One on One > Request

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
Ok here is where you ask for other people if they want to rp with you

anyone wants to rp with me?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Follow The Spiders and Blueicehawk86, I Can rp with u guys, if ya want! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Want me to make the topic? :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! One sec! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Sure! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Want me to make the topic? :)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) sure, i can if you don't want to. i also have a quest ^_^

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay! :) Kool! ;P Can't wait to hear it! :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Made both topics! :)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) kk, will get the rp plot in a few...tomorrow k?

message 13: by Anysha (new)

Anysha (KiraMichaelisHellsing) | 1 comments any1 wanna do 1 with me :)

message 14: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments anyone

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) rp no.1 and i think my first rp i made:

We don't remember anything of our past. We just woke up in a dorm room. A women had come in and had said that we are here becausse we have a desease. but really we are in a top secreat base called Base 164. four have power over the four elements and the rest of us have powers with catogories under that. We don't know this yet but THEY do. They are scared of us, thats why we arer here. What will happen to us? There is one girl who can control all of the elements, she is the element kid's main hope of escaping.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) rp no. 2

We are talented angels. We are musicians, artists, writers, singers, etc. We go to a school for talented kids like us....se enrol soon!

plot twist:

THEN THERE WAS A BIG BANG AND DEMONS CAPTURED EVERYONE. THESE DEMONS USED TO BE ANGELS BUT THEY DIED AND GOT RE-BORN IN THE FORM OF DEMONS IF/'CAUSE THEY WERE EVIL. THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SCHOOL AND ARE NOE DOING EXPERIMENTS ON US. WE WILL SOON GET POWERS.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) rp no. 3:

In the land of Ilcor you live a normal life untill you turn 7. Thats when you have to earn yourself a position:

When you turn 7 years old you get sent into the forest of ellwood to retreave a dragon egg. If you retreave an egg you go to dragon riders school. If you don't your either dead or unlucky. The ones who failed go home.

At the age of 12 the failers must go to the ocean (they can breath because of this magic breathing necklace), they must retreave a pearl from deadly clams. If you manage to bring a pearl you become a witch or a wizard. You go to the witch and wizard school. If you fail you either died or are unlucky. The failers go home.

At the age of 14 the rest go into a burning feild with fire proof clothes and you must retreave a sword or a bow and arrow. If they do they become worriers and they go to the worrier's school. The rest are dead or go home.

At the age of 16 the rest have to climb a monster infested mountain to get a flask of water. If they do they become traders, travelers, farmers, servants and maids. The rest died or....

The rest become slaves, bandits, pirates, theifs. some run into the forest, others run to the sea. Once you retier you can have kids...

then ilcor's (the kingdom this thing is in) neighbours attack and the lower ranks/guilds are forced to co-oporate

message 19: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments N. 1

Anyone else

message 21: by Iceheart0307 (new)

Iceheart0307 | 56 comments Sure

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) can you plz make a discussion? its called Base 164.
i will do the topics.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Iceheart0307 wrote: "Sure"

i can't make the discussion, i'm not a mod

message 25: by Blueicehawk86 (new)

Blueicehawk86 | 36 comments Mod
anyone wants to rp with me

message 27: by Nekohawk86 (new)

Nekohawk86 | 3 comments That's my other profile so we do it later.

message 28: by Nekohawk86 (new)

Nekohawk86 | 3 comments anyone