The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Nico....(you fill in the blank)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Roma K I fill in the plank with a sighhhhhhhhhhhh he makes me melt with those dark holes of eyes......... 8}

message 3: by Sierra (last edited Oct 27, 2011 04:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ i fill in the blank with "is so smexi he makes my heart flutter just to read about him. *swoon swoon swoony swoon swoon*"

i love that pic!!!!

message 4: by Roma K (last edited Oct 27, 2011 05:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "i fill in the blank with "is so smexi he makes my heart flutter just to read about him. *swoon swoon swoony swoon swoon*"

i love that pic!!!!"

lmfao its my wallpaper... on my bedroom wall
oh and p.s hes MINE SO STAY AWAY!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ haha! im SO glad he was in SoN, id missed him =')

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "haha! im SO glad he was in SoN, id missed him =')"

i noooooo! <3 lmfao but still i was serious STAY AWAY!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ oh fine, ill admire him from afar...hes so sexy though...XD

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "oh fine, ill admire him from afar...hes so sexy though...XD"

lol iknowww........ and were the same age!

percabeth i so agree. we first saw him as a little kid who played with action figures and stuff and now look at him. HE'S SO HOT! dark, sexy, mysterious, sexy, a good brother, oh and hes got these super awesome powers!!! another plus! booyah!

Roma K percabeth wrote: "i so agree. we first saw him as a little kid who played with action figures and stuff and now look at him. HE'S SO HOT! dark, sexy, mysterious, sexy, a good brother, oh and hes got these super awes..."

lmfao you sed he was sexy twice but i wont complain and if you havent read the other comments i"ll let you know.... HES MINE!!!!!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ percabeth wrote: "i so agree. we first saw him as a little kid who played with action figures and stuff and now look at him. HE'S SO HOT! dark, sexy, mysterious, sexy, a good brother, oh and hes got these super awes..."

mmmm...nico <3<3<3

Btw, i luv ur username XD

message 12: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ ΩThe Blind GoddessΩ wrote: "look at this: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroe..."

xD

BubblesTheMonkey I agree with blindgoddess. I love Nico. And I think it's ultra-awesome he can raise the dead (super hot). But I think I melt also with Percy's piercing bright green eyes and black hair to complement it.

Andrez And I agree with every single thing Katniss990 said.

message 15: by Roma K (last edited Oct 29, 2011 02:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roma K Katniss990 wrote: "I agree with blindgoddess. I love Nico. And I think it's ultra-awesome he can raise the dead (super hot). But I think I melt also with Percy's piercing bright green eyes and black hair to complemen..."

ehhhhh... Percy's tooo old for me
plus annabeth will kill you with her celestial bronze knife if you get too close

Clara same here *sobs*

Roma K Clara wrote: "same here *sobs*"

lol

Clara tee hee!!!

Roma K Clara wrote: "tee hee!!!"
haha ughhhhhhh stupid Khione..... makig it somw twodays before my favorite holiday..... grrrrr....
lol sorry getting off topic. I think Rock Riordan should make a series with Nico as a main character... that would be awesome! But it would have to be from his point of view......

Clara i feel bad for Nico... he's never accepted anywhere really. maybe thats why everyone finds so attractive.

Roma K Clara wrote: "i feel bad for Nico... he's never accepted anywhere really. maybe thats why everyone finds so attractive."

yeah........ hes just so dark and mysterious! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
oh and HES MINE!

message 22: by Clara (last edited Oct 29, 2011 02:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara nuh-uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and check out my topics for this book (Leo, Why is Nico able to be a Greek and a Roman?, What do you think Percy's reunion with Annabeth will be like?) the last one is for The Mark of Athena!

Roma K Clara wrote: "nuh-uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

uhhhhhhhhh yeah! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo mine!

Clara NO HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee!!

Roma K Clara wrote: "NO HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee!!"

DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! HE ISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO BACK OFF!

Clara NUH-HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ lol im secretly dating him along with Artemis Fowl and Archer Cross, so shhhhh ;)

message 28: by Clara (last edited Oct 29, 2011 09:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara I'm secretly dating Nico, Ron Weasely, Seph McCartny (I think I spelled that wrong!), Fletcher Moon, and Finn Holmes! SHHHHH! Don't tell!!

Andrez Oh man, when did this start to be a "he's mine", "no, mine!", "no, keep your dirty paws off him!" discussion?

I mean, it's entertaining and all, but shouldn't we be basking in Nico's awesomeness?

Roma K Stray wrote: "Oh man, when did this start to be a "he's mine", "no, mine!", "no, keep your dirty paws off him!" discussion?

I mean, it's entertaining and all, but shouldn't we be basking in Nico's awesomeness?"

Lol ur right but this is my final statement...... HES MINE SO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "lol im secretly dating him along with Artemis Fowl and Archer Cross, so shhhhh ;)"

Lol ive never red those books

Clara oh and I'm dating Henry York! (Don't tell!!!)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ ΩThe Blind GoddessΩ wrote: "Grrrrrrr to proud book"

mah names Proud Bookworm, thank you very much XD.

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Stray wrote: "Oh man, when did this start to be a "he's mine", "no, mine!", "no, keep your dirty paws off him!" discussion?

I mean, it's entertaining and all, but shouldn't we be basking in Nico's awesomeness?"

i agree, lets talk about nico!!! i felt SO happy for him when he got a sister back in SoN, but kinda sad he couldnt have Bianca =(. but Hazel's really ausm too!!!

Andrez I agree- it must be a Death god thing, that awesomeness, huh?

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "ΩThe Blind GoddessΩ wrote: "Grrrrrrr to proud book"

mah names Proud Bookworm, thank you very much XD."

oh i know i never finished that comment cuz it was on my ipod

Roma K Stray wrote: "I agree- it must be a Death god thing, that awesomeness, huh?"

IKR!!!!!! i mean Anubis in the Kane Chronicles and Nico in PJatO and HoO and Hazel in HoO

Roma K ☞Proud☜ wrote: "Stray wrote: "Oh man, when did this start to be a "he's mine", "no, mine!", "no, keep your dirty paws off him!" discussion?

I mean, it's entertaining and all, but shouldn't we be basking in Nico's..."

ya i was happy to but then Gaea had to say that the used her and left me hanging....

-Athina- Nico is really awesome, but I honestly prefer Percy...^^ green eyes and dark hair...<3 <3

Andrez yeah... they both have my favorite combos... black hair and green eyes and black hair and black eyes

Andrez ΩThe Blind GoddessΩ wrote: "Stray wrote: "I agree- it must be a Death god thing, that awesomeness, huh?"

IKR!!!!!! i mean Anubis in the Kane Chronicles and Nico in PJatO and HoO and Hazel in HoO"

oh, Anubis

-Athina- yeaaaah....<3
and you're right anubis and nico are quite similar! never thought of it before...^^

Clara Neither did I...

Shelby I feeel so bad for him! He lost his sister, became an outcast, has bunches of fangirls trailing him...
However, in SoN, HOW COME HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE PERCY!!!!! HE WAS SOOOOOOO LYING ABOUT NOT RECOGNIZING HIM! Right?

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ right! and i love Anubis too ;D

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Stray wrote: "I agree- it must be a Death god thing, that awesomeness, huh?"

oh yeah!! lol XD

Roma K HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILOVE YOU GUYS UR ALL SO ENTERTAINING!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Clara (last edited Oct 30, 2011 06:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara Shelby wrote: "I feeel so bad for him! He lost his sister, became an outcast, has bunches of fangirls trailing him...
However, in SoN, HOW COME HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE PERCY!!!!! HE WAS SOOOOOOO LYING ABOUT NOT RE..."

it must of been an order from the gods. (i was quite mad at him for that though!!!!!!) however i don't think have fangirls trailing after him is the worst thing that has ever happened to him!

Roma K Clara wrote: "Shelby wrote: "I feeel so bad for him! He lost his sister, became an outcast, has bunches of fangirls trailing him...
However, in SoN, HOW COME HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE PERCY!!!!! HE WAS SOOOOOOO LYIN..."

yeah! to everything you see

message 50: by Aeia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aeia whoa!!with all these comments,i can say Nico has something..i wonder if people ever want Nico to have a "love interest" on the following books?(just asking)^_____^

well i like Nico, he's awesome and cool..and i find it cute whenever he has a tendency to blush when a girl touch him..hahahaha..

« previous 1 3 4