The Obama vs. McCain group! discussion

No Swearing

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments Im new but let's not swear plez... we can argue w/out calling people names... there are a lot of issues to argue... btw, this group might die in a few days (the presidential election is really close!!)

message 2: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments obama ftw

message 3: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments for the win! obama should win!!!

message 4: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments wait, does population contribute to the points of each state (that is what i think but my friend says its the size)

message 5: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments yay i win 2 dollars!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in PA, and we are like split down the line. One girl in my class isn't voting for Obama because she thinks he's Muslim! That is just rude! I had to restrain myself from smacking her over the head! That right there, IS racist! Against Obama and Muslims!

message 7: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments wow, thats just bad

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I sure hope so!

message 9: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments hopefully

message 10: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments yup, probably!!!

message 11: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments k i gtg see ya guys

message 12: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) you guys only see the "bad" things that McCain does. do you even look at the bad stuff that Obama and Biden do? golly, it's not that hard to see that Obama and Biden are only going to make this country a LOT worse. granted, there are things that i don't agree with McCain but he and Palin are SOOOO much better.

also, it's not racist to be a little worried that a president would support a religion that encourages Jihad and also that anyone who is not a Muslim should die...........that's a little scary. study both sides please.

message 13: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 185 comments Yes it is racist. You're not actually looking at the facts. You're just looking at the fact that he's Muslim, and he can 'supposedly take over the world' Wow, that sounds interesting, and of course we look at all the bad things McCain does, cause they're nothing good to say about him.

message 14: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) ok, what's so bad about him other than..

"he's ugly and racist"..

and where the heck did you get the idea that i think he can "take over the world"??? he's not suited for that kind of job. he would tell you the plan AFTER he got the place and THEN he wouldn't have a good one....

ok, define "racism"...

message 15: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 185 comments Racism is when you don't like a certain group of people cause of how they look or they're race.
Like I'm black. I know alot of people I can say who hate me cause I'm black, but I don't really care.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Just like I've been insulted more then a few times because of my freakishly pale skin. And I don't think he actually is Muslim, but I'm not sure.

message 17: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments actually he is half "black" (but i dont kno if hes muslim).... i dont think he thinks that muslims should rule the world... those are the people in Iraq (no offense to them at all)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He isn't Muslim, I know that as a fact!

message 19: by Katy (new)

Katy yea, guys...

HE ISNT MUSLIM!!!! HE GOES TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH NEAR MY GREAT AUNT!

i kno for a fact...

and evern if he was muslim, why would it matter? just because hes muslim ( which hes not), that doesnt mean you can be PREJIDUCE ( sp?) and expect obama to be a terroist.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think he is a terrorist! And I don't care if he is Muslim!

message 21: by Katy (new)

Katy oh not u, just gernally speaking.. srry..lol

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments Say what?

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom | 64 comments Look, Katie, I'm trying not to be rude, but please turn off FOX News and look at facts and also, tell me how Obama will make USA worse.

message 24: by Margaret (new)

Margaret lol, Obama doesn't want gun rights. It's unconstitutional.

McCain wins:
guy comes to school with gun and opens fire on classmates. they shoot him before anyone else gets hurt.

Obama wins:
Virginia Tech happens again and again.

message 25: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Also:
The Obama supporters on this thread are kinda hypocrites. They're like: "McSane supporters are crazy!! they think Obama can take over America and the world!" when no one on this group has ever believed that, and then they themselves say: "McSane will make this a friggin' dictatorship!"

Ah, I think you have all forgotten the system of checks and balances.

message 26: by Katy (new)

Katy uh..tess.. this is what the group is for... to debate... if they say sumtin messed up, then i'll agree wit u, but she is just stating what she believes in ( which is a bunch of crap anyway)

message 27: by Katy (last edited Oct 26, 2008 03:37PM) (new)

Katy lol. yea..

dude, that whole gun thing was hella stupid...

you say :

"McCain wins:
guy comes to school with gun and opens fire on classmates. they shoot him before anyone else gets hurt."

but if there was no gun rights.. that guy wouldnt have come to the school with a gun in the first place...

and what is up with the whole virgina tech thing!?!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

profanity is not patriotic, my peeps! COFFEE IS!!!
sorry. now time to be serious. Dont cuss me out, but in the bible (from what ive heard) it says the anti-christ will be a dark-skinned male (im not sexist or racist) that is shot in the head, and lives.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Barrack Husain Obama (thts his REAL name, peeps!!)

message 30: by Katy (new)

Katy lol... what does that have to with anything?

and excuse my french in my last post..

message 31: by Katy (new)

Katy OMG! LIKE I SAID IN MANY OTHER POST.....

WHY DOES IT FREAKIN MATTER IF HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSAIN!?!?! IS THAT SOME SECRET MESSAGE THAT HE IS GONNA BE A TERROIST? IS THAT SOME MESSAGE FROM GOD THAT HE IS GONNA KILL PEOPLE?!?!

no...

its still all good ally, i still love u btw..im just sayin,generally speaking

message 32: by Katy (new)

Katy well ally is my friend.. and just becuz i TOTALLY dont agree with her, she still is my friend

message 33: by Katy (last edited Oct 26, 2008 04:28PM) (new)

Katy lol, one of my best friends is a "repub" but that doesnt come in the way..
i just make sure we both dont bring up politics.. lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

same to you katy, and im not saying he is, but id rather be safe than sorry. and i dont really have a say in it. Im too young to vote!!

message 35: by Katy (new)

Katy yea, me too

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

and i had NIGHTMARES about obama! I couldnt GO TO SLEEP be cause i was scared of him being the ANTICHRIST! I wanna live to be able to get married and get a Mercedes!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

and now i will shut up on the seriousness.
(i wanna act silly again)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, Ally you are very lucky that I don't curse. But here is my monologue:

WHAT THE FREAKIN HECK!?!? I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF HIS NAME IS HUSAIN! IS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WHO HAS THE NAME 'HUSAIN' IN THIER NAME AN EVIL TERRORIST? NO! SO SHUT UP ABOUT THAT CRAP!

AND I DON'T GIVE AND EVEN BIGGER LOAD OF CRAP ABOUT WHAT THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SAYS! BUT IF YOU WANNA FIGHT IN BIBLICAL WAYS, YOU GOT IT!

The donkey, the democratic symbol, is in the bible more then the elephant. Christ rode in on a donkey. Now, would a democrat, who's symbol is the donkey, try to be the antichrist , if their proud symbol assisted christ? (Not including me!)

If you wanted, I will gladly take the role of antichrist if it will shut everyone up. Although, I am white as a ghost. So to heck with the bible! (No offense intended to anyone!)

Monologue over!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

UHHHHH, i just said id rather be safe than sorry...
and yea i am VERY HAPPY u dont have a pottymouth.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I just hate cursing. I've only done it a few times, and even when I did they were my lines in a play!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

NO pleeeease dont cuss me out. Uve done it before...