Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana Haters discussion

High School Musical 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emma the Dork (last edited Oct 25, 2008 03:08PM) (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) I saw HSM3 last night with my friend and her sister. Me and my friend HATE HSM but my friends sister(who is 15, btw) loves them so we went to see it and it was frigging AWFUL.

it was so pointless. me and my friend were actually CRYING because we were trying not to laugh. it was terrible, exactly what i expected, cheesy, with no plot and no problem. i wish that someone in the movie would die, maybe gabriella, the obnoxious slut, or troy, the macho stupid person thing....just to make it interesting, you know?

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I haven't seen it, and hopefully I won't have to. I hate HSM and the "JO BROS" and miley/hannah cuz i is so pointlessy cheesy!!!!!! Where is the plot in those movies and tv shows? THEY RE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) I KNOW!!! i really have no idea how they ever got popular. they r SO STUPID

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 4 comments boooooooooooooo

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments i haven't seen any of them and never plan to

but i know the plot because i read the back of a book of high school musical

stupid, the ending is really predictable (i asked a friend who had already watched it and i pretty much nailed the ending with just a little info!)

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments well it is a disney movie, little kids will be watching, so basically it has to end happy. and yeah i like the movies but they do get a little cheesy.

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments i like comedies

they're always so unpredictable! XD

message 8: by Gjela (new)

Gjela (theeternalsea) | 1 comments oh god. i just saw it.

At least with the first one it was like a new idea or something, but a third one???
i love musicals.
high school musical is the most crap excuse of a musical i have ever seen.
end of story!!!
I wanted troy to die. )=

Then again, they would do gone on with at least 5 more where he comes back to life, ec cetra.

Cant little kids just watch good movies?? Why do they have to grow up watching hannah montana and listening to the jo bros and using HSM backpacks and such? Even sadder is when older ppls like them.
the world these days...
*at least i have twilight*

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Okay, Tinker Bell, what kind of a name is that? ANd second of all, why are you commenting if you like them? GO FORM UR OWN EFFING GROUP!!!!!!!

Omg Fifi I love twilight too I can't wait till the movie comes out i'm so excited!!!! I've read them all over 20 times.

message 10: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments Troy(aka. The Gay Boi) should definatly DIE!!! Thats too bad, I really wanted to see that too! Oh well

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments yeah, the only musical i absolutely loved was
AVENUE Q!!!!

god that is such a funny musical

message 12: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) never heard of it......

again, i hav absolutley NO IDEA how those moveis got so popular. i mean, everyone in the theater was CHEERING when it ended. i mean, WHAT THE HELELLLLLLLLELELELEL??????????

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments because the actors are cute, the movie is happy, the songs are cute and some people like it.

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments ZAC IS GAY!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Why are you insulting gay people?

message 16: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments I'm not at all, i'm insulting all the people who are "in love" with him!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, i'm saying your insulting gay people by calling zac gay.

message 18: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments oh c'mon

don't get too touchy over the 'gay' stuff

anyway, yeah, the movie is pointless

we should show kids real movies that show the true hardships and hopelessness of life

not some cheap film that says life's awesome!

message 19: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments its only the truth!

message 20: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments Ya, but you know how people like to live in fantasy land!

message 21: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments i do too

actually, i have a very weak grip on reality
but my fantasy land isn't all that happy so yeah

my mom has a habit of nailing in the true hardships of the world way earlier than most people

message 22: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 16 comments ya...mine too...any of you like Twilight?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not touchy...
Ugh, only people at school would get it...
And I absolutly hate twilight.

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments love twilight!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

It's boring, the characters are either perfect or helpless idiots.

message 26: by Diana (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:17AM) (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments NO!!!!

I am in love with Edward and while his character dies out in breaking dawn, im still in love with him so don't insult him!!!

i own the host now! ^^

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

he sucks. perfect people are boring. you can't build a book if there are no conflicts, otherwise it's boring. same with characters and people.

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments well...
his flaws are supposed to be that he's too over-protective, and plus he sucks at tracking so he's not perfect

he only is through Bella's eyes

but i dunno, im a little obsessive...

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments i love edward too! the books are really good. and there is conflicts in them but okay

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:38AM) (new)

~I don't hink wanting the "love of your life" to die counts as being overprotective. And Bella is SO whiny. She acts like she can't do anything.
~And I didn't say it had to coflict (though new moon doesn't have any until the very end), i was just saying that as an example, to go with the if a haracter ha to flaws or conflicts, it's boring.
~And I hate how it spends forever in their "romantic moments" that are boring, then she gets knocked out (in twilight) at the beginning of the fight scene? what the unicorn? no description on the semi-interesting part, and description on the part that no one gives a crap about!

message 31: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments oh well

im a sucker for romance so i enjoy that stuff...

and lets remember how mad edward was when the cullens decided for bella to become a vampire!

message 32: by Paige (last edited Oct 28, 2008 06:14PM) (new)

Paige Miller Diana your rock some much.I love you (in a friend way,of course. I'm not gay) I seriously am obessed with Twilight!!!!! Guess what? I've been to Forks!!!!! How cool is that? ALso my whole door is covered in posters and pics from the new movie!!!!!

I'm sorry MP but I really love it. I get what your saying though.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

tahnks!

message 34: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments the book was good but not excited about the movie

i will watch it though

just they seem to have screwed up from the casting
sorry, maybe it's the makeup, but edward looks really stoned and i think his hair should be a little neater

plus bella's voice is SO deep!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!! he's so much hotter as cedric.

message 36: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments well i don't remember the movie too well but yeah, he looks stoned and i KNOW that edward is so much more gorgeous!

Sorry, fangirl mind speaking

message 37: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 7 comments Ok I've never seen ANY of the High School Musical movies and never plan to. No actually Cedric was pretty hot. and number two I thought they should've just stopped the whole thing. me and my 2nd oldest bro were just laughing that they made a third High School musical. Sorry if anyone here likes it, I really don't like watching musicals and... yeah.

message 38: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments cedric's good looking
but the makeup artist did something wrong

because he looks really stoned!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hey Diana, I'm so sorry Tess is being such a bitch in the politics group.
He does look stoned.

message 40: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments it's okay

i was stupid for thinking that i would get in there

not to offend you, but in general, if you say you're a republican democrats tend to not listen or take anything you say seriously

s'ok, but im like george w. bush, when i say i stand for one thing, ill stand for it even when people throw rocks at me!
no flip-flops here, people!

message 41: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) wait what???? i really didnt get that.

message 42: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments no i joined a debate group and people treated me like crap because i chose to be a republican

but i guess i have to remember,
"People under the age of 30 who aren't a democrat have no heart,
People over the age of 30 who aren't a republican have no brains"

and im under 30 so i guess i don't have a heart.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That's stupid. Just because someone is a democrat makes them stupid? hat makes no sense... Because the one republican in my family is the one who's an alcohalic.

message 44: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 1043 comments well, im not saying it's true

im just saying i like the quote

my dad explained it to me, but i forgot what it meant
all i know is that im heartless...

message 45: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I'll join and fight w/ u Diana... II'm a big republican. My grandma was in the GOP as one of the poeple who does the big conventions before she died, so it's kind a tradition in my family. Ur not heartless its just a fricking expressiom

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

And my parents aren'r brainless.
Just wondering, but how come like every republican is christian??

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

not trying to be offensive or anything, because some people take offense in that.

message 48: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Idk my family's christian but we don't go to church at all so i don't really know... no offense taken. : )

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ok... just cuz every republican I've encountered online and ofline has been christian, and I'm wondering if it's just coincidence or if there like is a connection...
Like they have the same kind of views...

message 50: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I don;t know. I'd tell ya if i did.

« previous 1 3