The Right Stuff
This topic is about The Right Stuff
The One And Only Vennela The Great

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*<(:o)(...)=:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, for this program im in, i have to use these SAT words(ok, let me tell u something-- I SUCK AT VOCABULARY-- i read, but i dont look up words i dont know) to write sentences.theyre awesome if i say so myself:) Here they r:
“You knew when you saw her; those simple words she spoke were just an abbreviation of how much pain she was going through, how much she wanted to forget, to forget who she once was, and to start over!” I screamed, throwing my worlds like a slap at Tristan’s face, knowing I can never take those words back no matter how much I tried.

The blonde who never left the mirror seriously took more adulation to herself then a mother duck took to her new born ducklings.

He never seemed to be able to escape the adversities around each corner of his life, until it was too late, to return, and to even fix anything with a swipe of a band aid or a simple “Sorry.” What was done was done; there was no turning back.

The anonymous feeling that filled my skin brought a surge of energy into my every stride, as I moved closer to the boy, who looked like a god in the light, while the beams of light radiated off his face in every angle, each angle looking beautiful in its own unique way. This was the first time I saw him, and I had no clue then, what I was getting myself into.

Sometimes, I feel as though I am an antagonist to myself; I have an internal battle on making the right decisions. But at the end, the part of me that knows what is right, takes over, and wins. I pity those who fight the battle but make the wrong decision, not only losing in their internal war, but losing in life itself.

The arid teachings of her mistress bored her. She didn’t want to hear about how to sit and eat properly, but to explore the world and uncover the many things yet to be discovered. Oh, what a change that would bring to this dreadful world of being a proper lady, of having to hold a fish knife appropriately, of sitting inside all day, as a lady must.

ok, those r my favorites!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments (\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

that's really cute!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i am a dramatic person...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Vennela wrote: "i am a dramatic person..."

me too

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments ^. , .^
(___)~
a friend for the bunny.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.................what you said

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments bananza

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.....................what you said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.....................what you said

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments you said that already

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i know..............i like repeating myself..........................lol

message 14: by Tarun (last edited Oct 30, 2011 04:42PM) (new)

Tarun (zombeh) | 16 comments ROFLROFLROFL|ROFLROFL|ROFLROFL
_____|_____
\_____/ \ \
O_____ \___> <= A ROFLcopter
/ \___________/ Nicole's Bunny
| | and its friend.
=============

:D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Master Tarun wrote: "ROFLROFLROFL|ROFLROFL|ROFLROFL
_____|_____
\_____/ \ \
O_____ \___> <= A ROFLcopter
/ \___________/ Nicole's Bunny
..."

meanie

message 16: by Archana (new)

Archana You guys. Need help. :3

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "You guys. Need help. :3"

........................no

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "You guys. Need help. :3"

............no

message 19: by Archana (new)

Archana Why are you guys so strange. This discussion started off talking about the SAT vocabulary, and now we're talking about bunnies. Like, honestly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Why are you guys so strange. This discussion started off talking about the SAT vocabulary, and now we're talking about bunnies. Like, honestly."

..................this is america???

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Why are you guys so strange. This discussion started off talking about the SAT vocabulary, and now we're talking about bunnies. Like, honestly."

............................no

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Why are you guys so strange. This discussion started off talking about the SAT vocabulary, and now we're talking about bunnies. Like, honestly."

..................this is america???"

...................................it's antartica!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Vennela wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Why are you guys so strange. This discussion started off talking about the SAT vocabulary, and now we're talking about bunnies. Like, honestly."

..................thi..."

no

message 24: by Archana (new)

Archana So, Vennela. I don't know who you are, but you're almost as weird as Rahil. I didn't think that was possible. Cx

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "So, Vennela. I don't know who you are, but you're almost as weird as Rahil. I didn't think that was possible. Cx"

......................no

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "So, Vennela. I don't know who you are, but you're almost as weird as Rahil. I didn't think that was possible. Cx"

............first off im not weird .........im different......second IT IS POssible........and third drink some JUICE!!!!!!!OJ or mango or guava I DONT CARE!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

la la la la la

message 28: by Archana (new)

Archana Can you stop saying no. It's so irritating. Don't you SPEAK?!
And Rahil, yeah. You're DIFFERENT. Not that that's a bad thing. It might be. It might not be. WHO KNOWS. and I HATE JUICE. Go have some juicy noodles, thanks you very much. Cx

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my gosh, did i not introduce myself to u? i thought i introduced myself to everyone! well, hi! just click on my profile to find out about me since i dont feel like explaining... ok, fine i AM rahil that's why im almost as weird as him!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Can you stop saying no. It's so irritating. Don't you SPEAK?!
And Rahil, yeah. You're DIFFERENT. Not that that's a bad thing. It might be. It might not be. WHO KNOWS. and I HATE JUICE. Go have some..."

i already had noodles very moist.................Second..............you need the some COCONUT WATER GODDAMMIT!

message 31: by Archana (new)

Archana Rahil, is that your alter ego. Like, the girl version of you? ITS WEIRD. STOP THAT.
NO ONE DOES THAT. BUT YOU.
ugh, ew, moist noodles. Maggi? I thought so.
and ONGJ!RHKJ#H%... I hate coconut water. DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!
YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL, DO YOU.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Vennela wrote: "oh my gosh, did i not introduce myself to u? i thought i introduced myself to everyone! well, hi! just click on my profile to find out about me since i dont feel like explaining... ok, fine i AM ra..."

yes i am vennela............. she is me...................we are one.............

message 33: by Archana (new)

Archana Stop with the dots. Speak normally. Breathe. Have some cake.
Make some friends. Stop arguing.
Now we're all happy. :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Stop with the dots. Speak normally. Breathe. Have some cake.
Make some friends. Stop arguing.
Now we're all happy. :)"

look i have no social life............get beaten up by girl s and boys....................im not cool......fukin hate cake................love dots.............AND I ALWAYS ARGUE!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Rahil, is that your alter ego. Like, the girl version of you? ITS WEIRD. STOP THAT.
NO ONE DOES THAT. BUT YOU.
ugh, ew, moist noodles. Maggi? I thought so.
and ONGJ!RHKJ#H%... I hate coconut water...."

..................yea

message 36: by Archana (new)

Archana ..Y... You hate cake?
What kind of warped, screwed up person are you! -.-
....YOU GET BEATEN UP BY GIRLS? Sad.
*inserttearshere*
I like dots too, but I don't use them like this.....
i mean, thats life...........arguing is for dummyes..........i can't spell dummmiess..... i spelled it wrong that time too....
RAHIL, CURSING IS WRONG......
dots just ruined the whole effect of me yelling at you. -.-
YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE?!
that makes me sad.
let's go shopping! bring lots of money and buy lots of friends at the friends store.
OR BE NICE FOR ONCE, AND MAKE SOME. -.-

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "..Y... You hate cake?
*inserttearshere*
I like dots too, but I don't use them like this.....
i mean, thats l..."

......dont want to ruin my reputation by being seen with u sorry........ well actually no im not......

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela and me are two people............i know her ...........ive seen her......but im not her and i would not say that.............VENNELA I AM GOING TO DEACTIVATE YOU NOW!

message 39: by Archana (new)

Archana Vennela wrote: "Archana wrote: "..Y... You hate cake?
*inserttearshere*
I like dots too, but I don't use them like this........"

I'm trying to be nice to you, and you have the NERVE to say being seen with me will ruin your reputation?! YOU HAVE NO REPUTATION. OR A SOCIAL LIFE. YOU ADMITTED IT YOURSELF. Being seen with me will only make you a more loved person. Unless you've started a hate club about me, and you are welcome too. I LOVE THOSE.
I hate coconut water, I hate maggi noodles, ....I kind of love Mango juice,
....WTF IS BLEACH!?
are you talking about the stuff you put in your clothes... o.O

message 40: by Archana (new)

Archana Rahil wrote: "Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela and me are two ..."

BYE VENNELA. IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU. EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MEAN AND RUDE AND HORRIBLE.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Vennela wrote: "Archana wrote: "..Y... You hate cake?
*inserttearshere*
I like dots too, but I don't use the..."

..........no bleach is an anime..............second my robot daughter Vennela said those mean things not me. I still would not be liked to be seen by anyone because i am an outcast and youre popularity would drop. if you were seen with me most likely people might hate you...I hate hate clubs???mango juice is very very ______________ ( fill in blank)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela a..."

ouch..

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rahil wrote: "Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela and me are two ..."

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry master im sorry... please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Archana (new)

Archana Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Vennela wrote: "Archana wrote: "..Y... You hate cake?
*inserttearshere*
I like dots too, but..."

.. Oh. See that makes a LOT more sense than watching the washing machine... o.O
You have a daughter? OMG WHOS THE MOM. CONGRATULATIONS. ...I have a question, did you spell "VANILLA" wrong on the birth certificate or something. Because its bothering me. D: OCD, you know.
... um, wut. I'm confused, I'm pretty sure you have friends.
and THATS OKAY, some already do! One person, notnaming names, even started a hate club against me, but you know, I like hate clubs. They make me feel loved. AS YOU KNOW, Im strange... o.O
Mango Juice is very very very sweet. C:

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela a..."

sniffle sniffle, yah wat my master said....

message 46: by Archana (new)

Archana ^^ I thought she was leaving.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Vennela wrote: "Archana wrote: "..Y... You hate cake?
*inserttearshere*
I like..."

...............................no

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "^^ I thought she was leaving."

......................no............ i decided to forgive myself...............for being myself........

message 49: by Archana (new)

Archana Well unforgive yourself.
You're mean to me.
You're a bully.
HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN?! AND A LIAR! AND PATHETIC! AND ALONE IN LIFE, AND MEAN.
Haha I quoted Taylor Swift. Oh I'm so ahead of things. :3

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Vennela wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Vennela wrote: "AND GO WATCH SOME BLEACH GODAMMIT! with coconut water and maggi noodles and mango juice or watever!"

ok vennela that s mean.....................the truth is vennela..."

say sorry to archana .......then go watch some BLeach

« previous 1 3