The Spark (RP) discussion

Role Play > The world between.

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) This is between our world and and the spark. It is shown in through the portal, seen in the dream, and the land you wander in during the dive. You also must pass through to return to our world.

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments Still in sreamlne position, Ella dove through the portale, and hit the floor. "Ow..." she muttered . "Where am I?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi sat in front of Ella "Your in the world between. Personally I think it needs a name."

message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "Who are you, and what do you mean by 'World Between'?" Ella looked puzzled.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Exactly what she said," Rina remarked, seemingly materializing out of the shadows as she spoke. "It's between here and there, obviously. Although I do agree with her. It needs a name."

message 6: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "But who are you guys?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Lexi and thats Rina," Lexi said

message 8: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "Oh, where did you come from?" she asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"The human world, I'm heading to the Spark, same as you I'm guessing?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "It sounds so weird when you refer to it as 'the Human World.' Kind of like we're aliens." After a brief moment of silence, Rina looked up from her folded nails. "We aren't, though," she said to Ella. "Yiu haven't been abducted, just to let you know."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"it would be really cool if we were though!" said Lexi smiling

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "I know! We could do the whole 'greetings earthlings' spiel. But on to the point. We can't stay here forever, because it gets way too frazzingly boring. So want you want to do is-" She was interrupted by a blond boy in a wet t-shirt tumbled through the air. "Nice one, Wiz. Really smooth landing."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi looked at him

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Lex, you met Wiz, right?" Rina asked Lexi as Wiz squeezed water droplets out of his shirt. He nodded at her, a single quick upwards jerk of his head.
"I think so, but only in passing. I'm Gerard Green. But Wiz sounds slightly less dorky, so that is my name."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sup" Lexi said changing into her human form and holding her hand out

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Nice. Never met a shifter before. I control weather myself and-" he suddenly spotted Ella for the first time and turned to look at her. "Rina, if you want me to explain to her about everything, I can. After all, you come through the dream. The dive is still a bit of a mystery to you." Rina nodded and closed her eyes, answering the question that suddenly flashed white in her mind and disappearing as she winked unnervingly at Ella, her one yellow eye being obscured by her lid for a second before both vanished.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Lexi shifted back to her fox form "Well im off to the spark" she said trotting off

message 18: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments Ella stood still trying to unravel what they meant.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi looked back at Ella "I can show you around if you want"

message 20: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "Will you? That would be great!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi nodded "Follow me," she said and disappeared to the spark

((To the Spark?))

message 22: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments ((sure, meet you there))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi arrived in the world between with Ella

message 24: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "We have to go here again?" asked Ella as she stood beside Lexi.
((Is your name Alexis?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi nodded, "I think after a while if you get really good at crossing through worlds you can skip coming here but I'm not sure,"
((My name is Stilts, My characters name is Alexis, Lexi for short))

message 26: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments "Oh."
((I meant your real name, I was just wondering.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep," Lexi said taking her back to earth.
((oh my real name is Karissa))

message 28: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments ((cool, so to the regular world now?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeppers))

message 30: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 96 comments ((I go to where she was before right?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((um.... yeah i guess))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Diana appeared on the other side of the portal and sat down close by on a purple rock.