Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Classes > Herbology

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic walked in slowly, staring at the seats, he took a seat near the back

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta bounced in, sliding into the seat next to Dominic. "Hello." She said brightly, her brown hair falling over one eye.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye followed in and sat at Briggita's other side.

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He jumped slight, not expecting someone to get here quickly "Hello" he chuckled

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Brigitta. And this is Skye." She gestured to her best friend. "And you?" She asked politely.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments "I'm Skye." Skye said to Dominic, leaning alittle infront of Briggita.

message 8: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Dominic" he nodded "Nice to meet you" he looked at his books.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye toook out a sketch book and started to doodle.

message 10: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 2 comments Jonathon rushed into class and sat next to Skye. He grinned at her. "Hey, I'm Jonathon." he said.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye looked up and smiled shyly. "Skye."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dominic? No way!" Brigitta exclaimed, looking at Skye.

message 14: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic jumped again "Do you know me somehow?" he asked, startled

((Should Dom like really dislike her, then slowly fall for her?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I like that idea!))

"We were just talking to your sister." Brigitta looked at the boy again.

message 16: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He turned his head to her slowly, his eyes filled with hatred "She's dead to me..." he slowly turned his head, faking a wide grin.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, she basically said that you hated all Hufflepuffs." Brigitta said icily, returning his stare with a piercing one of her own.

message 18: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Hufflepuffs are weak and useless! They shouldn't even go to hogwarts"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"If I'm so weak and useless, then why am I going to kick your @ss if you say one more word?" Brigitta snapped, fire in her eyes. "What are you, a slimy Slytherin?" She fingered the wand in her boot, itching to hex this rude kid.

message 20: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He drew his wand out and pointed it at her "Don't you ever insult Slytherin!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She whipped her wand out quickly. "I'll do what ever I want! Expelliarmus!" She disarmed him with one small flick of her wrist.

message 22: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He grabbed her wand and threw it, then he grabbed her wrist, glaring into her eyes.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She slapped him across the face, wrenching her wrist out of his grip, and sprinting to her wand. "Don't move." She said calmly, wand at the ready.

message 24: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He glared at her, but then smirked "Your so weak" he then turned away from her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look who's talking." She muttered, moving her chair away from him. What a rude, stupid, biased pig.....though he is kind of cute. She thought.

message 26: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes slowly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta looked at him from the corner of her eye.

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments It looked like he was just bored, but really he was taking a small nap, without anyone knowing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta rolled her eyes. He was sleeping. In class. Typical. She looked toward the professor, listening to the boring lecture he was giving attentatively.

message 30: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Afer what seemed like a couple minutes he woke up and watched the teacher, nodding his head, trying to stay awake.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled in spite of her self. The teacher's hair was slowly lifting up from his head, Brigitta's wand under the table manuvering it. The lock of hair moved left and right, up and down, without the teacher noticing.

message 32: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom smiled a little and watched.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher reached up to pat his hair down absentmindedly. He searched the room for the culprit, but Brigitta's wand was already stored safely in her boot, and she stared ahead like nothing had happened.

message 34: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic blinked in confusion and looked at Brigitta

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher spotted Dominic and started to yell at him. "Young man, that is most irresponsible! I will dock your house fifty points if you do it again, is that clear?" Brigitta turned to Dominic, a smile playing on her lips. "Is that clear?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice.

message 36: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "What did I do?" he looked at the teacher "All I did was look at her..." he added quietly "The crazy lady that just got me in trouble!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

But the teacher had already started talking again. "I'm not crazy!" whispered Brigitta indignantly.

message 38: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Are too" he muttered darkly and watched the teacher, his eye twitching.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Am not." She replied, then looked back at the teacher.

message 40: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 05:45PM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Are too you crazy b****" he muttered, biting his lip hard

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Not a b****, a witch, smart one." She laughed as she walked out of the classroom, a bell signaling the end of class ringing in her ear.

message 42: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He walked out after her, when he walked out behind her, he grabbed her and slammed her into a wall, glaring into her eyes

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 04:05AM) (new)

"What the -?" She yelled. "Look, I know that you're a slytherin and you have anger managment problems, but do you HAVE to SLAM me into WALLS?" She struggled against his grip on the wall.

message 44: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He held her there "Do you want me to push you down the stairs instead?" he asked

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She thought for a moment, stopping her struggles. "No." She admitted.
"But, can you let me go so I can practice my Quidditch?" She looked at him expectantly.

message 46: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Hmmm? Maybe, but I won't promise anything" he then picked her up, as if she was a little girl and carried her down the hallway.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 05:31PM) (new)

Ray entered the classroom, and sat down in a seat, his chin rested on his palms. He stared at the teacher not knowing half of what he/she was saying.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray was relieved when the class was over, he happily left the class.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" Brigitta rolled her eyes, but she knew that struggling was useless.

message 50: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Yup" he chuckled "Atleast I'm not pushing you down the stairs or worse" he kept walking

« previous 1