One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish discussion

why do i love this book?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aisha adams i love one fish two fish because it very funny like a example because one have a hump eve you like to bump bump then go on the hump to bump bump on his hump and that is my favrotie book and at the end its say miss clark but i got a lady name clark i love one fish two fish ever in my whole life

Emma Well, okay then.

Julia Dezotell I used to read this book all the time before I stopped reading

Jason Lilly I love it because it's timeless and amazing. I read it when I was a kid. I have read it to my kids. My kids will probably read it to their kids.

Megan Bri wrote: "Well, okay then."

LOL. I love this book because it was the first book I ever read as a child!

Emma ?? If you don't read, then why are you on this site?

Julia Dezotell Bri wrote: "?? If you don't read, then why are you on this site?"

well i just got back into reading this year, n I have to do this for humanities...so it's not really a choice for me, 'cuz I'd fail 9th grade

Emma Julia wrote: "Bri wrote: "?? If you don't read, then why are you on this site?"

well i just got back into reading this year, n I have to do this for humanities...so it's not really a choice for me, 'cuz I'd fai..."

I see, what types of books do you like?

message 9: by Bella (last edited Jan 24, 2012 06:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bella i like reading anything, pop bottles, signs. In kindergarten i read every sign we passed!!

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Bella(",_,") wrote: "i like reading anything, pop bottles, signs. In kindergarten i read every sign we passed"

right *rolls eyes*

Bella *tears* that's mean

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah that is rude

Bella what is? mine or hers

Jason Stadtlander I love it because it makes my little boy laugh every time I read it to him.

message 15: by Jody (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jody I love reading this to mt grandson I can hardly wait for him to read it to me!