Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Classes > Care of Magical Creatures

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis walked into the class with May.

message 3: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May smiled at him then took a seat.

message 4: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis took a seat by her.

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments She smiled at him before looking at the teacher.

message 6: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis smiled at her then looked at the teacher.

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The teacher had a dragon hatchling on his desk, talking about how to not to starle them and how they were outlawed pets.

message 8: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis leaned over to May "i've held a dragon before" he whispered.

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Really?" she asked, now looking at him

message 10: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis looked at her "yeah, my brother got this baby dragon cause he works with dragons, so its mother died and he had to take care of it for a little. and during that time i got to hold it"

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "I wish I could have a dragon, or atleast hold one..." she murmered

message 12: by Damon (last edited Nov 01, 2011 03:02PM) (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "well you might get lucky" Otis smiled and pointed at the dragon on the teachers desk.

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The teacher kept talking "Dragons are dangerous and violence and you never know when they could bite you, or worse" he told them

May nodded looking at the dragon

message 14: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "here i'm gonna go hold it" he gave a cocky grin and raised his hand.

message 15: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The teacher said "Yes?" he asked

message 16: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "can i hold that dragon" he pointed to the teachers desk.

((sorry i have to get off my brother is throwing a fit i'll talk to you later ok))

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments ((kk))

"No! It is dangerous young man!" he shouted

message 18: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments ((i'm back finally))

"i'll still do it, i don't care if i get hurt. I bet i can hold it" He shouted back.

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The teacher sighed "No, I'll get fired"

message 20: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "no you won't, you will only get fired if i get hurt without me agreeing to do this" he tried to hold up the argument

message 21: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Fine, fine, but if you do get hurt then they'll kill this dragon..."

message 22: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "yeah, yeah, i know what they will do" Otis got out of his desk and slowly walked to the front of the room, so as not to scare the dragon.

message 23: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The dragon cocked it's head, then it's tail wagged as if it was a dog.

message 24: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis smiled at it. he reached the side of the desk and slowly extended his hand to the dragon.

message 25: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments It sniffed his hand then flinched away from it.

message 26: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis drew his hand back, the reached again this time for its back. He started to pet the dragon.

message 27: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The dragon purred loudly.

message 28: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis moved his other hand slowly to scratch under the dragons chin.

message 29: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments It crawled up his hand then crawled up his arm so it was sitting on his shoulder.

message 30: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis turned to the teacher and gave him a smug smile.

message 31: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The teacher grunted "W-well done"

message 32: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "thank you sir" Otis smiled proudly.

message 33: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The dragon stayed on his shouler.

message 34: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis walked back to his desk, the dragon still neatly perched on his shoulder.

message 35: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May looked at the dragon on his shoulder and reached over to touch it, but it growled at her.

message 36: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis looked at the dragon a scowl on his face, the dragon seamed to back down. Otis looked at may "you an touch her now"

message 37: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Ok" she smiled and touched the dragon softly

message 38: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments the dragon purred at her when she touched her.

message 39: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments She smiled and began to pet it.

message 40: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments the dragon purred louder when she started to pet her. "thats a good girl" Otis sad to the dragon as he scratched its chin.

message 41: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "How do you know its a girl?"

message 42: by Damon (last edited Nov 02, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "well i could go into deep detail, but i'll go the simple way. Girls have 2 horns on the back of there heads, boys have 3"

message 43: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Ah..." she nodded

message 44: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "yeah, you know i think i'm a lucky person" he said still scratching her chin.

message 45: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments She smiled "Yea..."

message 46: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Otis smiled back "yeah, cause in a way i can speak to dragons"

message 47: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Really? how?" she asked

message 48: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "well dragons speak more in emotions, feelings really. if i was a dragon, and i was sad, other dragons would sense my emotions and try to comfort me" he explained.

message 49: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Ah..." she nodded.

The teacher walked over and picked up the dragon.

message 50: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments The dragon tried to squirm out of his hands, she wanted to stay with Otis.

« previous 1