The World of Role Playing discussion

Twilight > Twilight Character

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
((you can be anyone in the twilight book.....but, the main character aren't soul mate with the ppl in the book they have to get new ones ))

Custom Character only:

Name:
species: (Human, vampire, and werewolf....or even half-breed)
Personality:
Apperance:
History:
Mate/crush:

message 2: by Jacob (last edited Oct 27, 2011 01:42PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Name: Jasper Cullen
species: (Human, vampire, and werewolf....or even half-breed) Vampire
Personality: tbrp
Apperance: [image error]
History: watch the movie duh he was in like civil war time.
Mate/crush: none yet

other: ((new powers too??)) He has Empathy adn the ability to change his appearance a bit. He is bisexual

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2011 01:41PM) (new)

Name: Ella Tate
species: Human
Personality: Fun, flirty, loud and very sarcastic alot of the time. She is a feirce and protective individual when she feels the need to be.
Apperance: description
description
History: Generic family life, she is the eldest with two younger siblings who she cannot stand. Her father is a Science teahcer and mother dance instructor. Ella knows her father drinks to much and her mother is having an affair and it disgusts her. She cannot wiat to get out of town and never see her family agian.
Mate/crush:

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) hot

message 5: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
my vampire character:

Name: Star
species: Half Breed
Personality: shy
Apperance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/...
History: unknown
Mate/crush: open

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 10:39AM) (new)

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

Name: Alex owens
Age: let's just say Romeo needed a juilet ;) but looks 19
Species: vampire
Personality: fun flirty. Can kill ruthlessly and read minds. She loves dangerous situations and risky opportunities.
History:
Crush: jasper and Edward
Other: has a bit of a British accent

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Name: edward cullen
species: vampire
Apperance:
History: he had spanish influenza but carlile saved him.
other: can read minds

Name: julia woods
Apperance:
History:
other: she can mimic other ppl's powers if she has touched them once

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Name: Jacob Black
species: were-wolf
Apperance:

History: um..read new moon

message 9: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments can i be two girls and one like jacob and seth please please!!!!

message 10: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Name: star
species: werewolf
Personality: shy, timid, and loner
Apperance: http://m718.photobucket.com/image/sex...
Wolf form: http://m1188.photobucket.com/image/wh...
History: unknown
Mate/crush: likes Jacob

message 11: by Jacob (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:14PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Name: Paul Lahote
species: (Human, vampire, and werewolf....or even half-breed) werewolf
Personality:tbrp
Apperance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...
History:dark gray wolf who is prone to angry outbursts that cause him to burst into his wolf form. At 16, he was the third wolf to phase. He is the most volatile pack member, and becomes so enraged when he learns that Jacob has told Bella about the pack that he bursts into his wolf form and tries to attack her. He later seems to have no ill feelings toward Bella or Jacob, though Jacob, Leah, and some of the other wolves find him annoying. In Breaking Dawn, it is revealed that Paul has imprinted on Jacob's older sister, Rachel. This irritates Billy and Jacob because he is always at their house eating their food, but Billy is happy that Rachel visits home more often because of Paul.
Mate/crush: open to both genders

Name: Jared Cameron
species: (Human, vampire, and werewolf....or even half-breed)werewolf
Personality:tbrp
Apperance: [image error]
History:was the first wolf to phase after Sam. In Eclipse he imprinted on Kim, a girl he sat next to in school who had always had a crush on him. Before he was a wolf he never paid attention to her, but after his transformation he looked at her once and imprinted.

Bronson Pelletier portrays Jared in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.[30] Though Jared's personality is never really explored in the novels and he remains somewhat of a background character, it has been noted that Jared's portrayal in the films reflects Pelletier's own joking, light-hearted personality.
Mate/crush: open to both genders

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Adalee
NN: Ada
persinality: a bit dark and rude, acts like she hates everyone and is just done wit hlife in general. She can be a nice and funny girl if you get ot know her. Not very trusting, she has issues with that.
history: Her twin brother is Aiden. Her father was a very abusive man mainly threatening her. It wasnt until her brother shifted that Ada's mother picked up and moved the twins back to the Rez. They are decendents of the Quillute tribe, very distantly and when Aiden shifted their mom moved them back ot La Push. Ada hasnt shifted, yet. But she has been attacked by a werewolf/shifter.
looks: She is somewhat small in height, slender build and pale skin. Her eyes are dark, and she keeps her hair long and multi colored. She has three long scars acros her stomach, and one on her right arm.
[image error]
http://myemohairstyles.com/images/mul...
http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/im...
wolf looks: description
crush/imprinted on:
other: The wolves who attacked her were out of control, she was a bit reckless and walked right into it, the only things she regrets is not getting hurt more seriously

Name: Aiden
NN: Aiden, Only Ada calls him Aide
persinality: Smart, funny, more kind nad likable than his sister
history: See Ada. He started shifting at age 16 they have been back in La Push since, Aidne is very protective of his sister, especially after she was attacked. If his dad ever shows up, he will likely rip him to shreds.
looks: [image error]

http://coolwallpaperz.files.wordpress...
wolf looks: description
crush/imprinted on:
other:

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Name: Alice cullen
Personality: she ois a bouncy and bubbely person. described to dance with every step she takes. she gets a blank look when she has visions and when bshe is blind she gets really frashterated, anoyed and useless. she is really girely and great with fashion and holding partys
Apperance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
History: she waas in an assylium or soemthing
Mate/crush: jasper

message 14: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Can star like Aiden

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Wow Coolkidrox you just created alot of drama^_^ Jasper is currently in the bedroom with another girl.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow brother/sister AWKWARD!

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) how is that akward they are adopted do you know nothing of twilight

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I only watched the first one but still kinda awkward

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) not really maybe for other normal people but for vamps not really that is like one of the only reasons Jasper is with the cullen family to be with Alice or he might still be out there trying to kill new borns when they lose their strgnth

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Well shoot Alex had dibs on him first crap XD

message 21: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Yea the rule is orignal character ne soulmate or imprinted

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) ((well...love triangles are still accepted right?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh well I guess Alex could go after Edward

message 24: by Iceheart0307 (last edited Nov 04, 2011 01:18PM) (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Custom Character only:

Name: kira
species: werewolf
Personality: shy
Apperance: http://m927.photobucket.com/image/sce...
Wolf: http://m711.photobucket.com/image/fem...
History: she has no idea about the half in her.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) why can't she continue after Jasper he might want o go farther with two chicks

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:08PM) (new)

Name: Klarissa "Kass" Meric
species: Human
Personality: Sweet, nice, smart, she loves being with friends, hates to be alone since the memories of her brothers death come back the haunt her.
Apperance:
[image error]
[image error]
History: Her brothers died when she was 16 and was never able to get over it. Her parents never loved her, and they barely even noticed she was ever there. She'd done many things to get them to realize she was here such as being guys home that only wanted to get laid, dressing slutty around the house, always coming home late, once even smoking. Shes on the head cheerleader on the cheer leading squad since her mother loves cheerleading, did she even care or noticed? No. Then her brother died she fell into a deep depression that caused her to cut herself and drink a lot. She hasn't told anyone though.
Mate/crush: Open ;O

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) ((actually alice will find someone new *sih* who whants her?))
((but i'd love someone to like edward...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((okie dokie I'll go after Edward I'm just waiting on he right time to leave jaspers room and run into Edward))

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((oh I get it no one wants Jasper now....))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought Alice did now I'm insanely confused!!! Someone explain this to me please))

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((Is Alice into Jasper or not??? That is all I want to know))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm so confused!!!))

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((me too...I just need to know who is in love with who I thought Alice was his girl but he wants the othe rgirl))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Jacob wrote: "((oh I get it no one wants Jasper now....))"

alice is in love with jasper

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so can you bring Edward in for Alex?

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) okay thank god that is settled

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so coolkiddrox123 can you bring edward in for alex

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you just call me a ho. Or am I reading that all wrong?

message 40: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments I think she did lol

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

oh its own now sister XD

message 42: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

XD oohhhhhhhhh well that clears up a few things lol