Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) Hex Hall discussion

ARCHER !!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Evangeline I <3 ARCHER

Valerie Well of course. I <3 him too. He's on my crush list.

Evangeline can't wait for hex 3

Pavan archer is sexy as ;) he is on my crush list too!

Brie Would I be massacred if I declared my love for Cal in this discussion? Lol:)

Pavan naaa i like cal too, but just be ready for alot of archer lovers ;)

Brie Haha understandable. He's easy to love with all his sweet bad boyness.

sadia Ohhhh Archerrr <3 ... Hmmm... I like Cal too though :/

Pavan aha yes sweet bad boyness love it! <3

Evangeline Cal is a bit boring

flotrenza Brie wrote: "Would I be massacred if I declared my love for Cal in this discussion? Lol:)"

I think Cal's just the one <3

Evangeline he's quite boring

message 14: by Brie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brie Flomore wrote: "I think Cal's just the one <3"

I agree:) he's such a sweet heart.

Pavan wrote: "aha yes sweet bad boyness love it! <3"

Lol there was def suppose to a yet somewhere in there I guess I got over excited and typed to fast lol

Nicole qwerty i like cal better than archer only beacuse cal is sooo much sweeter and archer lied to EVERYBODY!!!!!

flotrenza Nicole wrote: "i like cal better than archer only beacuse cal is sooo much sweeter and archer lied to EVERYBODY!!!!!"

With you on that one sister!

Evangeline May i remind everyone this is an ARCHER topic

Evangeline there must be a cal topic out there somewhere

Noura I like Cal because his lack of need to say anything you can feel the tension. But in the other hand i know that Archer lied but there's something about his deviance that i like.

but i think her love for Archer is stronger

Rahmat People I'm Archer all the way, I think he is a bad boy about to turn good. Cal is too quite, SERIOUSLY.

Evangeline And shes gonna end up with archer

Rahmat Shay wrote: "And shes gonna end up with archer"

Guess, we all figured.

message 24: by Ziyue (last edited Nov 02, 2011 12:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ziyue Read the iron Fey series if u like archer. Ash is way better. Ooops, getting off topic. :)

Evangeline i will look into it

message 26: by Gi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gi At first I thought Archer was HOT, but in the second book I fell for Cal!

Michaela i absolutley wuv archer.

Evangeline omg mich

Lydia Cooper archer lied to SURVIVE they would have killed him!!!!
cal is way toooooo quiet
archer is soooo confusing, he's lying and l'ochio di dio, then he's good in demon glass,is he gonna be l'ochio di dio in spellbound now too?
still i love me some archer!!!!
cal is sweet but i go for badasses
sorry cal if he wore only black he would be perfect!;)

Chivitouille I think that's going to stay with Cal but something tells me they will opt for Archer ... I prefer to Cal because it's so cute and sweet ^^) sorry for my english a dont write very well

Evangeline I disagree I think cal is a bit boring I'm not trying to crush anyone's opinion and I get it some people dislike the bad boy, apparently Sophie does. Again I could be wrong I just am siding with the other YA books where there is a love triangle and the" archer" character wins the girls heart. Who knows hex hall could shock me but it's kinda ovious guys she will 90% end up. With archer its just how it works. I get it some people dislike the idea but thes books for ya u might not always like the main characters choices but we have no control over that

Chivitouille i think that is ok, i like the bad guys but... sometimes i like to choose the good guys

Evangeline Good cn get boring

message 35: by Gi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gi Yes it can, but something about Cal is weirdly attracting.

Catherine who says archer who says cal? i say archer

Catherine Brie wrote: "Would I be massacred if I declared my love for Cal in this discussion? Lol:)"

probably not i like cal and archer. but other ppl are obbsessed with archer! :)

Evangeline Im totally team ARCHER!!!!!!!!

Catherine did u read all the books? they are soooo good :)

Evangeline Ya I did

Em~Lost In A Dream~ Shay wrote: "Im totally team ARCHER!!!!!!!!"

Me to. =)

Lalala*Saredo* LOL I TOTAlLY Love Archer but in Demonglass Cal kissed SOphie and i wa son a cliffhanger i think on both their teams i really don't care who is the one i just want it to have a intersting plot lolo

Evangeline I'm currently about to read Matched by Ally Condie. There is a lot of plot twists in the story and it does have that 'Jacob', 'Edward' effect from what I can tell. I'm hoping like always that the "edward' Of the story wins the race. But that is just me. I'm also currently reading The uglies By scott Westerfeld. This book does not have a love triangle.... So I have my sights set on finishing this series without getting into the whole Team Whatever.

Catherine i had to read the uglies for a summar reading book. it was.....interesting. but it was very well written. i didnt read the others tho. but it was rly good

Catherine Saredo wrote: "LOL I TOTAlLY Love Archer but in Demonglass Cal kissed SOphie and i wa son a cliffhanger i think on both their teams i really don't care who is the one i just want it to have a intersting plot lolo"

inr he is soo cute! but its like a twilight thing. you kno, archer is like edward and cal is like edward cause he wants to protect sophie

Emily ARCHER!! I think their forbidden love is sooooo romantic! <3. What I really want to know is why Sophie's mom is in ireland...

Lorelei Shay wrote: "he's quite boring"

and quiet...but those are his qualities. Poor guy

« previous 1 3