Teenage Book Lovers :P discussion

School > School Talk

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So I was going through and I realized we didn't have folder about School, so I started one(obviously). :D
So What subjects do you have, what's your fav. subject, what one's your worst, what grade are you in, etc. etc. And who knows maybe we can help you, if you want us to!

I'll do first: I'm in 11th grade. I have 7 subjects 8 if you count my CLEP for college and I love just about every one of them! My fav. subject would be Algebra 2 and my least fav. would have to be Chemistry (and I just started, great). That's about it. :D

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I'm in 10th grade. I have 6 classes, 7 if you count the one where I TA (teachers assistant). Im in alg 2 (which I hate but I'm good at it), French second year (love the language, dislike the teacher), chem (which I don't particularly care for, mostly because of the teacher), PE (LAST SEMESTER that I'm required to take EVER!!), and am studs (English and history combined in a challenging honors two hour class). My fave is prolly am studs and my least fave is chem.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hehehe. I don't like chemistry either, but by the way i spelled 'school' my least fav. subject should be English. ;)

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana But you are a reader!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

true. :D

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) I am in 8th grade, I'm homeschooled(YAY!!! HOMESCHOOLING ROCKS!!!;), and right now I have about 9 subjects(Math, Reading, Writing, Science, Geography, Vocabulary, History, Spelling and English). My favorites are definitely Reading, Spelling, Vocabulary and Geography. My least favorite is Math, not because I'm bad at it(cuz I'm not), but I just Immensely Dislike It!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm homeschooled Too! And I agree it does ROCK! :D

message 8: by Matilda (new)

Matilda (mjb21) | 121 comments I'm in year 7 and all my subjects are compulsory til year 9 (Maths, english, 1 semester of geography and history each, religion, science, chinese mandarin, french, PE, swimming(yeughk), music, drama, IT and art) but its really fun and next year i'll do a semester of food tech!

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments How do your years correspond to our grades? 10th grade is ages 15/16...

message 10: by Matilda (last edited Oct 28, 2011 08:37PM) (new)

Matilda (mjb21) | 121 comments same, I'm 13

message 11: by Queralt :D (new)

Queralt :D (queralt-toreadistosmile) | 31 comments Well I'm from Spain, and here grades are different, but if I was in the US I would be in 9th grade... I've got 14 subjects... cuz I don't have the same schedule everyday... but yeah that's a lot and I've tons of things to study... which is boring... :/

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

14 subjects! I thought i had it bad with 8!

message 13: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Matilda wrote: "I'm in year 7 and all my subjects are compulsory til year 9 (Maths, english, 1 semester of geography and history each, religion, science, chinese mandarin, french, PE, swimming(yeughk), music, dram..."

ugh. your school is funner.

message 14: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Brenna wrote: "14 subjects! I thought i had it bad with 8!"

I have 6.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 8 all year round. but school's down here get 4 subjects one semester and 4 diff. subjects the next. :(

message 16: by Adriana (new)

Adriana What!? I would LOVE that. It's like college!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:) yeah, i would like that too...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 9 subjects and I don't like to many of them.

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I have 6 and right now they're all ticking me off.

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana all but two are ticking me off.

message 21: by Starburst (new)

Starburst I love school. All my friends make fun of me cuz they say I'm a nerd. ☹ Still love school, though!

message 22: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I only liked it in Elementary. Middle school ruined it for me.

message 23: by Starburst (new)

Starburst Middle school just made me love it even more...

message 24: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I didn't like the kids. I had a pretty horrible time... High school is better.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 63 comments I'm in 10th grade and I have four classes a day.The sceduale rotates,A then B.I'm in one honors class.

message 26: by Adriana (new)

Adriana That's like me but 3 classes a day. By third period I'm always like why am I still here? I get bored easily at school. Well... I'm sitting down for almost 8 straight hours so that's probably why.

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I'm in 12th.

message 28: by Jared (new)

Jared Levy | 95 comments 10th grade for me. Right now im in computer class!

message 29: by Queralt :D (new)

Queralt :D (queralt-toreadistosmile) | 31 comments Queralt :D wrote: "Well I'm from Spain, and here grades are different, but if I was in the US I would be in 9th grade... I've got 14 subjects... cuz I don't have the same schedule everyday... but yeah that's a lot an..."

Yeah it's really bad.... we get tests almost everyday this way... next week, I have two tests everyday except friday!! And that's only 9th grade here........ I can't imagine 12th!!! :/

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! YAY

message 31: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Haha! I just got done with math and now all I have to do is read a few books! :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I said that yesterday oh AND THANKS FOR JOINING TIKI

message 33: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Yup yup. No problem.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm done with school for the day(Thank God)!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I like school! Algebra 2 especially. :)

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments You are insane. I hate math. Geometry was the worst, but Algebra isn't fun either :P

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated Geometry!

Give me an Algebra equation and I'll solve it happily; Geometry I'll shoot you in the face. :)

message 38: by Starburst (new)

Starburst ugh. I hate all types of math...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I hated it when it was easy. I didn't do well at all when it was easy because I just let my mind wander. But now it's FUN! :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Man your messed up :) Love ya Brenna :)

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments Im good at math, but I still hate it.

message 42: by Starburst (new)

Starburst same here... i get A's and stuff, but I just don't like it. It doesn't help that everyone around me is obsessed with it...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like it cuz' it takes WAY to long to do but I'm pretty good at it I get A's and sometimes B's.

message 44: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I get reasonably good grades but it doesn't make it less annoying. It depends on the type of math but usually the advanced maths I hate. I'm really bad at it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah same here but I like History and science

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

History and science?!? You're the one that's messed up! :D jk

message 47: by Queralt :D (new)

Queralt :D (queralt-toreadistosmile) | 31 comments Yeah I kinda like math too... not Geometry just Algebra... ;)

message 48: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Same!!! :) But, I have to say that my favourite subject is English :)

message 49: by Starburst (new)

Starburst My favorite subject is Social Studies...

message 50: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Cool :) That's one of my favourites as well :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6