Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > I am absolutely stunned.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshlynn (new)

Joshlynn | 14 comments So...I don't know if it looks this way to someone other than me, but for some completely unknown reason, Goodreads decided to clear most of my book ratings today. Oddly enough, when I sort the books by rating, they fall into the order they did before (that's a relief, I guess the actual ratings are still logged into the database), but the stars themselves aren't showing. What the hell happened?

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) I can see your star ratings just fine. Which browser and version are you using?

message 3: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments I've seen a few people mention something like this in the Feedback group. It only ever seems to affect one person every time it's mentioned, and it's never permanent.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 2409 comments Josh, This really is a better issue for the Feedback group, bugs folder. I've had star ratings that are there but look as though they're gone. That's always cleared up on its own. It's sometimes a browser issue. Anyway, in the Feedback group you'll probably get the most helpful feedback.

message 5: by Joshlynn (new)

Joshlynn | 14 comments Alright. I wasn't sure where to go with the question. I'll assume it's impermanent for now, and my internet has been acting up lately. That probably has something to do with it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.