What Its all about discussion

1 on 1s > Carly and Amanda :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Thomas (MandaShai) | 260 comments Mod
ok so what is going to be our topic?

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Well, I'll do anything really. Except highschool. I'm in one highschool one and it just gets so boring so fast for me.
A quick thing; do you mind if we do one girl and one guy each? I find it more fair ^^;
And also; I don't do romance further than a little bit of heavy kissing, maybe a removed shirt, and then I skip.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

okay lol. And yes thats fine. I dont mind the skipping its easier, I think its better to skip anyway, :}
you make your charries first?? and ill let you pick a topic, I dont care as long as its exciting.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Agh.. I'm into some supernatural? Or celebrity is okay too, but supernatural ish is cool?
If you like school ones we could do like a "gifted" school or a supernatural school sort of thing, or if that seems boring, we could do some sort of divide in race..

message 5: by Amanda (new)

supernatural anything sounds great!! :) I dont care if we have school in there or not, Up to you :P Id like to make it interesting for you, bc your really good so i already know that Ill like it no matter what we do lol :)

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Agh xD I don't know, I don't know. How about we do a sort of supernatural school then? I'll make up my two characters and post them in a few :3

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oh, but do you want races? or just humans with powers? Or races with powers?

message 8: by Amanda (new)

okay that sounds like a plan. After you post yours I will post mine. :) this is gonna ROCK!!! :P

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Like I said up to you :) I dont care :)

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) -flails-
okay uh.. I'll just do races with powers ^^;

message 11: by Amanda (new)

hahahahah okay :) guess thats what we are doing hahahah

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The one think Im terrible with is names. Pick a name for me;
Domanic (Dom), Romulus (Rom/Rommy) or Henry

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Domanic sounds nice

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Domanic Hayes
Race: Vampire
Powers: Mind reading; but not in the way that he hears every passing thought. He has to focus his mind on it. He can suck blood - has to suck blood - to gain energy and life from people. He can turn into a bat, like the old vampire books, and is eternally youthful - but has truly only been a vampire for about a year and a half now.
Appearance:
Personality: Pretty charming and charasmatic. He knows how to bend his words around in order to get people to do what he wants. Dom basically has charm on his side, and when things don't go his way, they can get pretty bad.
History: Confronted by a friend of the family, he was given the choice of a life time. Go to school here, or continue on life the way it was. Upon choosing the acadamy, he was attacked and changed by the very friend he knew so well. It's taken him almost a year to become fully stable, and has been enrolled in the "university" for roughly six months.
Kin: Think he's dead
Crush: --
Other:

Name: Freya White
Race: Elemental
Powers: Controls the four basic elements; water, earth, wind, fire. She has trouble with fire, though, and isn't very well trained in all of them.
Appearance:
Long blonde hair, blue eyes, delicate, very feminine features and frame. Short.
Personality: Freya, though she loves the cold, has a firey temper. She's a strong, independent girl who likes to be able to take control and speak her mind. Some guys find her too headstrong, most girls find her arrogant. Freya finds herself to be.. different.
History: Freya was born to a mother who died soon after. Her father was unknown and she was put into the foster care system. She was adopted by a coarse but fair elderly woman named Romona at the age of seven, and on her fifteenth birthday found out about her elemental skills. She hid them until her seventeenth birthday, when she was sent to the acadamy.
Kin: unknown
Crush: --
Other:

message 15: by Amanda (new)

AWWW those are great. But I g2g for the night ill post in the mornin goodnight :0

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Awh D: see you tomorrow!

message 17: by Amanda (new)

see ya soon :)

message 18: by Amanda (new)

WHat are some other races??

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Name: Syrus ramon
Race: Shape shifter
Powers: Can Turn into anything he wants. Can replecate any voice he has ever heard.
Apperence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cute+g...
Personality:Always seems layed back but is actually always on edge. Wants to find a good girl, that isnt afraid to tell him off. Doesnt use his powers unless he has to
History: He has been like this since he was born, But he didnt discover his ablites until his sixteenth birthday. He was afraid of them for a while, but has recently gained total control of them
Kin: Mother died after he was born, His father is an achoholic and doent care were he is or about his well being. He came to the school when he was 16
Crush:--
Other:

message 20: by Carly (last edited Oct 27, 2011 11:50AM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Shapeshifter/Werewolf/Wizard/Witch/Paladin?
Ermm.. Hmm.. Demon? Angel?
Changelings are cool too

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Name: Ulyissa Renee
Race: Witch
Powers: Can collect energy from things around her. Can move things with her mind. A few other things that she doesnt use, the power to destroy and the power to create ANYTHING!!
Apperence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=scary+...
Personality: She is shy around people that she likes. But when it comes to speaking her mind she deffanitly isnt one to hold back.
History: Dosnt remember
Kin: All dead
Crush:--
Other:

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Awh, they're so cute :3

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oh, should I post first?

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) For Domanic, the whimpers coming from the innocent human girl in his arms were nothing more than muffled cries. His kisses had been gentle when she came on to him, but turned heated. And for now, his lips were finding the perfect spot on her throat to sink his teeth into. As soon as she let out a gasp, he knew.

It was quick. A flick of the tongue, a quick thrust of his incisors into her jugular. Her hot, warm blood seeped into his mouth and trickled down his throat. Her cries of pleasure turned to agony. No use keeping this one, she wouldn't be much use to him.

A few moments later her body was a crumpled mass. Skin and bones, that was all she was. He was only a few blocks away from the very exclusive academy for "gifted" students, and headed back there, on his way to getting back before the entire evening was passed. 

It was just around supper when he strolled back in the gates. Freya - a first year student like himself - was seated on the marble side of the fountain situated in the front of the large university. Her blonde hair was in a loose braid, and a copy of Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment was clasped between her hands. He hopes to slip by her, but without even looking at him, she called him out.

"Enjoy killing?"

He shot a glare. "Feeding. And yes." he turned and looked at her. "I did."

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Syrus was heading out of the building when he seen a beautiful girl sittin by the fountian. He walked over to her "Hey your a first year student arent you?" He shot her a smile

Lissa walked down the hall, she was trying to find a quit place to read, She went out side and sat by a small bush, She opened her book and began to read

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Freya, who was obviously still caught up in her conversation with Domanic, looked up. Her brows arched and an unammused expression took over. Her eyes - which changed color along with whichever element she was using - had settled comfortably into their usual hazel tone and gone from shining in the heat of the argument and become flat and guarded.

"I am." she said, her thumb and forefinger resting inside the old yellowed pages and on the fabric cover of the text. Slowly they danced over the thick paper and finely typed print.

"What does it matter?" she cocked her brows.

Domanic took the opertunity to sneak away. He knew that Freya was stubborn as hell and would be pestering him later on. She had an odd attatchment to the fleshies he loved to prey on.

He strolled by a bush, whistling to himself, and headed up the stone staircase beside it to get to the library.

message 27: by Amanda (new)

lissa seen Domanic, walking up the stairs, she smiled, Hoping he hadnt seen her. she turned her attention back to her book.

He through his hands up, "Wow, calm down I was just asking."

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Freya's brows arched. Growing irritated, her irises tinted blue, the water in the fountain churning. It was almost unnoticeable.

"I was asking a simple question." she reminded, her free hand toying with her braid. "No need to become so haughty and defensive." she replied, flicking her book back open.

Domanic carried on inside. He slipped down the hallway and into the library, which had shelves upon shelves of books. He took advantage of a free ladder and scaled a nearby shelf, looking for his favorite book.

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Syrus looked at her. He loved her personality all ready. "May I sit?"

Lissa finished the last chapter of her book and went into the library. She turned it in, and went over to the shelf were Domanic was standing on the ladder. "Have any recomendations?"

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "If you must." she replied, uninterested. "I have no real say in what you'd like to do with yourself," she mused quietly. "Oh well." she waved a hand, waving away the thought.

Dom looked down, cocking an eyebrow. The boy ran a finger down the spine of a cloth covered, thick volume. He handed down the enormous The Count of Monte Cristo and handed it off. He shrugged.
"An old favorite." he said simply before walking away, seeking a book by Voltaire.

message 31: by Amanda (new)

"Well your fiesty arent you." He sat down.

She looked at the book, "Your looking for a book that you have read before are you."

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The water churned again as her temper spiked. She hardly glanced up from her book, her jaw setting. "Is that what you'd call it?" she asked dryly.

"Just abut of philosophy." he decided. "Something to brush up on. One can never read too much about great minds."

message 33: by Amanda (new)

"haey look im just trying to be nice," his eyes widened

"No you cant,' she smiled

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Mhm, is that what it is?" she inquired "Or are you merely beating around the bush? If so, please, get to your point. If not, I apologize for my rough exterior."

He nodded and snatched the book up off the shelf. With a grin he slid down the ladder and headed over to the librarian, who knew him by name.

message 35: by Amanda (new)

"well I think your cute. Is that straight enough?" he looked at her.

she really wanted to talk to him for but she didnt know what to say, so she just looked after him

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Her brows furrowed. With a snort of what sounded like disbelief, she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "If it pleases you to think so, feel free to admire." she went on, her eyes traveling along the lines of the page. "But I'm not that easy." she prompted.

Domanic laughed quietly with the young Lycan, the only one he really got along with. She was a sweet lady who was engaged to the headmaster, and usually eased the stresses for the children.

message 37: by Amanda (new)

"I didnt say you were easy. Thatas what I like about you." he tried not to look scared.

She got behind him waiting for her turn to check out her book

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Her brows arched. Curious. Very curious indeed. Her gaze flickered over to him and she shut the book. "What did you say your name was?" she wondered.

He glanced back and gave a polite smile. He stepped back and placed the book in his backpack, a crooked grin on his lips.

message 39: by Amanda (new)

"Syrus" he looked over at her

she smiled back. he was gourgous

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded and stood up, pursing her lips thoughtfully. She gave a final exhalation and a nod to him. Surely, she held out her hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you, Syrus." she decided.

Domanic turned and headed out from the library. As much as he would have loved to deal with the book he'd just decided to take out, he instead had to take care of other matters. Especially ones pretaining to vampire attacks on the campus.

message 41: by Amanda (new)

"Nice to meet you as well.' he shook her hand

Lissa checked out her book and then looked over to domanic. She walked the same way that he was heading, because it was the shortest way back to her room

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She gave a nod, the water slowing. "Indeed."

He moved through throngs of people this way and that. He was quick on his feet in that way. He ended up at the classroom at the end of the hall and ducked in.

message 43: by Amanda (new)

"So. do you like it here?" he scuffed his feet on the ground

She didnt want to follow him but something intreged her. so she did

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shrugged her shoulders once again. "There are a lot of jerks here. Cocky ones, too. But I mean, some of t he people are good. I met a nice Cleric - Jasper - in my english class. Its a decent place."

Domanic moved to the front of the room, where a few unhappy looking girls and boys were sitting on desks, waiting for him. Dom hushed them experftly, rolling his eyes.
"Come now, all of you." he replied with a shake of his head. "We have to discuss the matters of attacks on campus."

message 45: by Amanda (new)

"I know. I dont understand why we cant all be nice to each other. We are all,....Different." he looked up at her

she stood outside of the door and listened, She knew what they were talking about as soon as he said it. She turned the corner into the room. "Its not students doing it." she said looking around. She knew she had just took a big chance

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Freya let out a laugh. "Different.. That's one way to put it." she mused.

Domanic's eyes darkened at the girl. She had been following him. Bitter spite flared. "Get out." he snarled. "Now." he spat venomously. He had no concern for following eavesdroppers.

message 47: by Amanda (new)

"yea of course" he smiled

She just stood there

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She gave a nod. "Some would call us monsters." she replied.

"Get out." he snarled venomously. "Out!"

message 49: by Amanda (new)

"But were not." he looked at her

"Fine guess yo dont need information as to whats going on." she turned to leave

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "To some, we are." she said evenly. "To most, we're freaks."

"I know precisely what's going on. Out!" he snarled.

« previous 1