City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Who's sexier - Jace, Patch or Dimitri?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Abigail Jones I don't know, personally I found Jace a little annoying in Fallen Angels (yes, yes, he was being possessed, it wasn't his fault, but still), but he's still a pretty huge gun. Patch is just downright A-m-a-z-i-n-g *just swooned a little* and Dimitri... well... do I have to say anything?? I can't decide.

Jena Jace annoyed me too. Even when he wasn't possessed he was so whiny. uhg. I don't know who Dimitri is, care to fill me in or at least point me in the right direction? Therefore, I'd have to say Patch. He's just... as you said *swoon* lol Nora's a lucky girl.. ^.^

Vivienne Jena wrote: "Jace annoyed me too. Even when he wasn't possessed he was so whiny. uhg. I don't know who Dimitri is, care to fill me in or at least point me in the right direction? Therefore, I'd have to say Patc..."

Dimitri is from the Vampire Acadedmy Series, you should read it, it's great!!!! He'd be my favorite I guess, although Patch and Jace are pretty hot too.

Kathryn i havent read the fourth one yet whats it about????? its ok if u spoil

Nicole qwerty omg jace and patch are like the best charecters eva!! i wish they were real people!!!

Kathryn CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ITS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

Nicole qwerty where is demitri from???

Kathryn who the heck is demitri

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire Academy.

Darlene 1. Jace. He annoyed me in CoFA but for now it's overshadowed by the Jace from the previous books. Please change him back Cassandra Clare :( 2. Patch. Not a huge fan of his ever since he (view spoiler), but hot enough. 3. Dimitri. Nothin wrong with him, but not my type.

Katie patch, hes awesomee <3

Valerie Jace. Love, love, love him!!!!!!
I wish he was real. He's on my crush list.

Nicki JACE!!!!!! all the way!!
Bella can have her vanpire
all i want is a hot, arrogant, charming, protective shadoow hunter!

Abigail Jones Nicki wrote: "JACE!!!!!! all the way!!
all i want is a hot, arrogant, charming, protective shadoow hunter!"

haha, totally agreed. If I ever run into a Jace-Lookalike, I'm going to go up to him and say, 'Hey, can I hold your mango??' (it's from CoFA)
Just to, you know, confuse him.

Veronica DIMITRI

Darlene Abigail wrote: "Nicki wrote: "JACE!!!!!! all the way!!

haha, totally agreed. If I ever run into a Jace-Lookalike, I..."

LOL

Ashlyn oh, god, why would you even ask that????????????? who can answer that? it really is about what kind of taste you have. so, i think i go for . .. . . . . . patch, then jace, and then dimitri. sorry, but i don't date old guys like dimitri. but then i want someone to fight by my side like dimitri where as clary is strong on her own, it's just in the begining she always needed saving and i am not that kind of girl. ugh, it's too hard. i don't know. i can't choose

Lex is da name, dont wear it out Dimitri, Jace then Patch... sooooooooooooooo harrd

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

jace,patch dimitri

Lucille Dimitri, Jace, then Patch.

Taylor I'd have to say it's a tie between Jace and Patch. They both have that sarcastic bad boy thing going on, Patch more so then Jace. Patch was the type that starts off bad and at the end, he was still a bad boy which i loved. These both are the boys you're mom warned you about.

Mithrendiel This is an easy one for me - Dimitri! :) He's honorable, loyal, and a truly good person. Jace is your typical rough around the edges bad boy, and Patch is your debatably evil bad boy. While they are incredibly sexy, I'd take Dimitri any day. He's the kind of man you can trust and depend on.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out AND he says your name in its russian counterpart... SEXY

Mithrendiel Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "AND he says your name in its russian counterpart... SEXY"

lol ... heck yes! Deffinitely sexy. :)

Munchkin How can you even compare Patch to Jace?! Patch is def. the hottest :)

Munchkin Abigail wrote: "I don't know, personally I found Jace a little annoying in Fallen Angels (yes, yes, he was being possessed, it wasn't his fault, but still), but he's still a pretty huge gun. Patch is just downrigh..."

Patch>Dimitri. end of discussion lol

message 27: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Dimitri all the way! There's something about him that just screams sexy!!

Lex is da name, dont wear it out Mithrendiel wrote: "Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "AND he says your name in its russian counterpart... SEXY"

lol ... heck yes! Deffinitely sexy. :)"

Hellz yeah!!! ZOMG THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE!!!!! COMES OUT 2013!!!

Lex is da name, dont wear it out Vampire Academy.... Tall, Dark, SEXY, RUSSIAN!!! And he will guard you with his life!!

Azhia Jace , idc idc (: I love the other though & will too even though he's not in here

message 31: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier It's sooooooo hard to chose can I pick both lol:-)

Felicia This is so hard to chose........
Demitri, Jace, patch

Amanda Gowan Patch all the way. Jace is a close second!

Lydia Omg! That is soooooooo hard!!!! 1. Dimitri is fantastically sexy! Tall, dark, and handsome all the way ;) and PLUS he's a warrior which = buff guy who sticks up for you and will throw himself in front of anything to say you. In my book that's like a million points out of ten!!! 2. Patch is just.....*swoon* he is just.....omg, do I need to say more? ;D 3. I love Jace's sarcastic side, I think that's what really made me like him when I first read CoB! This is sooooo hard to pick! I love them all differently ;DDDD

Palak (Dust and Shadows) Abigail wrote: "Nicki wrote: "JACE!!!!!! all the way!!

haha, totally agreed. If I ever run into a Jace-Lookalike, I..."

hahaha, one of my friends actually did that once!
she is also a huge fan of TMI and CoFA. There was this real cute guy (and looked like Jace. You know, blonde hair, built, hot) and so she went up to him and asked him if she could have is mango. It was funny!

Chelsea At the expense of sounding like a noob, who is Patch? :/

Maionese Jace hands down! :)

Heather Patch =]

Lydia Chelsea wrote: "At the expense of sounding like a noob, who is Patch? :/"

Hahahahah Patch is from the Hush Hush series. He's like a bad boy rebel!

Julie Patch used to be my favorite. But noww i love Jace. (:

Lydia I love them all! I can't decide :D

Chelsea Oh I have been dying to read that series. :)

Heather its a good series..

message 44: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren K Jace. Jace all the way. How can anyone beat a hot, sarcastic, loving, shadowhunter that always knows the right thing to say? in second is patch I lovvve him, but he's Nora's. And I'm even younger than rose so dimitri? no. I am in kove with Jace, and will be traveling to New York to find him the moment I start seeing people that no one else can slaying demons. And if that doesn't work I may just end up in the insane asylem.

message 45: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena Liu Omg that's a really really good question! I haven't really thought about which one was sexier...only which couple was the cutest, but if I had to choose, it would be Jace tots def. Actually....jk, Jace was way too moody for me in book 4, plus he didn't have the courage to confide in the love of his life about his secrets. Patch is too...ehh, him being a fallen angel who can't feel turns me off. So i love Dimitri and he's really hot sounding, when described by Rose. Yup, Dimitri <3

message 46: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena Liu Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "AND he says your name in its russian counterpart... SEXY"

bwahahaha that's freaking hilarious

KayRae haven't read vampire academy yet but it goes jace and then patch
I LOVE JACE <3 <3 <3 <3

Lex is da name, dont wear it out Lena wrote: "Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "AND he says your name in its russian counterpart... SEXY"

bwahahaha that's freaking hilarious"

might be hilarious...but true!!

Keona Chandler i love all of these men, i love them all. they are amazing. i have such a hard time picking i dont think that i can. so im just going to pick them all.

Lydia Omg vampire academy was AMAZING!!!!! :DD

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7