YA LGBT Books discussion

Lending Center > Kindle Lendables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juli (new)

Juli (mrsmarit) | 161 comments This is the place to post wishes or lists of Kindle lendable books.

When loaning books please make sure that the material is age appropriate for the reader.

If you have any questios please let me know.

message 2: by Charming (new)

Charming (charming_euphemism) Here are the kindle lendable books I have. They are all either on the bookshelf here or listed as non-explicit on the MMR bookshelf, but let me know if I messed up and should remove any.

B. Quick by C.S. Laurel (currently free at Amazon, but that may not last)
Knight Errant (Knight Errant, #1) by K.D. Sarge
The Cranberry Hush by Ben Monopoli
Lessons in Love (Cambridge Fellows, #1) by Charlie Cochrane
Faster Than The Speed Of Light by Lucius Parhelion

message 3: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) I'm out of things to read. Is there anyone out there who has a kindle account and wouldn't mind loaning me one? I'm 18, so explicit stuff is okay, but I don't want straight smut. Thanks in advance!

message 4: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "I'm out of things to read. Is there anyone out there who has a kindle account and wouldn't mind loaning me one? I'm 18, so explicit stuff is okay, but I don't want straight smut. Thanks in advance!"

Kit, check out my read list and let me know--I don't have all of them on kindle but many are--so choose a couple and I can lend them easily!

message 5: by Juli (new)

Juli (mrsmarit) | 161 comments Kit wrote: "I'm out of things to read. Is there anyone out there who has a kindle account and wouldn't mind loaning me one? I'm 18, so explicit stuff is okay, but I don't want straight smut. Thanks in advance!"

Kit check out my lendable shelf and let me know if you see something you want.

message 6: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Juli wrote: "Kit wrote: "I'm out of things to read. Is there anyone out there who has a kindle account and wouldn't mind loaning me one? I'm 18, so explicit stuff is okay, but I don't want straight smut. Thanks..."

Juli---sent you an email--did you get it???

message 7: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Juli and Sammy: Thank you both. I don't know which ones to ask for though! Which ones are your favorites? Or which ones do you think I'd like?

message 8: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Juli and Sammy: Thank you both. I don't know which ones to ask for though! Which ones are your favorites? Or which ones do you think I'd like?"

Well that depends--sorry LOL. I have m/m mysteries (Joah Lanyon) Shifters, regency novels (JL Langley) uhm can you describe what kind of book you like and then I can give you a few suggestions??

message 9: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Well, I've read 2 J.L. Langley books before and I loved them both. I like sweet romance, but I'm open to pretty much anything

message 10: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Well, I've read 2 J.L. Langley books before and I loved them both. I like sweet romance, but I'm open to pretty much anything"

I have all of the JL Langley I think--check it out and see what I have--have you read AMy Lane's It's not Shakespeare or any by J.L Merrow??

message 11: by Kitty (last edited Dec 22, 2011 08:18PM) (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) I read Locker Room by Amy Lane and loved it, but that's it. And I haven't read any J.L. Merrow

message 12: by Sammy Goode (last edited Dec 22, 2011 08:39PM) (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Okay--at kindle are you Kit Johnson?? Need an email to send it to.

message 13: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments And id I can I am going to sen you two books--is that too many to start??

message 14: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) No, that's good. Thanks!! I'll PM you my email

message 15: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) How do I return a book when I'm done with it? Or do you just have to wait the full 2 weeks?

message 16: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "How do I return a book when I'm done with it? Or do you just have to wait the full 2 weeks?"

No returns--it just expires and you get the notice and then it disappears.

message 17: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Oh. Oh well. I'm done with both of them. Thank you!! They were both great, but I think my favorite of the two was It's Not Shakespeare

message 18: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Oh. Oh well. I'm done with both of them. Thank you!! They were both great, but I think my favorite of the two was It's Not Shakespeare"

Do you want more??

message 19: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??

message 20: by Ralph Gallagher (new)

Ralph Gallagher | 122 comments Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to read that and since I have a 10 hour ride home tomorrow, it'd be the perfect time!

message 21: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to read that and since I have a 10 hour ride home t..."

Yes--what is your email--I have it ready to lend on another screen! If you want Ralph--to be more private you can pm me your email addy

message 22: by Ralph Gallagher (new)

Ralph Gallagher | 122 comments Sammy2006 wrote: "Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to read that and since I have a 10 ho..."

Thanks, Sammy! You're awesome. <3<3 I PM'd you my email.

message 23: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to read that and si..."

done--did you get it??

message 24: by Ralph Gallagher (new)

Ralph Gallagher | 122 comments Sammy2006 wrote: "Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to re..."

Yup! I got it. =) Thank you <3<3

message 25: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Oh, this is hard! I'm really not good at picking books. Umm.... Well, out of all the authors I've read, my favorite so far is J.L. Langley, so maybe one by her? I've read My Fair Captain and The Tin Star already. I also like Amy Lane a lot. I don't know, I'm really not picky

message 26: by Juli (new)

Juli (mrsmarit) | 161 comments Ralph wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Can I borrow "Why I Love Geeks" by TA Chase? I've been meaning to read that and since I have a 10 hour ride home t..."

I just read this the other day and LOVED it.. I have the sequel Why I Love Waiters which I liked but not as much as Geeks to loan if you want to read that one as well Ralph.

message 27: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Oh, this is hard! I'm really not good at picking books. Umm.... Well, out of all the authors I've read, my favor..."

Okay--will send you one of each---have you read any of the Talker series by Amy Lane??

message 28: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Sammy2006 wrote: "Kit wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Oh, this is hard! I'm really not good at picking books. Umm.... Well, out of all the authors I've read..."

Nope, not yet. Are they good?

message 29: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Kit wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Can you look at my books and make some suggestions if you do??"

Oh, this is hard! I'm really not good at picking books. Umm.... Well, out of all the..."

Okay--can you handle 3 books if I sen that many??

message 30: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Yeah, I think so :) When I don't have school I can do about a book a day. Sometimes less, depending on how muchvI'm expected to come out of my room. Thank you!

message 31: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Thank you so much, Sammy! Just finished the 2 books you lent me. Loved them :)

message 32: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Thank you so much, Sammy! Just finished the 2 books you lent me. Loved them :)"

Let me know whenever you want more=:)

message 33: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Are you sure? I don't want to borrow too many....

message 34: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kit wrote: "Are you sure? I don't want to borrow too many...."

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

perfectly sure--it is a mere click of a button--no big deal!! Ask away whenever sweetie!

message 35: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Okay. Then, umm... the next two at the top of my to-read list are The Broken H and With Love. Either or both of those would be nice

message 36: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Winstead I only have two YA LGBT books that eligible to lend; they are: Sprout and I'll Get there. It'll be Worth the Trip . Message me if you want to borrow one!

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelflower) | 1357 comments Sammy, do you mind if I check out your shelf?

message 38: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Angel wrote: "Sammy, do you mind if I check out your shelf?"

Not at all!! I am able to loan most of it--not all---some came from fictionwise and other sources and those I can;t lend--but ask away dear girl I am happy to be of assistance!!

message 39: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelflower) | 1357 comments Wow you have a lot of books lol I only made it to page two and I saw Riot Boy, is that one lendable? And thank you so very much.

message 40: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Angel wrote: "Wow you have a lot of books lol I only made it to page two and I saw Riot Boy, is that one lendable? And thank you so very much."

I shall go check and if it is I will send you a pm to get your email--don't post that here--I will get in touch!!

message 41: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelflower) | 1357 comments okies ty ty!

message 42: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 72 comments Hello everyone. I am John Marvin Enore. I have written three poetry collections. they are all sad erotic gay poetry. If you're interested with my books, please send me a message and i can give you a sampler. The tiles are CYPHILIA, ARGELLIUS REX and L'AMOUR DE MOI. They are all available as ebooks. I'll be waiting.

message 43: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Does anybody have a Kindle copy of The Island by Lisa Henry that they would be willing to lend me? I'm out of things to read again

message 44: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16659 comments Kit wrote: "Does anybody have a Kindle copy of The Island by Lisa Henry that they would be willing to lend me? I'm out of things to read again"

(Please PM Kit if you do, since that book is emphatically not YA.)

message 45: by Tina (new)

Tina I am looking to borrow What They Always Tell Us for Kindle. Doesw anyone have it to loan?

message 46: by SibylM (new)

SibylM (sibyldiane) | 2 comments Does anyone have a kindle copy of Code Name Verity that they would be willing to loan? Thanks in advance!

message 47: by Tammy K. (last edited Jun 18, 2013 07:16PM) (new)

Tammy K. (rambles_of_a_reader) Of course this is first come first get As Amazon has a one time loan limit.
These are kindle- loanable and are ones that I believe to be YA safe.

Brownie Points by Jennifer Coburn

Echo by Dana Smith
Please note: One of the sisters is a lesbian, but not the main character. So this is more of a LGBT friendly title.
Echo by Dana L. Smith

Ugh, I am sure I have others but I can not see to see them on my kindle A.T.M.
If you are interested in borrowing one of these send me a message with your email address and I will be sure to send of the loan offer.

message 48: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (sharkster) | 3 comments Charming wrote: "Here are the kindle lendable books I have. They are all either on the bookshelf here or listed as non-explicit on the MMR bookshelf, but let me know if I messed up and should remove any.

[bookcove..."

Charming wrote: "Here are the kindle lendable books I have. They are all either on the bookshelf here or listed as non-explicit on the MMR bookshelf, but let me know if I messed up and should remove any.

[bookcove..."

Charming wrote: "Here are the kindle lendable books I have. They are all either on the bookshelf here or listed as non-explicit on the MMR bookshelf, but let me know if I messed up and should remove any.

[bookcove..."

Can I borrow Knight Errant?

message 49: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 91 comments Anybody have Openly Straight?

message 50: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 91 comments A few I'm looking for. If not these, I'm looking for anything dealing with bisexuality right now. Male or female mc i dont care im looking for more than the main character happens to be bisexual though, i want a book that focuses around that. Maybe a coming out story. I prefer ya but am an adult and would except recommendations on adult Novels also just pm me if you have something not appropriate for this group. I am just broke and looking for something good to read.

Double Crush
Cut Both Ways
Bi-Normal
Grasshopper Jungle
The Porcupine of Truth