Vampire Diaries discussion

Next Episode! > Thursday, October 27, 2011 Next Episode!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the participation in this group, much appreciated!
Anyhow, I hope we have all seen last week's episode, with all the surprise twists and turns blah blah blah.
I'm definitively looking forward to seeing Lexi, Anna and Mason in action now they are undead from the dead. But, I have to say that I'm looking forward most to see what is going to happen to Katherine! I knew she never should have released him! What an idiot!
What about you guys?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it a lot. Lexi is a genius, i love her. And Masonis hot like always. Nothing about Tyler though. I was hoping to see some Klaus and Rebekah but I'll wait. It's so much fun with the two of them.
xo

message 3: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Cherrie wrote: "I liked it a lot. Lexi is a genius, i love her. And Masonis hot like always. Nothing about Tyler though. I was hoping to see some Klaus and Rebekah but I'll wait. It's so much fun with the two of ..."

I LOVED this episode! Just like you said, Lexi is a genius! She was just so tough, but managed to look sooooooo pretty and nonchalant about the whole thing.

When Mason came back, I thought he would want some type of revenge on Damon for killing him, but her turned out to be a pretty good guy about the whole thing.

Tyler and Caroline is getting old and I'm not sure if it is catching on to me anymore. They make a cute couple, don't get me wrong, but I just think it is overkill. They love each other, blah blah blah. He's a hybrid. Nothing there. I just don't see anything there that will go very far. :(

I would have loved to see some Klaus action. And some more of Michael and what happened to Katherine after Michael bit her. Is she dead or alive, but barely?

message 4: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Oooooo!!! And after watching this whole thing, I honestly think that Lexi would make a better Elena than Elena is. In the book she is suppose to be blond, and Lexi is blond. Also, I think she is a stronger character and could pull it off. Don't get me wrong, Nina makes a great Elena, but I like Arielle better. Just saying. Don't kill me anyone!!!!!

And if Jeremy is seeing dead people he cares about, why isn't he seeing Aunt Jenna? She probably didn't find peace, she got her heart ripped out! She should be haunting Ric!

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrote: "Oooooo!!! And after watching this whole thing, I honestly think that Lexi would make a better Elena than Elena is. In the book she is suppose to be blond, and Lexi is blond. Also, I think she is a ..."

Don't really agree with you about the whole Lexi-being-Elena-thing, but I haven't read the books so that may be why.

Anyway, I was thrilled when Lexi came back and I love what she did for Stefan. I think he's finally starting to come back to his old self.

And remember the locket came back so maybe Jenna may still come back?

message 6: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrote: "Oooooo!!! And after watching this whole thing, I honestl..."

Totally fine! Everyone has their own viewpoints. :) Lexi isn't mentioned in the books, at least not that much.

I hope that Stefan will become more of his old-self! He is better as the good-guy, he can't pull the whole tough guy thing off very well. He is known to be the good guy and always there for Elena, not Damon. He is suppose to be the bad guy who is always there to annoy people to death.

I was wondering why Jenna never came back. She probably did not find peace as she had her heart ripped out, but maybe she did. But, if Jeremy can see the people he cared about in life, why couldn't he see Jenna? She was his aunt and all. Don't know. Maybe the writers got sick of her.

message 7: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrote: "Oooooo!!! And after watching this whole th..."

(Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been really busy lately, as well as being sick last weekend.)

I really hope that Stefan goes back to his old self too. I prefer him being the good guy, though it was nice to see him and Damon change places for a bit. It's time for them to switch back though. ;)

I'm wondering if the person who played Jenna either couldn't do the show anymore. Though they were going for something dramatic so making her a vampire and then killing her off all in one go would do that. :D
But yeah I'm wondering if she didn't find peace and, maybe for some reason, she didn't want to see Jeremy. Cause in order for Jeremy to see her they both have to be wanting to see each other at the same time. Or yeah the writers could have just got sick of her too. :P

message 8: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrote: "Oooooo!!! And after watchi..."

Hope you're feeling better! It's nice to have you around again!

Jenna got such a short part. Wham! And then she was gone! I felt bad for her, she was so innocent and didn't do anything wrong but yet somehow got caught up in the middle of the whole issue.

I think she found peace. Jeremy couldn't see her. But, honestly, I think she didn't find peace. Who would find peace after being killed in such a manor?

Or maybe Jeremy didn't really think of seeing her. He could be clueless.

message 9: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrote: "Oooooo!!! An..."

Thanks. :D I am finally starting to feel better.

I do get the whole not-finding-peace-thing, but I guess Jeremy just never thought about her, especially after he discovered Anna and Vicky.

message 10: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_) Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people.

Bryanna wrot..."

That's good! Hope you're going to be out and about soon. :)

If Jeremy didn't think of his AUNT, he must be crazy. Like, what is he on, drugs again?!?!?

message 11: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "This episode was probably one of my favourites- ever! I loved how all the ghosts came back and were trying to help people. ..."

Well I'm sure he just was so intrigued by Anna and Vicky that he didn't think about anyone else. Maybe he didn't want to think about Jenna? Maybe it was too painful for him?