Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > Reviewer Looking for Material!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Historical Fiction Hello! I'm a relatively new blogger but a lifelong reader and I'm looking for new material to review. I specialize in historic fiction but I'll read pretty much anything.

I do not post on Amazon but I do post here on Goodreads and at http://flashlightcommentary.blogspot.com

If interested, please feel to contact me through goodreads.

Thanks!!!

message 2: by Darian (new)

Darian Wilk I don't believe my work would be in your preferred area, I just wanted to say I love the look of your blog. Very elegant, clean and easy to navigate, and now following!

Historical Fiction Thanks for the feedback just the same Darian! I appreciate it! :D

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Byers (rleebyers) | 11 comments I’m Richard Lee Byers. I’ve been writing fantasy and horror for a while now and am the author of over thirty novels and lots of short fiction. In recent years, I’ve done quite a bit of work in the Forgotten Realms universe.

I have now self-published two eBooks and am looking for people to review them. The Q Word and Other Stories is a collection of some of my short fiction. The Impostor #1: Half a Hero is the first volume of a post-apocalyptic superhero series. You could think of it as either a comic book in prose or fantastic adventure in the tradition of hero pulps like The Shadow and Doc Savage.

Are you interested in reviewing either of them or both? If so, please let me know either by posting a note here or by emailing me here:

rleebyers@mac.com

Thanks for your consideration.

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie (jataylor) | 33 comments Hi Erin,

My novel is Earth Bound, a present day mystery/sci-fi along the lines of Crichton or Koontz. It's a little different because it's written from a single POV, almost stream of consciousness.

I understand if it's not your style but if you are interested, I'd be thrilled to have your feedback. I'm finding it very interesting that readers of particular genres seem to have very specific experiences and you would be my first reviewer from historic fiction (my own second love after satire). Let me know and i'll be happy to gift you a copy.

Thanks, Julie

message 6: by Carolyn (last edited Nov 11, 2011 06:58AM) (new)

Carolyn Chambers Clark (carolynchambersclark) | 8 comments I'd be happy to have you review my historical novel, ESCAPING THE FIRE.