Cannibalistic discussion

Houses > Alik's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 616 (616 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh... big bed...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alik walks in with Jade, eyes blazing.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments Jadea is following behind Alik, a huge smile on her face.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins at her, then grimaces. "Are you sure you are alright with this?"

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "yeah, as sure as i can be" she said confidently

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He continues to look at her, "Are you completely sure?"

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "yeah, completely" she said looking into his eyes

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He beams, the heat in his eyes flaring more. He kisses her passionately.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments She smiled, startled, but quickly recovers and kisses him back passionately

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

His hands moved down to her waist, his thumbs brushing over the sides of her breasts in the process.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments As his hands move down further and further she let out a low groan, her fingers trailing up under his shirt, she pushes it up further and further, needing him, wanting him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He briefly breaks the kiss to pull his shirt of the rest of the way.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments While the kiss is broken Jadea brings up a little point, "Do we have to do it right here in the doorway? I'd prefer it if we didn't have to" she said a bit embarrassed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughs, "I wasn't planning on it..." He grins then bounds up a couple of stairs. "Coming?"

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "Good" she said running after him smiling

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He opens the door and walks over to the huge bed. Hiding the toys under the bed before Jade could see them.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wrong room. XD But he has some too. XD XD XD))

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((LOL))

Jadea walks in and sees the huge bed and smiles, also seeing Alik without his shirt, him in all his sexiness.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think I confused him with Antony... XD))
He smirks at Jade. "You want to come over here?" He asks.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "Hell yeah" She said excitedly, walking over to him and kissing him passionately

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((gtg....HATE YOU MOTHER))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alik spins them around so Jade's back was towards the bed. Then, he presses his body against hers suggesting for her to lay back on the bed.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments Jadea lays back on the bed, ready for what she knew was going to come

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alik hovers over the top of her, pulling back from the kiss. "Just say and I'll stop..." He says then slowly begins to pull up her shirt.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "I know, but just go" she said eagerly

((LAST POST for now))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay... D: ))
He nods, then pulls her shirt over her head. His hand massages her breast through her bra.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((actually evryone is going to bed...sooo ill b able to get my laptop and b in bed with it.... Sooo i can keep going for a little while))

she smiles, arching her back. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD))
He gulps then watches eagerly, taking his hand away briefly.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments she pulls her bra off and flings it across the room, she pulls him down and kisses him feverishly

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He kisses her back with just as much fervour his hand back on one of her breasts.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments she fiddled with his belt buckle, loving it yet wanting more.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He groaned a little and pressed up against her hand.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "like that, do we?" she said cheekily, still fiddling with the buckle

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughs breathlessly. "It's just a little...... tantalizing..."

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "hmmmmmm, tantalizing...sounds good" she said, undoing his belt buckle.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

bye))

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((serious?! i just got my laptop and you have to go...this sucks!!!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((SOrry Mum was being mean...))
His hand pinches her nipple as presses up even harder against her hand.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments "oh. My. God" she gasped, taking his belt of his pants. She teases the edge of his pants, wanting him.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((whenever you want))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I was banned.... turtle...))
He groans a little, "Take... them... offfff....."

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments ((its all good))

"gladly" she said, unbuttoning and then slowly pulling his pants down, seductively.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can't stay on. Sorrry... production. I like... gotta go after this post...))
He gulps then pulls her down to kiss her again. His hands tangled in her hair.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments she pushes her tongue through, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. She presses against him, so there no clear boundaries between them again.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He bites her lip, hard, his hands on the waist band of her pants.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments Blood started to well out of her lip, she groaned the tiniest bit. She moved her hands down to his, pushing them down, "off... take them off"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He obliges practically tearing them off.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments Jadea jumps up, on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, kissing him passionately.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He groans, kissing her back just as passionately. "I.... I'm not starting anything... y... you... start it... so I ha... ve... aa case... against... you tomorrow..." He gasps out between kisses tearing off both of their under clothes.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 624 comments She stops kissing him and looks at him with mock fury, "Really, so you can have a case against me tomorrow?! You don't have to go along, we can stop." She said rolling her eyes.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13