The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #1-3) The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set question

A world I'd love to live in!
Geraldine (MissGee) Matiwane Geraldine (MissGee) Oct 27, 2011 05:46PM
Okay so I love to read and comment on how great books are, but with these books, words could not describle how increee-dable there are!
Lets discuss Jace, Jace, my Jace, the loving Jace, the sexy Jace, the sarcastic Jace, the one and only Jace---I know what you're think-she's getting obessed with Jace Wayland-lightwood, and yes! You are soooo right and I cannot get enoguh of him!

Anybody read these books? How did you think? Better yet, how connected I've you ever felt with a book! not just any book, but de book!
Do you guys think there's any chance of making movies for it?Lets make suggestions of actors who might be suitable for the characters in thses books.
For me, I think Alex Pettyfer would be great for the charcater Jace!

i totaly agree, i love these books so much, did you know that theres a 5th and 6th book coming out in 2012 and 2013, im so excitedi love these books and the prequle. i love this writer and her chericters.