Delirity discussion

Author T-V > Wild About You - V.L. Thompson

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jul 02, 2013 07:34PM) (new)

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments These are light fun reads.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
There were a lot of plot holes in book 1, that if fixed would make it a lot better, but it's fun despite that. You just have to ignore it and go with it.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I would classify these are beach reads, something you read for fun and forget. So with that I can forgive those issues you had Heather.

message 5: by Heather (new)

There's potential for an all out war between two clans and it just plops and they forget it and go on with the romance. I get it, it's a romance. But, if she wanted to she could have made these closer to the Alpha series in the suspense side. Obviously different, but it could have had more grit to it.
I'm okay that it didn't. I thought it was very cute. Definitely something you move on from afterward, but still very cute.

message 6: by Heather (new)

I can't wait until book 3. I love Washington state and when paranormal's invade it's even better. =)

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I did see where it was in Seattle.

message 8: by Heather (new)

I bought the new one. I can't wait to start reading it, but I plan to read it while at the gym since it's a e-book.

message 9: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I requested it from the library. Hopefully it will be a good one.

message 10: by Heather (new)

This one started out much better than book 4. Looking forward to finishing...

message 11: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Heather wrote: "This one started out much better than book 4. Looking forward to finishing..."

Are you talking about the new one, Alaska?

message 12: by Heather (new)

Ya. Alaska is cute, but the end gets all DUN DUN DUUUN!!! and then *snap* resolved! It needed to close a bit more strongly. Although, that all being said, I still got into it more than I did Denver. Looks like Las Vegas is next.

message 13: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I have the Alaska one, will be reading it soon. Vegas should be interesting.

message 14: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 172 comments I just finished book one. I was really loving the beginning and already checking on the availability of the next couple books but by the end I wasn't feeling it so much. Emma seemed to get REALLY stupid by the end and rather than anyone pointing it out, they acted like she was perfectly sensible. It frustrated me. While I was waiting on this book I read a couple short stories by Vicki Lewis Thompson that I enjoyed so I'm wondering if it was just this book. Are the next ones in this series better?

message 15: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Colleen, if you liked the first one you should like the others, they are in the same vein.

message 16: by Heather (new)

I just finished the new one. They're all cute and fun, but lacking that thing that attracted me to VLT to being with. I've enjoyed them all despite some of the cheese. I buy these when they're 4 dollars on kindle. Fun to read, but not necessarily worth 8 bucks. Library or on sale ... I really wish they had a place like the "wilderness" area in Las Vegas.

message 17: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I just read the Vegas one and was bored in it. The only mildly interesting thing was the jokes and when everyone learned about the wilderness.