Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Classes > Defense Against the Dark Arts

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Professor yuki was sitting at her desk, shuffling some papers around. She took a bite out of a chocolate bar that Kyoko had given her. Delicious, she thought, and smiled. Kyoko was a nice little girl, along with Aoi.

Aaron walked in after Orrin.

message 3: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled at him and sat in the front row, giving Professor Yuki a small wave. "Accio Textbook", she said quietly, her textbook sitting on her desk lightly.

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Preofessor Yuki smiled, and clapped lightly. "Very good, I was going to have everone review on that. I'm guessing that Aaron here showed you?" she smiled.

Aaron blushed as he took his seat.

message 5: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin shook her head slowly and blushed. "No I learned that one in my second year," she said quietly.

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled, and smacked her head. "Time flies, doesn't it?" she said.

Aaron smiled sheepishly.

message 7: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled. Professor Yuki was one of her favorite teachers, yet she knew that the professor had never really cared much for Orrin. "Professor, if I may...would it be possible after the review for us to learn some..er..challenging material? Perhaps a Patronus?", she suggested eagerly. She had never tried one, yet she had seen them casted before. She was excited to see what hers would be.

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. Orrin was one of her favorite students, eager in everything. She just didn't show it. "Of course! That was actually in my plan today!" her eyes sparkled. "Where is everyone? Ah, there they are." students were sitting expectantly at their seats.

message 9: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin laughed quietly, extremely excited. "What do you think mine will look like? Oh I hope it's cool. I'm so excited!", she whispered to Aaron. "What's yours?", she asked, watching Professor Yuki out of the corner of her eye.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. "Mine is a dog. Yours will be better than mine, I bet," he said jokingly.

Professor Yuki raised her arms. "Today, we will be reviewing some material, such as the Patronus and the spell for retrieval. Aaron, come up here and show us your Patronus."

Aaron blushed, and stood up. He slightly waved to the people sitting before him, and the girls giggled. He turned a deeper shade of red. "Expecto Patronum!" he said. A dog appeared.

Professor Yuki smiled. "very well. Now class, pair up, and go to different parts of the room, trying to make your Patronus. I'll be going around the room."

message 11: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin glared at the girls menacingly and they shut up. "Aaron, partners?", she asked sweetly, flipping the girls off behind her back.

message 12: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) the girls gasped, and cried out loud. Professor Yuki gave a stern look to them. "But Professor Yuki, Orrin--"

Professor Yuki said, "It doesn't matter, go ahead."

Aaron grinned. "You gave them a show, didn't you?" he took her hand.

message 13: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin shook her head innocently. "I don't know what they're talking about!", she said with a small smile. "Anyway, teach me Expecto Patronum! Do I just..say it?"

message 14: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He nodded, and took her to a corner of the room. "Like this: Expecto Patronum!" his dog appeared again. "You have to say it like you mean it."

Professor Yuki strolled around. "No, like this Peter...no, like this: Expecto Patronum!" A wolf appeared.

message 15: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin nodded. "Expecto Patronum!" A small wisp of silvery smoke appeared, but nothing formed. She thought for a moment and then tried it again. "Expecto Patronum!", she said strongly, and a small dragon began to fly around the room. She smiled widely and she looked at Aaron happily. It dissappeared.

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Professor Yuki had seen this, and walked over to her. "Well done Orrin!" she said, beaming. "You did well! Try again!"

Aaron grinned. "Wow!"

message 17: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled and nodded, focusing again. "Expecto Patronum!", she said in the same tone as before, a dragon flying around the room again. She laughed as it blew silver fire. "Wow," she breathed. "It's beautiful." It dissapeared back into the air, and she sighed happily.

message 18: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Professor Yuki and Aaron clapped their hands. "Wonderful!" she said. "You're amazing!" Aaron said.

message 19: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin blushed. "Anything but, but thanks!" She shrugged. "Do yours again!"

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. his dog appeared after he said the spell. It wagged its tail and barked, but no noise came out. He smiled at the dragon. Professor Yuki smiled at the two, and headed off to the others who had not succeded. "You need to practice!" she said to the others.

message 21: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin had her dragon fly over to the dog, circling above it. She laughed, watching the patronuses interact. "I like this spell," she said dreamily.

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. "Me--" suddenly, the bell rang. The dog disappeared. "Bye Professor Yuki!" he said, and smiled.

"See you! our homework tonight is to practice your Patronus!" she called .

message 23: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
"Bye Professor!", Orrin called over her shoulder. She summoned all her books back into her bag and walked with Aaron out into the hall. "Ugh, Potions," she said tiredly.

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "We're going to skip that one I suppose?" he asked, and held her hand comfortingly.

message 25: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin nodded gratefully. "Excellent idea. If you're ok with that..." She looked at him hopefully.

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He grinned. "Where do you want to go?"

message 27: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin thought for a moment. "The Quidditch pitch!", she decided eagerly.

message 28: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. "Let's go!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray sniffled as he entered the classroom, he had been sick that day. He did as his mother had always said though, " No seeing the nurse unless there is blood, vomit, or bones." He had seen none, so he carried on to sit in a desk near the front.

message 30: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Professor Yuki looked up, and smiled at Ray. "Hello Ray! How are you today?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" Quite sick, actually, but I'll make it." Ray said coughing

message 32: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She looked at him, worried. "The rules the nurse makes up! You aren't in good condition. Come here, I'll give you my own special remedy."

(>.< COME BACK!!)