Alone in the Classroom Alone in the Classroom discussion

Um..I didn't love it, nor hate it.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mathis (last edited Oct 26, 2011 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mathis Bailey I read this book because it was chosen for my bookclub and I did not hate it, nor love it. The story starts out interesting and gripping, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out who was telling the story at the beginning and I found myself going back re-reading pages; and felt there were too many innuendos. With that said, the characters and plot was developed nicely. It just one of those books you cannot rush through, or you will miss everything! It definitlely requires perusing.

I hope this short review helped anyone who plan on reading it, without going into details.

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue Deas I agree with you. Tough to get into and tough to understand. I actually gave up half way through.

Ellen Totally agree, Mathis - you've expressed my opinion perfectly.

Carol Dales Trying to read this, and keep on having to backtrack...happy to see I'm not alone :) I shall persevere...

Mathis Bailey Carol wrote: "Trying to read this, and keep on having to backtrack...happy to see I'm not alone :) I shall persevere..."

persevere on! :)

Mathis Bailey Ellen wrote: "Totally agree, Mathis - you've expressed my opinion perfectly."
I'm glad we share the same sentiments on this one.