City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones question

Should I?
Bisma Bisma Oct 28, 2011 06:33AM
Is it worth reading the series or not? B/c if it's not I'm not going to

Just finished the fourth book in the series and was left with a cliff hanger! can't wait for the next one or the movie whichever happens first. I agree the first book is not the best in the series. However, I will definitely be watching the movie and I am one of those people who absolutely must read the book first so I can critique the movie and why the book is always better. : P

Lex is da name, dont wear it out IKR!!! My sis has now watched all the HP movies....so shes gonna read the books....well she WAS going to...then stopped in the middle of the second on ...more
Nov 01, 2011 12:52AM · flag

hmm u need to becareful the first book ain't actually that good, but i stayed on and read the next lot and i'm glad i did, u should atleast try them!

Erika really? What changes in the second book?
I believe it's only more romance and a LOOOOOOOTT of dialogue, well i haven't read it, just the first one and
...more
Dec 13, 2011 04:17PM · flag

Bisma wrote: "Is it worth reading the series or not? B/c if it's not I'm not going to"

without a doubt, take a chance i did and fell in love the whole story, from the world, the magic and the storyline.

should you? should you? Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh *insert swear word here* what! of course you should? ITS AMAZING AND CREATIVE AND IMAGINITIVE AND *DROOL* JACE! READ IT NOW! OR I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU... even though I dont know you...

This series is the best I've ever, ever read besides Harry Potter. Amazing.

R u kidding me??? This series is my favorite series ever and I like to read a lot of books. It is totally worht it. If u don't read it, I will personally make u :) not to be all vicious and stuff but it would b a shame if u didn't

Oh, just try! Love this series! Just hurry up and read it if I'm not scaring you!

i say give it a try!! i loved them all and am looking foward to the next one

I really liked this series, it is original but not AMAZINGLY you know:D its coming out as a film next year which should be interesting so i suggest you give it a go!

totally

Depends on what you like to read, but I would say it's worth at least a try. I love that series.

I think it's definitely worth it. I fell in love with the series. I just bought the fourth book. I can't wait to start it. :)

Z Oct 30, 2011 11:11AM   0 votes
O MY LORD YESSSSSSSSSSS

*insert sting of words that little children are never supposed to hear* DEFINITELY!!!