FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia walked into the coffee shop looking down at her new cell phone. She was transferring numbers Julius had given her, like his,Darien, etc from a piece of paper. She stumbled over the the wedge for the doior and the paper flew from her hands. Scrambeling she she skipped to the worker ofver the counter. "Excuse me," she asked. He didn't respond. She leaned over the counter andxd tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me." He turned around to look at her. He had dark shaggy hair and bright ice blue eyes. "Um.. uh, what?" he asked blinking his enormous eyes twice. "Can you grab that piece of paper, it blew over there" she said pointing. "Oh, er, yeah.." he saidand looked down. He got on his knees and reached under the table facing the wall. "Er, here yoiu" he said finally as he handed her back the table. She looked at his name tag, "Thanks er, Michael." she said and smiled. "Can i get something else for you?" he asked.

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Cam strolled into the coffee shop with his backpack hung over his shoulder. He hadnt slept in days na dhasnt showered. He needed an energy boost. Cam looked around, the shop, not many people he thought. Xam walked to the counter and waited behind the girl. He didnt realize it was mia, until she told the man her order.

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Hot Chocolate, please?" she asked Michael. She stepped back and bumped into someone. She turned around and steadied both her and the person her hands on their arms. "I'm so sorry!" she said embarrased. A quiet giggle from Michael came from behind the counter. The face in front of her took shape and she recognized him as Cam. "Oh, I know you" she said surprised. "Cam, right?" she asked. She put her hands down.

message 5: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Love Hot Chocolate ahah♥))

Cam nodded. "Thats me" He said with a small laugh. "Its fine, dont say sorry." Cam added. HE looked down at her. He could tell she was embarrased, so he lowered to her level and looked into her eyes. "Its fine. Just blow it off" He patted her on the back, then stood straight and looked at Micheal. "You get me a coffee, black." Cam ordered

message 6: by Rachael (last edited Oct 30, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Sure thing." Michael said and brisked away. Mia stood there awkwardly, "Uh..."

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Come on" Cam said walking for to a table and sitting down. Mia followed. "So how you been." HE asked

message 8: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments ((why'd you capitalize?)) "Uhm... nothing much" she said as she followed him hesitantly. "Just been going to class the usual. Normal stuff, nothing to interesting. You?" It hit her that she knew nothing about cam. "Do you still go out with... er" she was trying to remember if it was Ari or Angel that he went out with.

message 9: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) (( that want on accident ahah sorry))

"Thats nice" he said as Michael brought there drink. Cam nodded. "You know this and that. And im pretty sure Ari is just fine." He added emphasize on Ari's name. He looked down into his drink as he said her name. He hasnt seen or talked to er in ahwile and feels bad on how he shrugged her off and the party.

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Oh, sorry" she said accknowledging his emphasis on A

message 11: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments ri's name.

message 12: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments She noticed how he looked down at his coffee sullenly. She took a sip of her hot chocolate. "Is everything going alright? You okay?" she asked in a soft tone.

message 13: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Cam looked up, he eyes meeting hers and turning ingto puupy eyes. "ya i guess. Just I havent talked to her or seen her in awhile. And i think... I know shes made at me. She's left me thoudands of voice mails and even tried talking to me at the party but i just shrugged her off and walked away." Cam said with a depressed tone in his voice. He cleared his throat.

message 14: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia pursed her lips thinking..."Why did you shrug her off? Were you angry with her? It could just be a whole misunderstanding." Mia offered.

message 15: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I dont know how to explain, just Ive been busy with thing and havent been giving her attentio. First time I noticed she was mad, was in English calss when i sat far away from her." Cam told her. He took a sip of coffee. "No misunderstanding tho." he added

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments ((G2G to practice, sorry, I'll try to be back soon.))

message 17: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((kk have fun haha))

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Cam looked down at his coffee, then at Mia. "Your a girl. What do you like i should do?" he asked her. Cam took a sip of his coffee while Mia thought about what he said.

message 19: by Rachael (last edited Oct 29, 2011 01:49PM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "What do you mean?" Mia and cocked her head ((What ?))

message 20: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Why what))

"I mean like, what should I do. Do i say sorry, talk to her. Im unsure." he told her

message 21: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia gave him a half smile, "I think you already know what you have to do. I don't know what you are unsure about. Anything is better than doing nothing."

message 22: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I think your right." he said to her. "We, normally dont talk. So How are doing."

message 23: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia grinned. "Yeah, okay I guess." she said and placed her cup down. "Been posted up in room lately, bored, with nothing to do." she gave an awkward laugh after that bitter statement.

message 24: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh i see." he said. "Well, than I guess you'll have to get out more." he laughed. "You wanna go somewhere?"

message 25: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Sure, where though?" Mia asked and looked around as if their destination was within her range of sight.

message 26: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Pssshph... I know I know, hahahha"

message 27: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well, its getting lat so Im thinkg party Bar." Cam said standing. "Come on" he said. He payed and watched Mia follwo him. "Im going to teach you how to have fun" he winked at her.

message 28: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia took a breath and followed

message 29: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Cam smiled at her. "Great, lets go." He held the door open for her. Then followed. They walked along the dirt road.

message 30: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mia walked into the coffee shop and went straight to the counter.

message 31: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Sara strolled right insidde. She took a deep breath and filled her lungs with the fresh smell of coffee in the morning.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Izzy hated waking up early, and she hated it even more when she had to wake up and she didnt have time to drink coffee. She walked into the coffee shop her eyes were red, and halfway closed. The scent hit her as soon as she walked in, and rushed to the counter. "Caramel Macchiato, Please"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe walked in to the coffee shop. Her stomach growled, but she didnt want food she wanted a frapaccino. She licked her lips at the thought of one. She hadnt had coffee in a while. She walked up to the counter, order, and grabbed her drink. She took a big sip, and it gave her a brain freeze she turned around as she was rubbing her temples, and spotted Sara and Izzy. "Hey Izzy, come here." and she walked over to Sara as Izzy followed.
"Hey sara, this is Izzy." She pointed at Izzy beside her with her coffee.
Izzy stuck out her hand. "Its a pleasure."

message 34: by Rachael (last edited Oct 30, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Hey you made it through the door without stumbling." Michael said to Mia from across the counter. "A great accomplishment I know" Mia giggled. "Got chocolate?" He asked. "And a regular coffee as well. " Mia smiled. "Black for your boyfriend?" Mia laughed,"yeah but no boyfriend just friend." "Oh I see." He said smiling while he made her drinks. "For here?" Mia nodded no. "We too bad" he said. Mia just smiled and grabbed her drinks, "thanks, uh michael". He winked at her as she left

message 35: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Sara shook her hand. "Hello, Izzy. HAvent seen you around before, you just got here?" Sara asked whlie taking a sip of her coffee. She wasnt allowed to drink coffee because she's only 16 aand her mother says its going to stun her growth. And how an angel needs her full powers and hieght, not just half. But her mother wasnt here and neither was Ari, so she enjoyed her coffee.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Izzy took a gulp of her coffee before answering "Yea. I arrived yesterday, I am Zekes sister. I will be enrolling I am just taking some time to adjust, and im sleeping in Zekes room." She looked at Chloe, and sat down on the stool near her.

message 37: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh thats nice. Im Ari's sister, younger." Sara told her, with a little laugh. "How you liking the school?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia led him into the shop, instantly he was surrounded by the smell of coffee beans.

message 39: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments she inhaled deeply. "i LOVE THAT SMELL' SHE SAID CLOSING HER EYES

message 40: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
Tilly walked through the door still in her wet-sute "Can i get a hot chocolate plz?" she asked the man at the counter and went to sit at a table.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He had the urge to cover his nose. "It's a little too strong don't you think??"

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments She laughed and opened her eyes. she looked at him excited. "Never" she said and walked to the table to put the books down

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, can I just get some blo--water?" He says.

message 44: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly looked over and saw Sam and Mia burried under a pile of books "Heyy" she called

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" He says to Tilly.

message 46: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly walked over to the table "mind if i join you?" she asked

message 47: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Mi looked at him, missing nothing. She pushed past him to the guy writing their order. "Hey Mike!" As she did this, Tilly made her way over

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Finally." He says when Mia left. He covered his nose, just wishing the smell would go away.

message 49: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments She hugged him over the counter, "How are you?" she asked. "Good" he said occupied. "Name?' he asked Sam. "It's Sam, she answered for him."And you want the usual right?" She winked at him, "Yup, thanks" she said and made her way over to Tilly and Sam. "Hey Tilly" she said when she got to them

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where's my water?" He asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.