Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Commons > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay here.)

message 2: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla sat out in the commons watching the charcoles of the fire burn.

message 3: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 07:35AM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic was sitting near by her, looking bored as he watched Claw carry a toad back to him "Thanks... But I already ate..." he muttered

message 4: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla put her hand over the fire to see how hot it was. she kept it there until her hand started to burn then pulled it back slowly

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic looked at her, taking the toad from Claw he threw it in front of her "Hey... Why would you put your hand in the fire?"

message 6: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "i don't know, i just felt like it" she said still staring at the fire.

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "That's odd..." he murmered

message 8: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "your odd" she retorted.

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Don't make me hurt you" he narrowed his eyes "I really don't like to hurt Slytherin girls"

message 10: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom "hey watch it" yelled jacob to dominic
"i will hurt you if you hurt her".

message 11: by Da Bom (last edited Oct 30, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

Da Bom "Shut up
jacob"
"sorry he is so dorky" said katelin blushing
(it was rarly that katelin said sorry.)

message 12: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 12:31PM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments Claw screeched loudly, causing Dom to cover his ear "Now you've done it! Now it won't shut up for two hours!" then he turned to Katelin "It's ok..." he murmered

message 13: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom "whatever" said jacob and katelin in union

message 14: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Claw flew over to Katelin and landed near by her.

Dom sighed

message 15: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla sat back and watched this all happen.

message 16: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom picked the toad back up and Claw flew back to him. Dom gave him the toad, leading to Claw eating it.

message 17: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla looked down to her feet and saw her pet ferret curled up on her lap.

message 18: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Claw looked down at her ferret and screeched, about to lung at it, but Dom picked him up and put him in his cage "No, you cannot eat the ferret"

message 19: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla grabbed her ferret at the attempt of the bird trying to get it. "thank you" She said dom, while petting her ferret.

message 20: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "No problem" he murmered as Claw stared at the ferret then turned it's head to look around

message 21: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "yeah." she kept petting the now fully awake ferret.

message 22: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom nodded slowly then looked at Claw who was looking at Starla.

message 23: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla looked at claw and snarled at it. then looked at Dom "you know, you are ok kid, what is your name?"

message 24: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Dominic Stone" he nodded, chuckling a little "Sorry about Claw..."

message 25: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "Starla Clark" SHe said with a a black lipstic smile. "no its ok, its happned before to him."

message 26: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 02:51PM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Really? Claw takes a lot of pets..." he sighed "And nice to meet you Starla" he smiled

message 27: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "yeah. Its nice to meet you to Dominic. But i do have one question. Are you pure blood?" she said standing up. She was taller then him but not by a lot.

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He nodded "But my sister is in stupid Hufflepuff" he stood up "So I'm guessing either my mother or father was in Hufflepuff"

message 29: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "you have a sibling in a different house to! my younger brother, that stupid first year, he is in griffindor. But both my parents wee in slytherin" she said a little bit more happy that someone had the same problem as her.

message 30: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Gryffindor is terrible, but so is Hufflepuff. Atleast I'm not the only one with the same problem" he sighed

message 31: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "yeah so what year is your sister?" she said

message 32: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "First, I never even knew I had a sister until I heard my parents talking about her" he shook his head

message 33: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "wow, thats is great. i had to know about my brother, my parents practicaly had me raise him." she said shaking her head to

message 34: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Thats horrible" he murmered "If I was in Hufflepuff or Gryfinndor, then I'd leave, Slytherin is the best"

message 35: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "same here, my parents said we have to get into slytherin. BUt oh no, my brother had to be placed in gryffindor, that idiot." she said "i just want to hit him right now."

message 36: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "I want to hit my sister" he murmered, with a smirk "Besides maybe one day, Claw will catch her little kitty" he looked at Claw who was asleep by now.

message 37: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "that would be great, hey when you do get me i wanna see that" she said with a smug look

message 38: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 03:11PM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Got it, does your brother have a pet? Maybe he can take his too" he smirked

message 39: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "he has an owl" she shrugged.

(sorry i'm getting kicked off the computer i'll talk to you later ok)

message 40: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments ((kk))

"Aw..." he muttered "That's to bad..."

message 41: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom "hey what up"called katelin eager to get attention back yo her

message 42: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom was suddenly gone to go to class.

message 43: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom katelin cursed under her breath when she relised she would be late for class

message 44: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom she wished dominic would pay more attention to her she thought as she sprinted down the halls to class.

message 45: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla sat in the commons room a little longer then went to class.

message 46: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments Starla walked back into the commons after potions and sat on the couch.

message 47: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom "Hi Starla" called katelin

message 48: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "hey" Starla said lazily.

message 49: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom "I am so bored"said katelin

message 50: by Damon (new)

Damon (valentinefive) | 128 comments "me to" Starla said and let her ferret clime onto the couch.

« previous 1