Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Commons > Ravenclaw Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke Black was looking for one of his toads.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle walked in and took a seat silently. Her owl perched on her shoulder and cocked its head at her drawings.

message 4: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke looked at Isabelle "H-have y-you s-seen m-my t-toad?" he asked

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle looked up from her drawings. "No, I'm sorry. What does he look like?" she asked, trying to be polite.

message 6: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "He's brown, he was here this morning, but now he's gone... I know I have other toads, but this one, my grandfather gave it to me, so he's really special" he murmered

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments "Is that it?" she asked, pointing to a brown toad in the corner of a table.

message 8: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Yes that's him" he ran over and picked up the toad "Billy! Why did you leave the cage? You made me worry!" he scolded the toad and put him with some other toads

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle smiled slightly and went back to drawing. Her owl flew around the room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

kimiko walked into the common room, laden down with books about dragons. she tripped and fell down, the books falling everywhere

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune heard this, and went to Kimiko. "Are you okay?" she asked, and picked books up for her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

kimiko picked herself up, blushing with embarassment. "yeah, im fine." she said, then felt something drip down her leg. she looked down and saw she had scraped her knee. "drats" she said, and dug in her pockets for a bandage

message 13: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Kyoko waved her wand, and her injury was better. Lune smiled. "I'm Lune, and you're Kimiko? Welcome to Hogwarts."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith looked up from where she was sitting, over at Kyoko and Kimiko. She patted her cat Aya softly and watched them both

message 15: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke was watching them as well, not noticing another one of his toads jumped on Meredith's cat Aya

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Aya hissed at the toad and shook it off. Meredith blinked, and picked the toad up carefully. "Be quiet you old thing," she said to Aya.

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments The toad croacked loudly, causing Luke to jump

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith smiled, and looked up at Luke. She stood up and walked over to him. "Um, is this yours?" she asked, holding the toad out for him

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Yes, sorry, I don't know how, but if I turn my back to look at something else, one always gets out..." he took it from her.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "Its ok. Its not the first time i've seen a toad get loose at this place," she replied, patting Aya

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Kyoko looked up. "Oh, is that your toad? I've always wondered why I've seen so many." she smiled, and went over to him. "Do you want a Chocolate Frog?" she asked, and took one out of her pocket.

message 22: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Sure!" he smiled at Kyoko, looking at Meredith, he nodded slowly

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith smiled slightly. "Is it your first year?" she asked Luke

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She handed it to him, and offered one to Meredith. "I thought you had five toads," she said. "I saw another one bouncing around here, not many people have so many toads, oh, there it is!" she took her wand out, and muttered a spell, and it flew towards her. "Is this one yours?" she asked, and placed it in Luke's hand. "Oh, you got Albus Dumbledore on your card!"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith shook her head. "No thanks," she said to her

message 26: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He took the toad from her, nodding to Meredith, he looked at the card, blinking "This is the first card I've ever gotten..."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "My mom told me that he was pretty famous back in the day," Meredith said, looking at the card

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "I wish I could meet him" Luke murmered, smiling.

message 29: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Her eyes widened. "You mean that you guys don't know the real story? I've been researching him for so long, I finally got a decent biography--no, autobiography!" she took a book out of her bag, and handed it to Luke. "Here, you can borrow it!" she took a package of cards out. "I get tons of Albus Dumbledores," she said. "Do you want one?"

message 30: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He stared at her, shocked, slightly.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith sat down. "Thats alot of cards," she said

message 32: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Hm?"

(I'm confuzzled now...why is he shocked?? XD I'm dumb.....)

message 33: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments ((Of how many cards she have))

"Uh..." he murmered, looking down at his card and saw Albus was gone now "He's gone!"

message 34: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...:) ))

She smiled. "it works like that for all cards. Not everyone stays in the same place for long, they want to travel to others." she took a card out. "See, Sirius Black?"

message 35: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "Whose Surius Black?" he asked taking the card

message 36: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "He was Harry Potter's godfather, he used to be evil. Got killed by one of his relatives, Bellatrix Lestrange. A pity, he was a kind guy if you thought of it."

message 37: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He nodded slowly looking at the card "Maybe one day I might be on a card..." he murmered

message 38: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "I bet so, once you become very famous, you'll be on a card."

message 39: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He smiled "I hope that happens one day"

message 40: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "'Luke Black, whatever-your-occupation-will-be!', and a little description of what you did that made you famous. Perfect." she smiled.

message 41: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke blushed slightly.

message 42: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She laughed. "Red in the face, eh?"

message 43: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments "N-no..." he murmered, still blushing

message 44: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Sure you are!"

message 45: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He smiled a little

message 46: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Come on, you look starved. Eat!" she threw a hershey chocolate bar from the muggle world. "They're delicious, you want one Meridith?"

message 47: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke took a bite out of it.

message 48: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((shower, hold on!))

Kyoko took one out, and took a large bite. It was wonderful. "You like it Luke?" she said after she had swallowed.

message 49: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) (darn, gotta go! :())

message 50: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Luke nodded.

« previous 1