« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((So, yea! :D))

message 2: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((yea! :D))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((SO! Topic?))

message 4: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Hm. . .it doesn't really matter to me.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wanna do another fantasy?))

message 6: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Sure.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))
CHARACTERS:
Name:
Personality:
Species:
Rank(if one):
Other:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sam
Looks:

Personality: Shy, quiet, reserved, but very nice and clever. Likes to be around people, but is awkward in social situations.
Species: Seer
Rank(if one): None
Other: TBA(When I think of it)

message 9: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Name: Aaron
Looks: (I have to find a picture)
Personality: Daring but closed off
Species: Fallen angel
Rank(if one): Was a Guardian angel
Other:TBA

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY!))

message 11: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Awesome))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((So, do you wanna start now, or wait till you find a picture??))

message 13: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((We can start. I can find the picture later when I've got more time. I'm trying to do homework in between posts.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oooo, I see. haha))

Sam wandered down a street, trying to find the corner of Richmond Drive and Forest Lane. Something was going to happen there, she could feel it...

message 15: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron fell from the sky, cursing.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam jumped back, putting her hands over her mouth so as not to scream. "Oh my god," She muttered, shocked.

message 17: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron groaned, and stood, wishing they'd at least let him keep his shirt before they cast him down from heaven.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam stood staring at the shirtless guy that had fallen from the sky. Well, this was certainly something.
"How are you okay?" She asked, biting her lip nervously.

message 19: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron glanced over at her. "Let's just say it's complicated."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... but you... Fell... Okay." She said, not really accepting it, but not knowing what to say or how to phrase it.

message 21: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron rolled his shoulders. When he tried to stretch his back, however, he winced in pain.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you need help?" She asked, obviously worried and confused.

message 23: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "No." Aaron said, turning his back away from her view to hide the long scars where his wings once were.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam nodded, standing there awkwardly, which was normal for her. Her fingers fiddled with the frayed edge of her hoodie sleeves. She moved her hair out of her face as the stared at her feet.

message 25: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "So, what's your name?" Aaron asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2011 08:25PM) (new)

"Sam." She replied quietly. "You?"

message 27: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Aaron." he siad.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a nice name," She gave a small smile, trying her best to seem polite.

message 29: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Right." Aaron scoffed. "Because everyone knows that the name that God-" he stopped abruptly. "Never mind."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned a tiny bit. "Right, sorry... Um..." She paused, not sure how to react to that little outburst. Should she leave him? She was so curious...

message 31: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Do you happen to know where I'd be able to find a shirt?" Aaron asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam looked around. They were in the middle of a residential neighborhood. She looked down at her own baggy hoodie. She took it off and handed it to him. "Here. That could probably fit you... The nearest store is like a ten minute walk..."

message 33: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron shook his head. "Oh no. I can't take your jacket. A ten mile walk sounds good right now, just point me in the right direction."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She pointed ahead of her. "That way..."

message 35: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron nodded. "Thanks." he said, and he walked backwards in the direction she pointed to hide view of his back.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you walking backwards?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She needed to go that direction to get to the book store, but she didn't say so.

message 37: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron shrugged as nonchalantly as he could. "Because I can."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She just stood there. He obviously didn't like her that much, and going in the same direction as him woul make her look creepy.

message 39: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron's calmness was cracking. He'd just fallen from the sky - literally - he was hated by God, he didn't have a shirt, and his back hurt. It was all he could do to stay seemingly sane.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, I guess, I'll just... go?" She blushed and turned around, walking back the way she came from.

message 41: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) As soon as her back was turned, Aaron turned and ran.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked back and saw him running. She sighed and stared ahead. "Right. Good job." She grumbled, rubbing her forehead in disappointment. She started for the local park because being there always cleared her mind and put her at rest.

message 43: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Once he found the store, Aaron was able to by a shirt from several pickpocket attempts. It was a skill he'd had before he'd died, and it didn't fail him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam sat on a swing in the deserted park, slowly swinging and staring ahead, into space.

message 45: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Once he had a shirt, Aaron started walking around, looking for a park. He knew from past experience that park trees were a good place to sleep.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam saw the guy from earlier, and immediately looked down, hiding her face.

message 47: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Aaron saw someone. Something that had always separated him from the other angels was that he liked human interaction. So, he sat next to her and said, "Hey."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam looked over at him. "Hi," She mumbled.

message 49: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Why are you sitting here, in the dark, all alone?" he asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"It clears my head," She said, softly. "Why are you here?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6