Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Paranormal Romance > New Series!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Oct 28, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Not that we need it, but I thought I'd mention a few new PNR series that are starting in November:

Angel of Darkness (The Fallen, #1) by Cynthia Eden book 1 in The Fallen series by Cynthia Eden

Heart of Darkness by Lauren Dane book 1 in the Bound by Magick series by Lauren Dane

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments More to come!

message 3: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments Excellent! Thanks for these Michelle!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments No problem. I have a list somewhere. When I get my hands on it, I'll post it soon.

message 5: by Michelle (last edited Oct 28, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder book 1 in a new fantasy series by Maria V. Snyder, but it doesn't come out until sometime in December.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Under the Moon (Goddesses Rising, Book 1) by Natalie J. Damschroder , book 1 in the Goddess Rising series by Natalie J. Damschroder. It comes out Nov. 1st.

message 7: by Michelle (last edited Oct 31, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1) by Nancy Holder , book 1 in the Wolfspring Chronicles by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue. I believe its YA/PNR, and comes out Nov 22nd.

message 8: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Haas anyone checked out Keri Arthur's new series? I saw the first book (or maybe 2) at Walmart today and almost bought them...but Hubs was there and I stopped myself cause he was looking at me strangely LOL

message 9: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments I've heard of her but never read her, Susan. I'll have to try one of her books.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather (messybar) | 1307 comments ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "Not that we need it, but I thought I'd mention a few new PNR series that are starting in November:

Angel of Darkness (The Fallen, #1) by Cynthia Eden book 1 in The Fallen series by Cynthia Eden

[bookcov..."

I really like Ms. Eden's Midnight series, so I'm looking forward to Fallen!

message 11: by Heather (last edited Nov 04, 2011 06:18AM) (new)

Heather (messybar) | 1307 comments Susan (susayq) wrote: "Haas anyone checked out Keri Arthur's new series? I saw the first book (or maybe 2) at Walmart today and almost bought them...but Hubs was there and I stopped myself cause he was loo..."

I have Destiny Kills on my TBR list. I hope to get to it next month.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Susan (susayq) wrote: "Haas anyone checked out Keri Arthur's new series? I saw the first book (or maybe 2) at Walmart today and almost bought them...but Hubs was there and I stopped myself cause he was loo..."

I haven't yet, but I saw some of her books in the book isle at the grocery store. I'll have to check them out.