The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Greetings from new guy

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Griffith (CAGriffith) | 7 comments A warm hello from Georgia. I am C.A.Griffith and was invited by my agent to join this group. I have no doubt I will enjoy reading the threads. Have a wonderful October day!

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (last edited Oct 28, 2011 09:47PM) (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hello Georgiaoops... hello C.A., and welcome to the group. I hope you'll participate in the group activities. There are some awesome story telling games going on in the Fun and Games folder.

You can tell us about your book(s), giveaways, blogs, etc. in the Author's Corner folder.

message 3: by T (new)

T (twoo) | 18420 comments Hey C.A, welcome, and jump on in!

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Hello C.A!! Where do you live in Georgia - I live in Lawrenceville - welcome aboard........

message 5: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome to the group C.A. I just passed through sunny Atlanta yesterday on my way back to snowy, yes snowy, Virginia. Glad you found us.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Welcome, C.A. Griffith!

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Donna wrote: "Welcome to the group C.A. I just passed through sunny Atlanta yesterday on my way back to snowy, yes snowy, Virginia. Glad you found us."

Donna, so sorry to hear that it is already snowing in your neck of the woods.....

message 8: by Chris (new)

Chris Griffith (CAGriffith) | 7 comments Linda wrote: "Hello C.A!! Where do you live in Georgia - I live in Lawrenceville - welcome aboard........"

Hi Linda, I live in Dallas, just west of Atlanta in Paulding County. It's good to know someone here is pretty local. Thanks to all for the welcome.