Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Commons > Hufflepuff Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay)

message 2: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May was reading a book about magical creatures with Sugar purring on her lap.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye walked in and sat down next to another girl. Archie barked at the cat, but at Skye's glance, he stopped and lied obediantly near her feet. She took out her skecth pad and started drawing.

message 4: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Sugar purred, ignoring Archie, but was staring at him

May looked at Archie and smiled

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta walked into the common room, her step bouncy. "Skye!" She cried, plopping herself down next to her friend and dormmate. "Guess what?"

message 6: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May jumped and looked at Brigitta

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments "What?" Skye laughed. Briggita was always so energetic.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2011 02:57PM) (new)

"Oh! Sorry, I'm Brigitta. You must be a first year, I haven't seen you around before." smiled Brigitta, looking at May. Lucie flew around the common room, finally settling on her owner's shoulder. Brigitta turned to Skye. "I'm gonna try out for quidditch. Do you wanna come and cheer me on?" She smiled mischieviously.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Archie yipped happily at Lucie's arrival. "Hi, I'm Skye." Skye said, giving a warm smile.

message 10: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May nodded.

Sugar purred, looking up at Lucie, she tried to paw at it's wing.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Archie!" Brigitta said, stooping to pick him up and cuddle him. Lucie flew to Skye's shoulder, perching there happily. "What about you, Skye? Are you gonna socialize at all? Or do I get you all to myself?" laughed Brigitta, hugging her friend.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye laughed along and hugged Briggita back. "I will socialize." she insisted, petting Lucie's wing affectionatly.

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Sugar jumped on May's shoulder, purring causing May to look back at her book

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"YAY!! Go socializing Skye! Whoot Whoot!" Brigitta said, nudging Skye affectionately. "Ugh. Did you see the Charms homework today? Torture. I think that I have to find a cute Ravenclaw to help me." Brigitta said laughingly.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye eyed Briggita suspiciously and burst into a fit of giggles. "Maybe I'll try that Ravenclaw thing. And Briggita, you know they'll fall at your knees." Skye teased.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's because I'm gorgeous." Brigitta waggled her eyebrows. "You should try that"Ravenclaw thing". Ugh, you don't talk to boys!" She said exasperatedly. "I think that you need to go on a blind date."

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May giggled quietly as she listened to them

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta looked to the first year, a teasing smile on her face. "And what about you? Are there any cute hufflepuffs? Ravenclaws? Gryffindors? Just not any slytherins, please. Hmm? Got your eye on anyone?" She smiled at the girl, just teasing her.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye grinned. "No, not yet." she said, her eys sparkling mischeviously. "And as if I'd ever like a Slytherin!"

message 20: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May blushed deeply and hid her face as she read the book, her cat Sugar, looked up at Brigitta and purred.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry, first year, I'm only teasing." She said in a soft voice, sensing the girl's discomfort. "Skye, you would so fall in love with a slytherin. And then I would have to hit you upside the head." Brigitta said in a mock-serious tone, sprawling out on her area of the couch.

message 22: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May nodded, looking at her "I'm May Stone, and you are?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Brigitta Goddard. Nice to meet ya." Brigitta smiled at May. "How are you liking Hogwarts?"

message 24: by Drama (last edited Oct 30, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

Drama | 238 comments "it's great and Sugar likes it better here then at my house" she smiled, but then frowned "But my brother is mad because I'm in Hufflepuff" she shrugged

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's your brother?" She asked with a frown. "Besides, us Hufflepuffs are awesome!"

message 26: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Dominic Stone" she murmered "He isn't in RavenClaw, which probaly would've made him ten times nicer to me"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't know him. What year is he? Plus, all Ravenclaws are gorgeous anyway. Ooh, Ravenclaws." She sighed.

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Third I think..." she looked at Sugar.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" Brigitta's eyebrows shot up. She would have to find out about this Stone kid.

message 30: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May looked at her, confused "Yea..." Sugar jumped down on the floor, and began to clean her fur

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta noticed Sugar and smiled. "I'm a third year as well. Such a pretty kitty!" She exclaimed, holding her hand out to Sugar.

message 32: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May giggled.

Sugar stared at her hand then put her paw on her hand, then she rolled over on her back

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta scratched the kitty's soft underbelly. "Why's that funny?" She asked May suspiciously.

message 34: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Sorry" May said quickly

Sugar purred.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're lying!" Brigitta narrowed her eyes playfully. "Tell me!" She whined.

message 36: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "No, Sugar get her!" May scooted away from them

Sugar leaped at her with her claws out, but then she was suddenly laying on Brigitta's lap purring

"Oh thanks, Sugar, your so loyal"

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments (Sorry I was gone for a bit)

Archie barked at Sugar and studided her for a minute. He cocked his head confused and started yipping happily.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta laughed, then stroked Sugar's back.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye smiled at Briggita and May. "What class do you have next May? Maybe Briggita and I can show you the way." she offered.

message 40: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Kyoko was listening to this from a shadow in the corner of the room. She was so quiet and alone. She flipped a page to her notebook, and started to draw.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye looked another girl and told Briggita and May "one minute". She walked over to her. "Hi I'm Skye, what's your name?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta looked up and saw a flash of movement as Kyoko moved her hand. "Hey, you! Why don't you come talk to us?" She called out friendily.

message 43: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Bridget *Loves the Dark Cuz... It's Dark... * wrote: "Skye smiled at Briggita and May. "What class do you have next May? Maybe Briggita and I can show you the way." she offered."

"I think I have Care for Magical Creatures" she then looked at Kyoko

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love that class! I think we have herbology next, Skye, so we can walk ya over, May." Brigitta exclaimed.

message 45: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May nodded "Can I sneak Sugar in?" she asked

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I might not, some of the "magical creatures" are nasty little buggers." Brigitta said. "Just don't want this sweet little thing to get hurt." She scratched the cat behind its ears on her lap.

message 47: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments May nodded slowly, then smiled a little "I wonder what Dominic has next..." ((Should Dom have herbology?))

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Skye picked up Archie. "Hey on the way, can we stop by our dorm. The herbology professer hates animals." Skye said.

message 49: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments ((Kk))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta groaned and stood up. "OK."

((gtg, will be back!))

« previous 1