The Fantastic Group of Awesomeness :D discussion

Witches/Wizards > Witch/Wizard RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 762 (762 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

♥Sex Kitten♥ Presto!!!!

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Alex walks down the cold dark street. The wind blows hard as a brilliant full blood moon rises. "With the coming of Hallows Eve the Mark of darkness shall grant power from the highest." Alex says to himself reciting a verse from and old story he was always told about the covens and the great war.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash growled in frustration, glaring a the tree. "Apple!" she snarled, the bark seeming to twist into a mocking face. She tried to the umpteenth time to make the tree bear fruit. Ever since Aria died, she just couln't use her powers right. Her connection with her twin severed, her powers had taken a big hit.

Turning away from the tree in frustration, she saw Eric watching her. "You shouldn't push yourself," he chided her gently. He pulled away from the tree, stretching catlike as he came to her side. "Just relax. Let it come to you with time."

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Mitch walks down the street shirtless and loving the cool night. He walks down an empty street and sees two people at a tree.

Alex sits on a bench across the street and stares intently at the horrid moon that seems to summon the power of evil by just hanging in the sky.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smacked his chest with annoyance as she stalked past him. She didn't want to wait. She wanted to be back to normal, and most of all, she wanted Aria back. "Apple!" she hissed, turning to glare at the tree.

Eric yelped when the tree caught on fire. He quickly quenched the flames and pulled her down the street away from the spot. "Ash, please," he murmered. "You just need time."

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Mitch jumps back seeing the tree cath fire then the other guy some how putting water on it. He runs careful to linger back far enough to not be seen and follows the tw.

Alex sees two people running toward him from up the street. He stands to confront them because they seemed different.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bickered with Eric, the both of them too into their conversation to notice either Mitch or Alex. Eric caught sight of Alex at the last minute and pulled Ash behind him protectively. "What do you want?" he asked, sizing up Alex to see if he was a threat.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Aria walked down the dark street slowly looking around, the wind blew throuh her brown hair. She inhaled the night air before she came to a stop seeing four people, three guys and a girl. One of the guys protecting the girl while the other two looked at them.

She tilted her head, she could tell they were witches and wizards by the way they stood, but she wondered what was going on. She slowly made her way over, her eyes still on them.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "Nothing. What do you want?" Alex says wondering who's side he was on and if he could interest him into his idea of a grey coven.

Mitch finds himself closer to them than he thought and was wondering if these people knew each other and how that girl caught that tree on fire and that guy put it out. He steps back into the shadows hoping not to be seen.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((So, Baby Doll, your charrie looks like Ash's dead sister? Is that right?))

Ash pouted at the way Eric immediately stepped in front of her to 'save her', just in case there was danger. Her powers may be on the fritz, but she could handle herself. She glanced around, narrowing her eyes when she spotted a human spying on them.

"Nothing," Eric raised an eyebrow, sensing that this guy was a wizard as well. He wondered which side he was on, to just approach them like this. "Just taking a walk."

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Sí.XD))

Aria walked up slowly, her curiousity getting the best of hr as always. She slowly walked into the path thet were on, her eyes darting from face to face.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is going to be interesting :P))

Eric glanced away from the wizard when he heard footsteps. His eyes widened as the world seemed to fall silent around him. His heart pounded in his ears and his chest constricted, like he couldn't breathe. "Aria," he whispered, dumbstruck.

Ash saw his reaction and followed his gaze, worried. She gasped upon seeing a girl who seemed to be a copy of herself. It wasn't strange to her, she was used to seeing her twin. But Aria was dead and this girl's eyes were wrong. "It's not her," she growled, taking Eric's arm a little roughly, as if to snap him out of it. "Aria is dead."

message 13: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "No I am not, I am right here," she said. Why would they say she was dead, she walked closer to them,"Why would I be dead?"

((Yes it will. XD)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's right--" Eric began, but Ash cut him off, a burst of power reverbrating off of her, pushing the strangers back a few feet. "It's not her, Eric! She's not coming back!" she cried, almost hysterically. A tear ran down her cheek as she tugged him away.

Eric resisted her, unbeliving. "Ash, she's here," he breathed, his eyes still on Aria. "She's alive!"

((what happened to our one on ones?))

message 15: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Aria shifted her feet to stop herself fron sliding further,"What are you talking about, I have always been alive." She said loiking between the two of them. "Someone please, explain this to me!" She said loudly and firmly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric broke away from Ash and bounded to Aria, joy lighting up his features. "Aria, I knew you couldn't be dead!" he grinned excitedly. He grabbed her by the shoulders, about to pull her into a fierce hug when he noticed her eyes. His expression fell painfully from unbounding joy to black sorrow. "You're not her." His sad whisper had a finality to it, his heart broken and ragged.

Ash came up behind him, glaring daggers at the girl who dared to look like Aria. "My sister," she explained curtly as she grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him back. "Aria. She's dead and she's never coming back." Her last retort was aimed more at Eric as she tried to make him see sense. Her angry expression fell slightly as she saw how heartbroken he was.

message 17: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Aria slowly began to grasp the story,"And you must have been her mate," she said looking at the one she called Eric. "I am so sorry, I did not mean to make things worse." She said as she took a stel away from them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric stared, expressionless as Ash hugged him, trying to fix the damage. "It's okay, Eric," she murmered into his chest. She flinched when he pushed her away. Without a word he walked down the street, ignoring everyone.

message 19: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Aria didn't know why but she followed him,"Young Wizard of the White, may I have a word with you?" She asked him formally, bowing to him slightly as she did.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash watched them go, uncertainty written across her face. She finally sighed, letting him handle himself.

Eric stopped upon hearing her voice. He closed his eyes, reminded of his Aria. "What is it," he sighed, not turning to look at her. He thought he might shatter from the painful memories but let her continue anyway.

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "I am sorry I look like your old mate, but I was sent out to gather other White members, there is to be a meetinng." She said before she nodded and bowed once more. She walked past him quickly in the direction of the meeting, wanting to get a good seat and wondering what this meeting was about.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments alex looks at them all oddly.

Mitch watche sthe now group of four curiosly. He then trips on a branch and falls on the pavement in the light of a street lamp.

Alex feels with a slight twinge of rage thinking this group is trying to ambush him. He throws his hand outward and shadows twist arouund Mitch and pull him like a serpent recieving it's next meal. They suspend him in mid air before the group. "Well, well, well...what is this a friend of yours?" Alex says almost charmingly as if a snake trying to hypnotise its prey.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric nodded, bowing back to her. He watched her go sadly, painfully reminding him of the girl he lost. He turned at the sound of Ash's angry voice. What is it this time? he groaned inwardly to himself.

"Put him down!" Ash hissed at Alex, motioning to the human above. "He's an innocent bystander, you troll! Leave him alone!"

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Midnight, came a soft reply as Aria looked over her should at him. SHe then turned and walked on going into the warehouse. "Ahh my little protégé," an elder said with a smile. "How is my fragile human." He teased with a smile as he clasped her shoulders.

"I am doing well, but I have a few questions about witches and wizards again," she said softly as she walked with him to sit down. She knew the just of things but there were a few things she couldn't grasp.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric turned to watch Aria leave, longing painfully for his Aria. He wondered where this girl had come from. He frowned, sensing that she hadn't been part of their world, but was human. He shook his head, never having heard of a human becoming a witch.

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "When a witch or wizard find their mate, are they bond by blood or love?" she asked as she sat down on a stool.

"It is hard to explain, it is more by their engery, their aora, it is a sacried bond and once broken it takes awhile for it to heal." he said slowly before he looked at her curiously,"Why do you want to know?"

"No reason it just struck me as an interesting question," she lied not wanting to tell him about the interesting event that happened in the park.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric sighed and looked back to where Ash was badgering the other wizard. He flicked his fingers adn the human was dropped gently to the ground.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Mitch scrabbles on the ground like a frieghtened mouse. until he was on his but and his hands looking up at the three frightened to death.

Alex laughs "So he is one of your little spies."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric raised an eyebrow as Ash huffed angrily. "We don't know him," he shrugged before Ash could mutter some sort of curse. "We just don't like to see human innocents get hurt. So leave him alone or we'll make you."

message 30: by Jacob (last edited Nov 08, 2011 09:18AM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Alex frowns."Listen I'm sorry if I made you think I'm against you but I feel very sure that you are against me. I am born of the Black Covens but I choose to create a more equal coven that humans may be treated with us equally. So if you don't mind I have troops to gather to over throw the covens of evil." Alex looks down at the pathetic excuse for a human and grins charmingly with a slight evil aura that seems to hint a deminted kindness.

Mitch continues to stare frightened at the group as if he is about to be cursed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric looked at Alex, a little skeptical. "You just...left the Black Coven? I've never heard of that happening."

Ash nodded, her eyes narrowing. "Nice trick, getting us to beleive you mean no harm. It's not going to work though."

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "I haven't techniaclly left they aren't aware of my 'betrayl'. I am seeking to create my own grey coven." Alex charmingly grins evil glenting in his eyes as it has since birth.

Mitch tries to crawl frantically back to the shadows.

Alex sees him. "Oh no you don't..." He cast shadows to hold him in the air like ropes. "We need to wipe your memmory first. I can't afford a human allowing me to get caught by the high counsil just because you've seen magic."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a flash of light as Eric severed the bonds adn moved to the human protectively. "We'll take care of that. As for you, it's best if you move along before we deem you a threat."

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "A threat? What coven are you part of?" Alex begins to wonder who he thought he was a head counsil member.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"White," Ash replied, stepping in next to Eric, keeping the human protectively behind them. "So you best be moving along now."

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "well I'm part of the new coven.Grey. Or silver.I haven't really decided yet."Alex says smiling. "And why are you in a rush to get rid of me. Why are you so protective of that pathetic human?"

Mitch stands in protest."What do you mean pathetic...I am the greatest swimmer in my class."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric took Ash's hand gently when she hissed, knowing she would lose it soon. "Because the humans are innocent. This war is among us, the witches and wizards. The humans should be left alone."

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "Well they got themselves involved in all this not us. That is why I am creating a new coven that will not keep secrets from humans." Alex says reassuringly

Mitch looks at him skeptically."This is a joke right? Someone put you up to this. The whole fire tree and water and shadows is all just a few movie stunts." Mitch says hoping he is right but knowing he isn't

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The wind whipped around Eric slightly as he shook his head. "Then you are an enemy to the White coven. We want to protect them. Only involving them in our war can hurt them."

message 40: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "I don't wan them involved but I don't wan them left in the dark...They should know why so many people are disappearing and callamity is striking everywhere they turn. Hurricanes...faulty bridges...Wild fires. They deserve the truth. I am no enemy I just desire the world of humans to know what is happening." Alex argues

Mitch's jaw drops. He now knows how his family died.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"But giving them that knowledge can only put them in danger!" Eric argued. Ash watched the human, wondering if she should wipe his memory now. She didn't want him to get hurt.

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "Not with the protection of the covens. Let humans pick their own side. That would be so much better for our world so we don't have to ide the truth from the ones it affects most." Alex tries to reason.

Mitch shakes his head thinking that this can not be happening. He stands slowly and tries to walk off before anything serious happens to him.

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments ((hello))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry))

Ash stopped the human as Eric continued to argue with the warlock. "Whatever, we don't have time for this. We have to get to our meeting."

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments Mitch tries to get from her."I'm sorry i didn't mean to be snooping. I promise I won't tell anyone. Just let me get...uh.." Mitch is scared to lie but he does anyway."..Uh home...yeah home."

Alex smirks."Well get to your meeting but please don't give my message out and don't let people know you
ve seen me."

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments ((hello))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry))

Ash raised an eyebrow, not belieiving him. Eric just nodded at Alex. "We won't tell, as long as you don't present to be an enemy."

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Witches and Warlocks soon appeared at the consoul meeting, taking their seats and talking amoungst themselves as they waited. The Head Counsol men patted Aria on the shohlder,"Come my dear it is time to show you to our world." He lead her out to the meeting and soon began the meeting.

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 721 comments "well all I want is peace." Alex swears with a strange three finger gesture swiping down at an ange across his heart.Alex then turns smiling and walks into the shadows.

Mitch tries to back away from the group once more.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash watched the warlock go before glancing back tot he human. She raised an eyebrow as she watched him. "I would normally wipe your mind of knowledge of us. But today I'll give you a choice. You can keep your memories if you promise to stay out of wizarding business. If not, then I'll take your memories."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16