The Land of Wonder discussion

Crims (Castle of Hearts) > Sitting room

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seraph (last edited Oct 27, 2011 04:41PM) (new)

Seraph A very expensive-looking room where the Queen takes her more important visitors. Most of the furnishing are red, and thick curtains hang over the few windows, giving it a slightly creepy feel.
You know the drill: bow really, really low to keep that lovely head of yours on your shoulders.

message 2: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) The guard dragged Castra down the hallway towards the Queen's sitting room. "Really? The sitting room?" she asked, giving the guard a funny look.
"Shut up!" the card yelled at her. He came to a stop outside the door and knocked hesitently.

message 3: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra glared at her. "What'd you expect? Someone's head?" she growled. Castra started struggling against the guard's grip again. "Will you let me go!?" she said, angrily, shoving him.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "You'll never get my head on a plate!" Castra snarled, kicking the guard in the groin. "Now, if you'll excuse me."

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John sighed as he walked in "are you quite done assaulting the guards?"

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "I don't think so," Castra said, arms folded as she stalked past him. "Now do me a favour an SHUT UP!"

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra rolled her eyes. "If I were YOU, I'd watch it!"

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra rolled her eyes. "Jesus Christ....." she grumbled, utterly annoyed, "I actually cannot stand the Bloody Big Head!" she said, under her breath.

message 9: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra glanced at Ruby and her expression softened slightly. "My life's already screwed over...."

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra sighed. "Too late...."

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Castra stared out the windows towards the Outlands. "I hate that place..."

message 12: by βεℓℓα のαωη , *whimper* Chess lonely..... (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 93 comments Mod
Checkers appeared with the upmost care and silence on the high bars holding the curtains of one of the windows. He lounged on his back, his head drooping off the side and upside down to look at the two people below him, his pink tail wrapping around him. He looked on unblinkingly in interest.

message 13: by βεℓℓα のαωη , *whimper* Chess lonely..... (new)

Checkers dropped his arms down beside his head, and tilted it while still upside down. "You were not looking." He said, amusment that could only be unraveled in his own mind glittered in his eyes.

message 14: by βεℓℓα のαωη , *whimper* Chess lonely..... (new)

"Truth is a lie," Checkers yawned. ".... Foolish thoughts that contradict what is really fact to create lies as it's opposite." He began to disappear into mist and at the same time he appeared at the back of the room. Perched in a crouch on the back of Mary's throne, with his head haunched down between his shoulders lazily and his arms hanging in front of him, his long pink tail curling around the chair. "Never mind that.... I am wondering why you are here." He looked at Castra intensely with a glint in his eyes that was unreadable and distant.

message 15: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John looked on with unblinking eyes "ok, now im afraid of the cat"

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John shivered "damn eye, why do you analyze everything you see!"

message 17: by βεℓℓα のαωη , *whimper* Chess lonely..... (new)

Checkers smiled at what Ruby said. "Perhaps I should have a bit of fun." He stood up on the back of the throne and stepped off it casually, and disapeared.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John sighed "I imagined, im more or less just wandering around, how're you?"

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John nodded "interesting, doesnt sound like her but im not gonna argue with her"

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John chuckled "i know, im just not gonna argue with her is all"

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 29 comments John sighed "i dislike violence and arguing is practically verbal violence, besides i make her toys so she lets me slide with a few things, no idea what they are though"