Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Samuel L. Jackson

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments ...is the highest grossing actor of all time according to the Guinness Book. I was surprised by that, then started thinking of all the big movies he's been in. Not just the ones listed in the article (Jurassic Park, Pulp Fiction, and the Star Wars prequels) but also Iron Man and Captain America and the one with the killer sharks and Snakes on a Plane and the Incredibles (voice)...

http://www.avclub.com/articles/samuel...

message 2: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17320 comments Mod
One of my students swears he is in a movie about a teacher in a public school who goes ballistic and goes on a killing rampage. Sound familiar to anyone?

PS: S.L.J. is HAWT.

message 3: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments I find this surprising, but good for him to not only be a working actor but rich rich rich!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Well, I think this doesn't actually equate to him being the best paid actor or the richest. They're just counting the gross of movies that he happened to be in. Including early small roles where he probably just got paid equity rates.

message 5: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11617 comments Motherfuckin' roles in motherfuckin' movies makin' motherfuckin' money.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Motherfuckin' snakes.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24107 comments Mod
This news shocked me. Although honestly, I don't give a ****. Well, wait. That's not quite true. This adds to America's income inequality. Anything that does that disturbs me.

Let's hope he's giving a lot to charity.

message 8: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Sally wrote: "One of my students swears he is in a movie about a teacher in a public school who goes ballistic and goes on a killing rampage. Sound familiar to anyone?

PS: S.L.J. is HAWT."

I saw that movie- One Eight Seven. It was over the top, but good.

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

OH! Spelled out letters! No wonder.

message 10: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments those are numbers, sally

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) The number of the beast ....

message 12: by Sally, la reina (new)

Carol, Carol.

message 13: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Sally. Carol. Tsk.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.