The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion

whose read The Iron Knight?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lena i have and i LOVED it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! though i was very sad that that was the last book :(

Vanessa super duper loved it! just like i've said in my review.. good way to end a series. oh Ash!

sadia Ashhhhh.... ASH. He is the cutest :)

Yes, you could say I loved this book <3

Lena i loved how it described his past in so much detail! it was absolutely amazing! i am so obsessed with this series and i'm really sad that it's over :(

message 5: by M. (new) - rated it 4 stars

M. I must confess that it was hard for me to get into it. The book was either a bit slow in the beginning or I wasn't in the right frame of mind to start to read it.
But, I endured through the rough beginning because it was Ash's story after all. It wasn't what I was expecting but not in a bad way. It was really emotional and sad, but I feel now that I finally know Ash.
Kudos to Julie for managing to tell a sad story but keeping the mood light with the bantering between Grimalkin and The Big Bad Wolf, and also with Puck's jokes. I loved Puck in this book!
I'm also very satisfied with the way she wrapped up the story and didn't leave any loose ends.

Lena i didn't think Puck was very funny in this book. and it dosn't say anything about their futture together wich made me sad.

Vanessa oh, i find Puck funny in this book (only this book). haha. (view spoiler) T_T

Lena you only think he's funny in this book? i think he was a LOT funnier in the other books.

Emily This book was..............EPIC!!! Loved it! So sad it is the last book in the series!!:(( but Julie has a new series coming out around April... hopefully it will be amazing!! (:

Emily P.s.
I LOVE ASH SO MUCH!!! <333333333333

message 11: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena me too!

message 12: by M. (new) - rated it 4 stars

M. Lena wrote: "you only think he's funny in this book? i think he was a LOT funnier in the other books."

It might be true, but this was the only book where I wasn't annoyed with him. The reason, because he wasn't trying to win Meghan and finally I could appreciate him fully.

sadia Michelle wrote: "Lena wrote: "you only think he's funny in this book? i think he was a LOT funnier in the other books."

It might be true, but this was the only book where I wasn't annoyed with him. The reason, bec..."

I agree with you here :)

message 14: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena well, i guess he was less annoying.

Vanessa Michelle wrote: "It might be true, but this was the only book where I wasn't annoyed with him. The reason, because he wasn't trying to win Meghan and finally I could appreciate him fully. "

that's what i felt too. :)

Ziyue Where do you find this book? What store or library? Please answer.

Arushi Lena wrote: "i didn't think Puck was very funny in this book. and it dosn't say anything about their futture together wich made me sad."

agreed lena. i mean, puck is usually hilarious. and the book was structured very differently. from ash's pov, and virtually no meghan. i mean i do like the background given, but its not really 'iron fey' to me, and its kind of a weak ending.

Arushi Sadia wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Lena wrote: "you only think he's funny in this book? i think he was a LOT funnier in the other books."

It might be true, but this was the only book where I wasn't annoyed with h..."

agreed sadia. seriously. i actually felt bad for puck a lot during this book. and im a team ash all the way. dont get me wrong in whats to follow :D
i mean yeah puck's a playful and funloving guy, but he's gone through a lot and kagawa kind of downplays puck's feelings. he went through a lot of the same losses as ash, if not many more. i mean minus those unseelie kills. though he has managed to piss off some people, which might have nasty side effects ;)like he's been alive thru centuries of loss--ariella, puck, etc. the same things that have happened to ash happened to puck. and that day when ariella died, puck even said so himself. he lost ash that day too. theyve never really been the same, though at times theyve been close to friends.

message 19: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena Lisa wrote: "Lena wrote: "i didn't think Puck was very funny in this book. and it dosn't say anything about their futture together wich made me sad."

agreed lena. i mean, puck is usually hilarious. and the boo..."

i thought the ending words were kind of stupid
and it didn't tell anything about their future together.

message 20: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena everyone, join the club The ironfey (spelled exactly like this)