Warrior Dreams: Where all of your Warrior dreams come true!! discussion

Kittypets > Kittypet RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Nathan Hodson (shieldon) | 16 comments Mod
Here you RP as a kittypet.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

swift wandered the twolegplace and yawned.

message 3: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Cyrano stalked along the fence. Life was good. He had good food, he was allowed out. And shots? They were no more than pricks. He'd had worse. He sat on the fence, staring down at Swift.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked up at cyrano and smiled "hey, hows life?" she purred, leaping up beside him.

message 5: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

"Good, good." He yawned.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"this weather really makes me want to take a nap" she said, and also yawned.

message 7: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia trotted out the cat flap, licking her lips from her cream chicken. She looked around, spotting Cyrano and Swift. "Hello!" she purred up at them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

she purred back "hello magnolia!"

message 9: by Catfish :D (last edited Oct 27, 2011 10:34AM) (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia leapt onto the fence, behind the two cats. "There's a new cat coming to live with me," she mewed proudly. "I think he might be from the city,"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"OOH!" she meowed, surprised. "my housefolk are too old to get another cat" she said ruefully.

message 11: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) "You're always welcome at my home," mewed Magnolia, licking a paw. "My housefolk love you!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

she purred again "that's true" she said quietly "at least i know i have somewhere to go if anything happens to my housefolk. i've been worrying about them lately." she admitted.

message 13: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) "Why?" asked Magnolia. It was the first piece of gossip she'd heard in a while, and frankly, it was fun while it lasted.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, they're really old, and yesterday they couldnt feed me." she said "im kinda worried that they will die"

message 15: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia frowned. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I'm going to tell my housefolk right away!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

swift tilted her head in confusion "how? i thought our housefolk cant understand us well" she asked.

message 17: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia thought. "I could lead them to your nest. They'd understand," she dismissed. "What do you think, Cyrano?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

swifts stomach rumbled, but she ignored it.

message 19: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

"Sure. I'll help! At my place, there is loads of good food!"

message 20: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia nodded. "See, Swift? Now don't you worry! Let's all go to my housefolk's nest to see what we can do. Come on, everyone!" she sang, hopping down.

message 21: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Cyrano jumped down, and sped off to his house.
((Did you know that housecats can run at up to 30 mph?))

message 22: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) ((Wow! Really? That's really interesting. My cat likes to run, but I didn't know that fast.))

Magnolia ran off too, long fur whipped back.

message 23: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

About 5 min later, Cyrano came back with his Twolegs. They talked with each other for a moment.

message 24: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia reached her home, meowing loudly. Her female housefolk came out, following her, occasionally petting her soft fur.

message 25: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

((Which Twolegs should adopt Swift?))

message 26: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) ((I will already have Pepper moving in with Magnolia soon, but I guess Magnolia's Twolegs could adopt her...Unless you want to, of course.))

message 27: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

((I do.))

message 28: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) ((Okay, sure, Swift can be with you :D))

message 29: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Cyrano's twolegs held out a piece of bacon for Swift.

message 30: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia smiled, pleased that it was sorted. Her Twoleg picked her up, yelping out some things to Cyrano's housefolk, before carrying her away. "See you later," called Magnolia, yawning a little.

message 31: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Cyrano went back in the house, curled up, and slept.
((Did you know that cats sleep an average of 22 hours a day?))

message 32: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) ((I did know that :D. My cat sleeps throughout the day, and likes to roam around outside at night.))

Once Magnolia was put infront of the catflap, she knew something was different. A different scent, unfamiliar toys in her room. She found the cage easily. "Hello?" she mewed, pressing her nose against the plastic.
"Hi?" a voice sounded from the cage. A black and white tom emerged. "Who are you?"
"I'm Magnolia! You're the cat from the city! You live with me now! Oh, this is so exciting. Do you know where everything is?"
The tom blinked. "Um, I think so. I'm Pepper."
Magnolia purred. "Oh, you must of had a really long drive, rest up, and then I'll introduce you to everyone!" she mewed, trooting off to her own bed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

swift curled up on the lap of cyranos twoleg, unused to the new surroundings.

message 34: by Nathan, The kittypet mod (new)

Cyrano got up, stretched, and then moved into the sun. He saw some yarn, and grabbed it, batting it to and fro.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

swift woke up and left the twoleg nest. she perched on the fence and looked at her old home. the twolegs in it had left.

message 36: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia woke, yawning. She carefully washed her silky fur, before quickly padding to Pepper's room. "Hello!" she trilled. "Shall we go meet my friends? They'll be at the fence now," she mewed.

Pepper looked up. "Uh, sure. Let's go," he mewed, following her uncertainly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

swift looked towards Magnolia's twoleg nest and sniffed the air. the new cat had come recently and she was curious to meet him.

message 38: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia leapt onto the fence. "Swift!" she purred, skipping to her gracefully, tip toeing on the fence. "Meet Pepper! He's the new cat!"

Pepper awkwardly smiled. "Hi," he said from behind Magnolia.
"Don't be shy! Swift is a great friend, you'll love her!" mewed Magnolia, smiling.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift purred in greetings, rubbing her head against magnolia's. she looked over at pepper "hi pepper, nice to meet you" she meowed

message 40: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Pepper looked down, embarrased. In the city, you didn't talk to anyone. They could've stole your food.

Magnolia licked her paw. "Yes, well, he came form the city. It's all full of wild cats who eat bones," she mewed in a hushed tone, while nodding wisely.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift looked super shocked and nearly fell off the fence "bones?" she squeaked.

message 42: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Pepper looked at Magnolia. "Um, not really. We had to hunt for food in garbage cans. We didn't really eat bones," he mewed, feeling bolder.

Magnolia twitched her whiskers. "Someone told me they did," she covered up, quickly licking her chest fur.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

swift steadied herself and breathed a sigh of relief. "well, im glad thats not true" she meowed, and looked over at pepper. she locked eyes with him for a moment, then looked away.

message 44: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Pepper was stunned at the pretty she cat. When she looked away, he licked his paw, trying to act normal. "So do you guys eat chicken? It was my favourite food in the city," he mewed.

Magnolia purred. "I do! Cream chicken...and sometimes, they add some fish to it. It's delicious," she mewed licking her lips.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

swift nodded "they cooked it this one time, m-my old housefolk" she stammered "they put garlic, thyme and parsley in it. it was really tasty" she looked off towards her old nest again.

message 46: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Magnolia's lip trembled. "You must be so sad!" she mewed. "Come, we'll go find some chicken at my house. Let's go, Pepper," she mewed, beckining both cats with her wispy tail

((Sorry! I had dinner))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((s'alright!))

swift followed her, her pelt brushing peppers by accident

message 48: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Pepper nearly fell off the fence, quickly looking away from Swift, continuing on.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz, accidental love seeds are being sowed))
swift ducked through the cat flap with expert grace and sat by the door.

message 50: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) ((Like pretty little flowers!! XD I don't know what I'm talking about))

Magnolia let Pepper through, before trotting in. "Let's head to the kitchen," she mewed, taking the lead.

« previous 1