ROLEPLAY! It's not like I have something better to do (: discussion

One on Ones > Smile it's... *Drumroll* MUSIC!!! and....... Celine

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Made it. How are ya? Whatcha doing? What time is it?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments AM or PM?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments BBBBBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG YEHAW FOR TEXAS!!!! me too!!

So, Whatca wanna do?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments I'm eating a pickle.

Incest catches my fancy for some reason.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments I know. Do you not want to do that? I'll do anything you want to do.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Sounds great. You wanna make your charrie first?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Name: Olivia, but likes to be called Liv.
Identical works.
Shy, but can be very... Hmmm... Personal I guess

What do you mean?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments So like Liv makes Sammi think shecame upwith an idea, but it was really Liv's? And Liv really wants Sammi?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Sounds good. You wanna start?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv looked up froma book she was reading for a paper, "Hey sis." She said, grinning at the heart.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv watched Sammi, loving the way her body moved. She shook herself out of her trance and went back to reading, blushing.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "No, I just have a big paper due next week." Liv exained, peeking up from the book.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((what does that mean?))

Liv nodded, "Sleep well, honey." she murmured.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((And they just kinda walk around like that? That would be kinda weird.))

Liv watched her as she slept, a smile playing on her lips.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((If you really want.))

Liv resisted the urge to go and lay down next to Sammi. She tore her eyes away from her, very cute, ass and looked back at the book, barely focused.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv found that her eyes kept sneaking up to peer at Sammi while she slept.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((fast forward?))

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((This has got to be the funniestsong I've ever heard: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IyD3nc... ))

Liv blushed, "Hey. Sleep well?"

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((Yeah, her thoughts about what she wantedto deity SAMMI sis it.))
Liv smiled, "What was it about?"

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((Damn you autocorrect!what she wanted Do to Sammi did it.))

Liv laughed a little, "I was actually thinking about that as you slept." She said meekly.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((Oh, yeah, sorry. Ugh, I fell like I'm getting sick!))

Liv smiled sheepishly, "Is that good or bad?"

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments ((Thanks!))

Liv shrugged, "Maybe it was."

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv put her head down tohide her deep red cheeks.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "You're my sister." Liv tried to explain.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "We aren't supposed to have feelings for eachother."

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "Well yeah, it kinda does."

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv smiled back, "Ok."

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv nodded, not breaking the kiss.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Live found her hand was sneaking to the back of Sammi's bra.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "This is called incest though." Liv said, looking down, "I think it's a crime."

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments "Ok...." Liv said softly.

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 55 comments Liv kissed her back, running her fingers through he hair.

ROLEPLAY! It's not like I have something better...

unread topics | mark unread