Cannibalistic discussion

Houses > Zayda & Sugar's Condo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Condo for the two sisters to stay at while hunting in the city))

message 2: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((Kaaay! I thought you said you'd decorate it ;)))

message 3: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 08, 2011 06:55PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Modern Condo In the wealthy part of town. Three bedrooms, two baths. Hot tub on the balcony.))

Zayda's Room: [image error]
Sugar's Room:

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mello wrote: "((Kaaay! I thought you said you'd decorate it ;)))"

((DONE!!!))

message 5: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((NOOOO THE PICTURES ARE BROKEN! Fix them, fix them please!))

message 6: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 08, 2011 10:18PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mello wrote: "((NOOOO THE PICTURES ARE BROKEN! Fix them, fix them please!))"

((HOW DO YOU FIX THEM??? HOW?! HOW?!! TELL ME HOW!!))

message 7: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((You have to find other picture links because those are broken!))

message 8: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((SO CHOOSE OTHER PICTURES?))

message 9: by John (last edited Oct 28, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((Yep!))

message 10: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mello wrote: "((You have to find other picture links because those are broken!))"

((I FIXED IT!!))

message 11: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((THAT IS (excuse my language) FUCKING AWESOME. Seriously! I love Sugar's room, with the dress hanging in front of the window and everything!))

message 12: by Kayleigh (last edited Oct 28, 2011 08:22PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) I freaking love it too!! If I could actually live there I would be a happy person!

message 13: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((*stares aimlessly* Ah, it's just so beautiful...))

message 14: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Dude I want to go in the hot tube! Its looks so cool!! Do you want to RP at my houses??))

message 15: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((Sure, I'd love to!))

message 16: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Go to my house then. Dude my house is so cool!))

message 17: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 116 comments ((Ok!))

message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda pulls her motorcycle too a stop, she looks behind her and waits for Zakk to show up.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk strolled up behind her, and slapped her ass. "Whadddup?"

message 20: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She jumps when his hand meets her ass, "Whats up?" she looks up, "The sky...and some clouds..." she smiles and walks him to the door,

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sharp" He commented, hand finding hers, nuzzling her neck as they walked.

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She unlocks the door and steps inside, she looks around her modern condo. she pulls him in. "Er...I can't remember the last time I was here...Oh wait..now I do." She had gotten drunk and had hooked up with a random cannibal...She didn't think he needed to know that though.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk smiled. "Oh well, so, how are you?"

message 24: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) she looked up at him, 'Happy. I got you didn't I?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"You did" He smiled. "Now, where's the bedroom?"

message 26: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She points at the stairs. "go on up, I need to do something first." she kisses him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk raised an eyebrow. "Can't I come with you?" He asks innocently.

message 28: by Kayleigh (last edited Mar 27, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "No, go up stairs, I'll be there in a minute." she says, giving him a small push.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk nodded, and walked up the stairs.

message 30: by Kayleigh (last edited Mar 27, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She walks into kitchen and grabs the birth control pill, hearing about her friend being prego make her nervous. She grabs a bottle of blood of the shelf in the fridge, she puts the pill on her tongue and takes a bit sip of blood. She drains the rest and puts it in the sink. she runs up the stairs, looking for Zakk.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk was waiting on her bed, seeming casual, though his eyes portrayed his true hunger for her.

message 32: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She walks in, licking the blood off her lips, "Hey,"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" He smiled. "So..."

message 34: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She takes the bottom of her shirt and starts to pull it off. she walks towards him, throwing her shirt to the side.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk smiled, pulling her closer by her belt. "So, where were we?"

message 36: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Around here..." she whispers and bites at his neck, never breaking the skin.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk grunted, hands slowly undoing her belt.

message 38: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She pushes him back on the bed, she straddles his waist. She leans down and a kisses him hard.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk grunts, then kisses down her neck. He makes it to her bra, biting and sucking just above her breast.

((Gotta go! Sorry! I'll be on later! Bye!))

message 40: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 08, 2011 11:04PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She had a small silver ring in her niple, she hoped he would like it. She snaps her jeans open, showing off her red lacy panties.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk smiled and played with the nipple piercing. He both got his done a while ago on a drunken mishap. His hand grazed over her inner thigh, tantalizing close to her panties.

message 42: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 09, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She pushes her jeans farther down her legs, she she smirks when she sees him staring at her panties. " see something you want?" she asks him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk licked his lips. He merely took off his shirt, pressing close to her.

message 44: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I will take that as a yes...". She leans down and bites at his niple ring. she plays with it with her teeth.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk tensed slightly at first, then relaxed, his hand slowly making it's way up her thigh.

message 46: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She starts to lick his chest, from his piercing to his chin.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk slowly starts to take off her panties, his erection bulging.

message 48: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She looks down at his Jean clad erect cock , " you look... Uncomfortable. "

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zakk laughed. "Nope. That's. It even half of it yet" He smiled.

message 50: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 10, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She smiles too, "well I sure hope not!"

« previous 1