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" Like I was saying, I feel terrible for just leaving like that." He said

message 14: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Why?" she asked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't quite know, I just do." Ray said looking off into the forest

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Was that what you wanted to talk about?" she asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( told ya he's not gunna do it, ))
" No, um, I wanted to say, if our teacher does offer us thoes lessons, I'll take the offer." Ray said trying to keep conversation

message 18: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((XD))

She smiled. "I am too, we can practice together."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm glad, I must get going now, umm." He stood up and quickly kissed her ont the cheek before hurring out. That place gave him the creeps.
(( I had to do it ))

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((LOL))

She blushed. "Ray...? Can I ask you one thing first?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped in his tracks " Yes?"

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Does that mean that you like me more than...friend?" she asked quietly, smiling.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Quite. " he said before leaving

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She grinned, feeling happy. She rushed to Ray, and hugged him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray just sat there " Anything else, I was going to go back to the astronomy teacher to arrange our lessons."

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She let go, and shook her head. "I'm sorry." she ran away, feeling weirded out. She went to her dorm.

((g2g))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( aww c ya ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray sighed, yet, inside, he was happy with himself. He walked up to astronomy.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily raced into the Forbidden Forest, feeling the change start to come over her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

When day came, she stumbled exhausted back to the castle