Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters, #1) Phantom discussion

when did Damon die?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eugenie i read all the books and i cant remember Damon die in anyone so pls can anyone tell me when did that happend

message 2: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla I've read until shadow souls so I can guess what happened in the next book which is midnight... Have you read those as well? They are from vampire diaries: the return

Eugenie Karla wrote: "I've read until shadow souls so I can guess what happened in the next book which is midnight... Have you read those as well? They are from vampire diaries: the return"

i have read tham all ...Damon became human and vampire again they went back home found a way to get those foxs out but no one died

Eugenie i cant remember that . i have to reread the book

message 5: by Heatherlee (new)

Heatherlee Eugenie wrote: "i read all the books and i cant remember Damon die in anyone so pls can anyone tell me when did that happend"

at the and of midnight a mystical tree stakes hime and the wood spreads throughout his body, a very painfull death

Eugenie well i did remember now but he alos found himself somehere between worlds and was tryin to remember who he wAS

message 7: by Heatherlee (new)

Heatherlee YES HE CRAWLS OUT OF THE DEMENTION AND SAGE SAVES HIM AND HE REMEMBERS WHO HE IS AND GOES TO FIND ELENA AND BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Ivers I still think that the crow was Damon, somehow. Even if he says it wasn't. He was using it somehow, maybe with the help of Sage. However Sage was watching them in Midnight might have been how he was using the crow to communicate with Elena. But it started a couple of days before he remembered himself, that is the only confusing part.

His subconsious maybe communicating, even when he couldn't?

message 9: by Ticiana (new) - added it

Ticiana I'm extremely surprised you cannot remember Damon's death! he did later on come back to life but it was still pretty damn obvious that he died since everyone was all crazy upset about it in the next book.

Eugenie well what can i say i forgot he died hahahaha i know u will say how in hell did u forget ? but i dont like the books as much as i like the tv show

GothicAngel*Hitting Planes Due to Blaring Music * I disagree the books are way better. 1 because they're the books and books are USUALLY better than the TV shows
2 because Damon and Elena are so much better together in the books and 3 because in the TV show Elena is a brunette and DOES NOT have blue eyes and Damon has GREEN EYES. But other than that I love the TV show especially Ian Somehalder!