Twilight > Twilight Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
START

message 2: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
Star look around in the forest wondering what or how to go through her day.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper waits silently in a tree hoping for an ususpecting piece of meet to walk by.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex crept up behind jasper in the tree "see something good?" she whispered in his ear

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella sat on a huge peice of driftwood at Rialto Beach down in La Push. She technically was grounded but didnt feel like listening ot her parents.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jacob, any year now))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) ((i will make jacob))

Edward landed next to jasper.
"theres a herd of deer just up there" i said, pointing and ran over there.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((i's is back))

Jasper nods before turning to see Alex. He growls angrily

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((gtg))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Jacob was standing on the edge of the cliff, ready to jump off.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) edward had had 4 deers and 2 bucks and a doe.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) ((join my new twilight group plz! http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5... )

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob wrote: "((i's is back))

Jasper nods before turning to see Alex. He growls angrily"

Alex chuckled "I'm not gonna get your food jasper" she said

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper looks at her oddly. "Good cause I haven't feasted in about three days."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"no need for the look" she said quietly

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jacob?))

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((sup))

Jasper smirks sending a wave of calm through his arua

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry was at a party))

Alex smiled "I still can't figure out how to do that" she said

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) jacob jumped and welcomed the cool air wipping past him.

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "It is one of my gifts. Part of my empathy thing." Jasper smiles

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"the only gifts I have are killing ruthlessly and reading minds" Alex said smilig back

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Oh well you sound like Edward." Jasper jokes"Except he is a 'Player'."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"he's not my type anyway he's too stuck up" she said leaning back onto another branch

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "edward? He is far from stuck up he just seems to be what the girls want. Me I just wait around for some lucky girl but I have to be careful cause I can get violent." Jasper grins charmingly

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((gtg srry))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((okie dokie buh bye))

His charms seemed to be working "well I can tell you this girl does not want Edward" she said cutely

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) edward walked up to jsper nd the girl next to him.
"come, lets hed back if your satisfied"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex cocked her head at Edward

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "I haven't even eaten yet." Jasper says his mouth dry for blood.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 06:28PM) (new)

Alex started down the tree and looked up at jasper "let's hunt then" she said smirking dangerously as her eyes went bright red

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) edward sat on the tree and waited patiently

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper smiles. "Uh oaky." He waits patiently and sees a deer jump under a tree and he launches himself at it and feasts on its blood in mid run. Slowly the deer falls and he drains it dry."I'm ready to go now Ed."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex saw a 14 point buck and drained it then stood and smiled charmingly letting the blood stain her full pink lips a pretty red

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper moves back toward edward.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to he side

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper looks at her

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled flirtasiously then pulled her dirty blonde hair back into a pony tail

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper smiles charmingly and his aura of seduction forms around his body. His eyes turn a lusty purple

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He didn't need to charm her again it had worked already and she stepped closer not saying anything, studying him closely.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Her eyes went to a Pretty soft light blue

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper smiles. "Uh so...."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiles back "I dunno" she said holding her hands behind her back

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper grins seductively. His eyes turn almost turquoise.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled the same way and stepped closer then shovered at the sudden cold wind

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jasper pulls her close to him until she was touching his chest. His hand at her sides move to her back and one moves to the back of her head. he pulls her to him and kisses intently.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ale smirked and kissed back the same way he kissed her putting a hand on the back of his neck

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) jasper smirks in the kiss and kisses harder.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer

message 49: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Star look around in her school thinking of how boring that day.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex held him close and slipped her tongue into his mouth

« previous 1 3 4